Stuart Donaldson’s voting in Parliament
Stuart Donaldson is a Scottish National Party MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Scottish National Party MPs.
This is a selection of Stuart Donaldson’s votes.
Consistently voted for paying higher benefits over longer periods for those unable to work due to illness or disability Show votes
8 votes for, 0 votes against, between 2015–2016
Generally voted against fewer MPs in the House of Commons Show votes
0 votes for, 1 vote against, 1 absence, in 2016
Consistently voted against replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons system Show votes
0 votes for, 4 votes against, in 2016
Has never voted on reducing central government funding of local government
Almost always voted against a reduction in spending on welfare benefits Show votes
0 votes for, 21 votes against, 2 absences, between 2015–2016
Consistently voted against an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Show votes
0 votes for, 1 vote against, in 2016
We have lots more plain English analysis of Stuart Donaldson’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Stuart Donaldson’s full vote analysis page for more.
Stuart Donaldson has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 22 Feb 2017
My hon. Friend is making some great points. Given the hardships that some of our constituents have faced, given the injustice and, indeed, given the age that some of them are reaching, will she join me in expressing admiration for their tenacity and their determination to keep the issue on the political agenda and to continue to fight this injustice?
To ask the Secretary of State for International Trade, what assessment his Department has made of the potential effect on the level of exports from Scottish businesses of the UK leaving the EU.
It is a pleasure to serve under your chairmanship, Sir Roger, and to speak in the debate. I must declare an interest as a 25-year-old driver who has just renewed his car insurance. It was not as bad as I thought it would be, which is good to report. I do not expect any hon. Members present today to lend me their car, for any amount of money, but the fact that 185,000 people signed the...
More of Stuart Donaldson’s recent appearances
Scottish National Party MP for West Aberdeenshire and Kincardine
Entered the House of Commons on 8 May 2015 — General election
Topics of interest
Stuart Donaldson campaigned to remain in the European Union
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Department for Business
- Innovation and Skills
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Department for International Development
- Ministry of Justice
- Children: Maintenance
- Jobseeker's Allowance
- Land: Ownership
- Developing Countries: HIV Infection
- Foreign Companies
Previous MPs in this constituency
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 38 debates in the last year — average amongst MPs. See all Stuart Donaldson’s speeches
- Has received answers to 8 written questions in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a low number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 67.47% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 67 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Stuart Donaldson’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 32 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 20 Mar 2017.
Name of donor: Chinese Association for International Understanding (CAFIU)
Address of donor: 15 Wanshou Road, Haidian District, Beijing
Estimate of the probable value (or amount of any donation): flights, internal travel, accommodation and hospitality; approx. value £2,951.00
Destination of visit: Wanshou Hotel, Beijing
Dates of visit: 18 – 22 October 2016
Purpose of visit: Wanshou Forum for China-US
-Europe Young Leaders Exchange Program
(Registered 09 November 2016
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from