A selection of Andrea Jenkyns's votes
See full list of topics voted on
Consistently voted against a wholly elected House of Lords Show votes
0 votes for, 1 vote against, in 2016
Consistently voted against removing hereditary peers from the House of Lords Show votes
0 votes for, 1 vote against, in 2016
Consistently voted against a more proportional system for electing MPs Show votes
0 votes for, 2 votes against, between 2015–2016
Generally voted against more EU integration Show votes
4 votes for, 17 votes against, 2 absences, between 2016–2017
Almost always voted for a reduction in spending on welfare benefits Show votes
21 votes for, 0 votes against, 2 absences, between 2015–2016
Consistently voted for a referendum on the UK's membership of the EU Show votes
4 votes for, 0 votes against, between 2015–2016
We have lots more plain English analysis of Andrea Jenkyns’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Andrea Jenkyns’s full vote analysis page for more.
To ask the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government, what steps his Department is taking to support communities that wish to create a Business Improvement District; and what (a) financial support and (b) advice is available to such communities on initial start-up costs.
To ask the Secretary of State for Transport, what progress has been made in introducing Pothole Spotter systems.
To ask the Secretary of State for Health, what the evidential basis was for the elimination in the uplift of annual payments in 2018-19 for patients suffering from stage 2 hepatitis C who were contaminated with infected blood.
More of Andrea Jenkyns’s recent appearances
Former Conservative MP for Morley and Outwood
Entered the House of Commons on 8 May 2015 — General election
Left the House of Commons on 3 May 2017 — Dissolved for election
Topics of interest
Andrea Jenkyns campaigned to leave the European Union
- Department of Health
- Department for Business
- Innovation and Skills
- Department for Education
- Department for Culture
- Media and Sport
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Students: Loans
- Health Services
- Dense Deposit Disease: Eculizumab
- Schools: Immigrants
- Junior Doctors: Industrial Disputes
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Committee on Exiting the European Union (31 Oct 2016 to 3 May 2017)
- Member, Health Committee (8 Jul 2015 to 3 May 2017)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 15 debates in the last year — well below average amongst MPs. See all Andrea Jenkyns’s speeches
- Has received answers to 35 written questions in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a low number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 84.80% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 64 people are tracking this MP
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 27 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 2 May 2017.
3. Gifts, benefits and hospitality from UK
Name of donor: Mustafa Mohammed
Address of donor: private
Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: Ticket for the Conservative Summer Ball, value £1,500
Date received: 29 June 2016
Date accepted: 29 June 2016
Donor status: individual
(Registered 27 July 2016
4. Visits outside the UK
Name of donor: HM Government of Gibraltar
Address of donor: Gibraltar House, 150 Strand, London, WC2R 1JA
Estimate of the probable value (or amount of any donation): for myself and a family member,
flights £586 and shared accommodation £510, total value £1,096
Destination of visit: Gibraltar
Dates of visit: 8-11 September 2016
Purpose of visit: Gibraltar APPG
– post Brexit discussion.
(Registered 07 October 2016
Name of donor: Taipei Representative Office
in the UK
Address of donor: 50 Grosvenor Gardens, London, SW1W OEB
Estimate of the probable value (or amount of any donation): Flight, hotel and accommodation with an estimated value of £3,880
Destination of visit: Taiwan
Dates of visit: 25 September – 2 October 2016
Purpose of visit: To understand Taiwan's political system, its healthcare system and learn about post-Brexit opportunities for trade.
(Registered 14 October 2016)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from