Holly Lynch’s voting in Parliament
Holly Lynch is a Labour MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Labour MPs.
However, Holly Lynch sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Holly Lynch generally voted for measures to reduce tax avoidance, while most Labour MPs generally voted against. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Holly Lynch’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Holly Lynch’s full vote analysis page for more.
Holly Lynch has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Will the hon. Gentleman give way?
I am grateful to my neighbour for giving way. I thank him for securing the debate and congratulate him on articulating a number of those medical conditions incredibly well. I have two constituents I am aware of who have a diagnosis of Ehlers-Danlos syndrome. I was incredibly disappointed earlier this year when the clinical commissioning group informed me that Manchester Royal Infirmary, which...
I beg to move, That this House has considered the role of community pharmacies. May I say what a pleasure it is, Sir David, to serve under your chairship this morning, and to have you join us for this important debate? Between the ages of 14 and 18 I worked in a local chemist shop two evenings a week and some Saturday mornings. There were the usual first job responsibilities: restocking...
More of Holly Lynch’s recent appearances
Labour MP for Halifax
Entered the House of Commons on 8 May 2015 — General election
Topics of interest
Holly Lynch campaigned to remain in the European Union
- Home Office
- Department for Environment
- Food and Rural Affairs
- Ministry of Justice
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Floods: Finance
- Courts: Closures
- Police: Dogs
- European Union Solidarity Fund
Other offices held in the past
- Shadow Minister (Environment, Food and Rural Affairs) (Flooding and Coastal Communities) (3 Jul 2017 to 30 Jul 2018)
- Member, Women and Equalities Committee (28 Feb 2017 to 3 May 2017)
- Member, Procedure Committee (1 Feb 2016 to 28 Feb 2017)
- Opposition Whip (Commons) (18 Sep 2015 to 9 Oct 2016)
- Member, Environmental Audit Committee (20 Jul 2015 to 26 Oct 2015)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
- Has spoken in 16 debates in the last year — well below average amongst MPs. See all Holly Lynch’s speeches
- Has received answers to 7 written questions in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a medium number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 68.83% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 19–20 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 70 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Holly Lynch’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 81 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from
© Parliament (CC-BY 3.0)