Andrea Jenkyns’s voting in Parliament
Andrea Jenkyns is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
However, Andrea Jenkyns sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Andrea Jenkyns voted against investigations into the Iraq war, while most Conservative MPs generally voted for. Show votes
Andrea Jenkyns voted for requiring pub companies to offer pub landlords rent-only leases, while most Conservative MPs generally voted against. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Andrea Jenkyns’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Andrea Jenkyns’s full vote analysis page for more.
Andrea Jenkyns has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 13 Jun 2018
Could the Prime Minister inform the House at what point it was decided that Brexit means remain?
To ask the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care, how many people claimed a refund of reasonable travel costs under the NHS healthcare travel costs assistance scheme in 2017-18.
To ask the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care, how many people who successfully claimed a refund for reasonable travel costs under the NHS healthcare travel costs assistance scheme in 2017-18 were aged under 25.
More of Andrea Jenkyns’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Morley and Outwood
Entered the House of Commons on 8 May 2015 — General election
Topics of interest
Andrea Jenkyns campaigned to leave the European Union
- Department of Health
- Department for Business
- Innovation and Skills
- Department of Health and Social Care
- Department for Education
- Department for Culture
- Media and Sport
- Students: Loans
- Health Services
- Dense Deposit Disease: Eculizumab
- Schools: Immigrants
Currently held offices
- Member, Speaker's Committee on the Electoral Commission (since 21 Feb 2018)
- Member, Committee on Exiting the European Union (since 11 Sep 2017)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Committee on Exiting the European Union (31 Oct 2016 to 3 May 2017)
- Member, Health and Social Care Committee (8 Jul 2015 to 3 May 2017)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
- Has spoken in 26 debates in the last year — below average amongst MPs. See all Andrea Jenkyns’s speeches
- Has received answers to 18 written questions in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a low number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 59.38% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 74 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Andrea Jenkyns’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 37 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from