Dr Caroline Johnson’s voting in Parliament
Dr Caroline Johnson is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
This is a selection of Dr Caroline Johnson’s votes.
We have lots more plain English analysis of Dr Caroline Johnson’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Dr Caroline Johnson’s full vote analysis page for more.
Dr Caroline Johnson has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 22 Feb 2017
What steps her Department is taking to encourage the development of resilience in children through curricular and extracurricular activities to promote mental wellbeing.
Young people’s mental health is a growing concern. As with physical health, we must look at prevention as well as treatment. Will my hon. Friend the Minister meet me to discuss what more the Department for Education can do to encourage our schools to build resilience in children?
What discussions he has had with the Director of Public Prosecutions on rates of prosecution for hare coursing.
More of Dr Caroline Johnson’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Sleaford and North Hykeham
Entered the House of Commons on 8 December 2016 — Byelection
Previous MPs in this constituency
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 10 debates since joining Parliament — well below average amongst MPs. See all Dr Caroline Johnson’s speeches
- Has received answers to 0 written questions since joining Parliament — well below average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 87.95% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 22 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Dr Caroline Johnson’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 5 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 20 Mar 2017.
1. Employment and earnings
I am employed as a consultant paediatrician by Peterborough and Stamford Hospitals NHS
Foundation Trust, Peterborough City Hospital, Bretton Gate, Bretton, PE3 9GZ. On unpaid leave from 9 January 2017
to 31 March 2017
. (Registered 09 January 2017)
21 December 2016
, received £7,339.96. Hours: 47 hours since my election. (Registered 09 January 2017)
6. Land and property portfolio: (i) value over £100,000 and/or (ii) giving rental income of over £10,000 a year
House in Lincolnshire, owned jointly with my husband: (i). (Registered 09 January 2017)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from