Anne-Marie Trevelyan’s voting in Parliament
Anne-Marie Trevelyan is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
However, Anne-Marie Trevelyan sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Anne-Marie Trevelyan voted against investigations into the Iraq war, while most Conservative MPs generally voted for. Show votes
Anne-Marie Trevelyan voted for requiring pub companies to offer pub landlords rent-only leases, while most Conservative MPs generally voted against. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Anne-Marie Trevelyan’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Anne-Marie Trevelyan’s full vote analysis page for more.
Anne-Marie Trevelyan has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 12 Sep 2018
As a northern MP, I know that there was a much slower uptake of really great work in the north. Will the Secretary of State confirm that unemployment has fallen by half in the north-west, which is giving the security of a pay packet to so many more people?
Holyrood will gain powers over agriculture after Brexit, but the Scottish Government have decided not to put a schedule into the Agriculture Bill. That is offensive and disrespectful to not only Scottish farmers, but my farmers in Northumberland who have cross-border farms. It will be incredibly difficult for them. Will my right hon. Friend support me in trying to encourage the Scottish...
I know that the shadow Minister is passionate about his defence brief and we have spoken many times. Is there a Labour position on what would be done at RAF Scampton and RAF Linton-on-Ouse?
More of Anne-Marie Trevelyan’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Berwick-upon-Tweed
Entered the House of Commons on 8 May 2015 — General election
Topics of interest
Anne-Marie Trevelyan campaigned to leave the European Union
- Ministry of Defence
- Department for Environment
- Food and Rural Affairs
- Department of Health
- Home Office
- Department for Education
- Deportation: EEA Nationals
- Armed Forces: Children
- Armed Forces: Housing
- Immigration Controls: EU Nationals
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Public Accounts Committee (7 Jul 2015 to 3 May 2017)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
- Has spoken in 51 debates in the last year — above average amongst MPs. See all Anne-Marie Trevelyan’s speeches
- Has received answers to 12 written questions in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a low number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 94.24% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 19–20 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 88 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Anne-Marie Trevelyan’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 97 times in debates — below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 15 Oct 2018.
3. Gifts, benefits and hospitality from UK
Name of donor: APPG
for the Armed Forces
Address of donor: House of Commons
, London SW1A 0AA
Amount of donation, or nature and value if donation in kind: Eight dinners, value: £40 each; five breakfasts, value: £14.25 each; total £391.25
Date received: 1 January 2018
to 31 July 2018
Date accepted: 1 January 2018 to 31 July 2018
Donor status: other
(Registered 16 August 2018
6. Land and property portfolio: (i) value over £100,000 and/or (ii) giving rental income of over £10,000 a year
7. (i) Shareholdings: over 15% of issued share capital
Netherwitton Heating Co. Ltd; renewable heating provider (community biomass). (Registered 04 June 2015)
Unremunerated trustee of the Belsay Trust. (Registered 4 June 2015; updated 20 July 2017)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from