Dr Caroline Johnson’s voting in Parliament
Dr Caroline Johnson is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
This is a selection of Dr Caroline Johnson’s votes.
We have lots more plain English analysis of Dr Caroline Johnson’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Dr Caroline Johnson’s full vote analysis page for more.
Dr Caroline Johnson has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 12 Sep 2017
As a fellow NHS consultant, I entirely agreed with the hon. Lady when she said that this was about not just the nurses, but the NHS as a team and the value of the whole package of care. One cannot work effectively without the other. Yes, there is a debt accrued in doing a nursing career, but the Health Secretary has proposed a new technical route into nursing, which will mean that people can...
As a doctor, I have seen the distressing circumstances in which children as young as two come in for teeth extractions. Children sometimes have all the milk teeth in their mouth extracted. Does my hon. Friend agree that there is more to preventing caries and such extractions than just dental treatment and having more dentists? The answer, particularly for the very youngest children, lies in...
Will the hon. Lady give way?
More of Dr Caroline Johnson’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Sleaford and North Hykeham
Entered the House of Commons on 8 December 2016 — Byelection
Currently held offices
- Member, Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee (since 11 Sep 2017)
- Member, Health Committee (since 11 Sep 2017)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 22 debates since joining Parliament — average amongst MPs. See all Dr Caroline Johnson’s speeches
- Has received answers to 0 written questions since joining Parliament — below average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 100.00% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 32 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Dr Caroline Johnson’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 10 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 11 Sep 2017.
1. Employment and earnings
I am employed on a flexible contract as a consultant paediatrician by North West Anglia NHS
Foundation Trust, Peterborough City Hospital, Bretton Gate, Bretton, PE3 9GZ. (Registered 09 January 2017
; updated 27 April 2017
21 December 2016
, received £7,339.96. Hours: 47 hours since my election. (Registered 09 January 2017)
25 April 2017, received £1,425.23. Hours: 16 hrs. (Registered 27 April 2017)
25 June 2017
, received £955.19. Hours: 8 hrs. (Registered 05 July 2017)
6. Land and property portfolio: (i) value over £100,000 and/or (ii) giving rental income of over £10,000 a year
House in Lincolnshire, owned jointly with my husband: (i). (Registered 09 January 2017)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from