Anne-Marie Trevelyan’s voting in Parliament
Anne-Marie Trevelyan is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
However, Anne-Marie Trevelyan sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Anne-Marie Trevelyan voted against investigations into the Iraq war, while most Conservative MPs generally voted for. Show votes
Anne-Marie Trevelyan voted for requiring pub companies to offer pub landlords rent-only leases, while most Conservative MPs generally voted against. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Anne-Marie Trevelyan’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Anne-Marie Trevelyan’s full vote analysis page for more.
Anne-Marie Trevelyan has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 12 Sep 2018
Next year, we move into a post-Brexit economy with new global trading opportunities for UK economic growth. Will the Chancellor update the House on his commitment to investing further in the Royal Navy, which is a vital tool for maintaining safe seas and oceans, so that trade coming out of north-east and other ports can be sustained and can underwrite economic growth?
Idlib 10 Sep 2018
I thank the Minister for his kind words and for reiterating the need to ensure that our military personnel are well protected from the disinformation that is being put out across the world. What can be done to stop the reported rise in attacks on medical facilities? Is the international community able to collect evidence so that we can hold to account these barbarians who are killing children...
I welcome the Secretary of State to his place. I encourage him to visit the most rural part of England, up in Northumberland, to see for himself the challenges to healthcare provision due to the lack of a real rural financial formula. Will he update my constituents and the Save Rothbury Hospital campaign on how the review for that community hospital is going? That sort of low-level care is...
More of Anne-Marie Trevelyan’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Berwick-upon-Tweed
Entered the House of Commons on 8 May 2015 — General election
Topics of interest
Anne-Marie Trevelyan campaigned to leave the European Union
- Ministry of Defence
- Department for Environment
- Food and Rural Affairs
- Department of Health
- Home Office
- Department for Education
- Deportation: EEA Nationals
- Armed Forces: Children
- Armed Forces: Housing
- Immigration Controls: EU Nationals
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Public Accounts Committee (7 Jul 2015 to 3 May 2017)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
- Has spoken in 46 debates in the last year — average amongst MPs. See all Anne-Marie Trevelyan’s speeches
- Has received answers to 14 written questions in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a low number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 94.14% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 19–20 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 87 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Anne-Marie Trevelyan’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 95 times in debates — below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 10 Sep 2018.
3. Gifts, benefits and hospitality from UK
Name of donor: APPG for the Armed Forces
Address of donor: House of Commons, London SW1A 0AA
Amount of donation, or nature and value if donation in kind: Eight dinners, value: £40 each; five breakfasts, value: £14.25 each; total £391.25
Date received: 1 January 2018 to 31 July 2018
Date accepted: 1 January 2018 to 31 July 2018
Donor status: other
(Registered 16 August 2018)
6. Land and property portfolio: (i) value over £100,000 and/or (ii) giving rental income of over £10,000 a year
7. (i) Shareholdings: over 15% of issued share capital
Netherwitton Heating Co. Ltd; renewable heating provider (community biomass). (Registered 04 June 2015)
Unremunerated trustee of the Belsay Trust. (Registered 4 June 2015; updated 20 July 2017)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from