A selection of Rachael Maskell's votes
See full list of topics voted on
Generally voted for a referendum on the UK's membership of the EU Show votes
1 vote for, 0 votes against, 1 abstention, 2 absences, between 2015–2016
Consistently voted against reducing central government funding of local government Show votes
0 votes for, 2 votes against, between 2016–2017
Consistently voted against fewer MPs in the House of Commons Show votes
0 votes for, 2 votes against, in 2016
Consistently voted for a wholly elected House of Lords Show votes
1 vote for, 0 votes against, in 2016
Generally voted against replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons system Show votes
0 votes for, 1 vote against, 3 absences, in 2016
Consistently voted against an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Show votes
0 votes for, 1 vote against, in 2016
We have lots more plain English analysis of Rachael Maskell’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Rachael Maskell’s full vote analysis page for more.
To ask the Secretary of State for Defence, what the current number of (a) family houses and (b) single living accommodation is at Gamecock Barracks, Nuneaton; and what proportion of that accommodation is occupied.
To ask the Secretary of State for Defence, what the cost to the public purse has been of upgrades to 34 Field Hospital in the last 10 years.
To ask the Secretary of State for Defence, what the current status of Building 140 on Imphal Barracks is.
More of Rachael Maskell’s recent appearances
Former Labour/Co-operative MP for York Central
Entered the House of Commons on 8 May 2015 — General election
Left the House of Commons on 3 May 2017 — Dissolved for election
Topics of interest
Rachael Maskell campaigned to remain in the European Union
- Department for Environment
- Food and Rural Affairs
- Ministry of Defence
- Department of Health
- Department for Education
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Flood Control
- Military Bases: York
- Floods: Insurance
- Agriculture: Subsidies
Other offices held in the past
- Shadow Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (27 Jun 2016 to 1 Feb 2017)
- Member, Ecclesiastical Committee (Joint Committee) (28 Oct 2015 to 3 May 2017)
- Shadow Minister (Defence) (18 Sep 2015 to 27 Jun 2016)
- Member, Health Committee (8 Jul 2015 to 26 Oct 2015)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 54 debates in the last year — above average amongst MPs. See all Rachael Maskell’s speeches
- Has received answers to 207 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a medium number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 80.30% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 124 people are tracking this MP
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 110 times in debates — below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from