Anne-Marie Trevelyan’s voting in Parliament
Anne-Marie Trevelyan is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
However, Anne-Marie Trevelyan sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Anne-Marie Trevelyan consistently voted for requiring pub companies to offer pub landlords rent-only leases, while most Conservative MPs generally voted against. Show votes
Anne-Marie Trevelyan consistently voted against an investigation into the Iraq war, while most Conservative MPs generally voted for. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Anne-Marie Trevelyan’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Anne-Marie Trevelyan’s full vote analysis page for more.
Anne-Marie Trevelyan has hardly ever rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 22 Feb 2017
The Prime Minister will be aware that the Jo Cox Commission on Loneliness is calling us all to action to highlight and tackle loneliness. In Northumberland, Forward Assist, a small charity of which I am a patron, is taking up this challenge, working with female military veterans who are suffering from severe isolation issues. Will the Prime Minister meet me and some of those extraordinary...
To ask the Secretary of State for Defence, how many female military veterans there are by (a) county, (b) region, (c) service and (d) age range.
I thank the Chancellor for listening to the voices of colleagues and deciding to reverse the proposals. The genuinely self-employed carry real financial risk by working for themselves. I know that a Conservative Government really want a tax system that will support risk-takers and growth-creators, so will the Chancellor commit to working over the coming months with colleagues who believe it...
More of Anne-Marie Trevelyan’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Berwick-upon-Tweed
Entered the House of Commons on 8 May 2015 — General election
Topics of interest
Anne-Marie Trevelyan campaigned to leave the European Union
- Ministry of Defence
- Home Office
- Department of Health
- Department for Environment
- Food and Rural Affairs
- Department for Education
- Deportation: EEA Nationals
- Armed Forces: Children
- Immigration Controls: EU Nationals
- Armed Forces Covenant
Currently held offices
- Member, Public Accounts Committee (since 7 Jul 2015)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 37 debates in the last year — average amongst MPs. See all Anne-Marie Trevelyan’s speeches
- Has received answers to 71 written questions in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a low number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 88.13% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 19–20 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 88 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Anne-Marie Trevelyan’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 62 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 20 Mar 2017.
2. (a) Support linked to an MP
but received by a local party organisation or indirectly via a central party organisation
Name of donor: Gary Lydiate
Address of donor: private
Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: £2,000
Donor status: individual
(Registered 18 January 2017
6. Land and property portfolio: (i) value over £100,000 and/or (ii) giving rental income of over £10,000 a year
7. (i) Shareholdings: over 15% of issued share capital
Netherwitton Heating Co. Ltd; renewable heating provider (community biomass). (Registered 04 June 2015)
I am an unremunerated trustee of the Belsay Trust and the Oswin Project. (Registered 04 June 2015)
From 23 March 2016
, an unremunerated board member of Vote Leave
, a cross-party organisation campaigning for the UK
to leave the European Union. (Registered 18 April 2016
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from