Victoria Prentis campaigned to remain in the European Union
Let your MP know how you feel – email them now.
Victoria Prentis’s voting in Parliament
Victoria Prentis is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
However, Victoria Prentis sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Victoria Prentis consistently voted against new high speed rail infrastructure, while most Conservative MPs generally voted for.
Victoria Prentis consistently voted for requiring pub companies to offer pub landlords rent-only leases, while most Conservative MPs generally voted against.
We have lots more plain English analysis of Victoria Prentis’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Victoria Prentis’s full vote analysis page for more.
Victoria Prentis has hardly ever rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Conservative MP for Banbury
Entered the House of Commons on 8 May 2015 — General election
Topics of interest
- Ministry of Justice
- Cabinet Office
- National Probation Service for England and Wales: Staff
- Political Parties: Finance
Currently held offices
- Member, Statutory Instruments (Joint Committee) (since 2 Nov 2015)
- Member, Statutory Instruments (Select Committee) (since 2 Nov 2015)
- Member, Justice Committee (since 6 Jul 2015)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 39 debates in the last year — average amongst MPs. See all Victoria Prentis’s speeches
- Has received answers to 1 written question in the last year — well below average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 89.19% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 63 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Victoria Prentis’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 24 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 21 Nov 2016.
3. Gifts, benefits and hospitality from UK sources
Name of donor: Aston Martin Racing
Address of donor: Banbury, Oxfordshire OX16 3ER
Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: four tickets to the hospitality suite at the World Endurance Championship
with a value of £50 each, plus lunch at around £32.50 a head, total £330
Date received: 16 April 2016
Date accepted: 16 April 2016
Donor status: company, registration 06201557
(Registered 06 May 2016
4. Visits outside the UK
Name of donor: Save the Children Fund
Address of donor: 1 St John
's Lane, London EC1M 4AR
Amount of donation (or estimate of the probable value): Flights £516; hotels £248; visa £43; meals £89; total value £938
Destination of visit: Jordan
Date of visit: 20-23 September 2016
Purpose of visit: To assess the situation facing Syrian refugees, including visiting the Za'atari refugee camp and host communities in Amman, see the impact of UK aid, learn about Save the Children's work and meet with UK Embassy and DfID.
(Registered 28 September 2016)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from