Victoria Atkins’s voting in Parliament
Victoria Atkins is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
However, Victoria Atkins sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Victoria Atkins consistently voted for requiring pub companies to offer pub landlords rent-only leases, while most Conservative MPs generally voted against. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Victoria Atkins’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Victoria Atkins’s full vote analysis page for more.
Victoria Atkins has hardly ever rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 22 Feb 2017
To ask the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs, what recent assessment she has made of the scientific evidence on the safety of glyphosate to humans and its continued use in farming.
To ask the Secretary of State for Transport, whether the Government monitors the extent of fuel price differentials between motorway and non-motorway service stations.
To ask the Secretary of State for Transport, what information his Department holds on the average price differential of fuel per litre in cost and percentage terms between motorway and non-motorway service stations.
More of Victoria Atkins’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Louth and Horncastle
Entered the House of Commons on 8 May 2015 — General election
Topics of interest
Victoria Atkins campaigned to remain in the European Union
- Department for Transport
- Department for Environment
- Food and Rural Affairs
- Home Office
- Department for Education
- Garages and Petrol Stations: Prices
- Mink: Lincolnshire
- Schools: Finance
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Draft Investigatory Powers Bill (Joint Committee) (5 Nov 2015 to 11 Feb 2016)
- Member, Home Affairs Committee (8 Jul 2015 to 31 Oct 2016)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 41 debates in the last year — average amongst MPs. See all Victoria Atkins’s speeches
- Has received answers to 5 written questions in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a very low number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 89.04% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 72 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Victoria Atkins’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 35 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 20 Mar 2017.
3. Gifts, benefits and hospitality from UK
Name of donor: David Brownlow
Address of donor: private
Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: guest at Conservative Party Summer Dinner/Party, value £1,500
Date received: 29 June 2016
Date accepted: 29 June 2016
Donor status: individual
(Registered 15 July 2016
6. Land and property portfolio: (i) value over £100,000 and/or (ii) giving rental income of over £10,000 a year
Barrister, currently not practising. (Registered 06 June 2015)
10. Family members engaged in lobbying the public sector on behalf of a third party or client
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from