Jeremy Quin’s voting in Parliament
Jeremy Quin is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
However, Jeremy Quin sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Jeremy Quin voted against investigations into the Iraq war, while most Conservative MPs generally voted for. Show votes
Jeremy Quin voted for requiring pub companies to offer pub landlords rent-only leases, while most Conservative MPs generally voted against. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Jeremy Quin’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Jeremy Quin’s full vote analysis page for more.
Jeremy Quin has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 23 May 2018
I wonder whether the hon. Gentleman has any thoughts on amendment 113, which I do not think will be debated. It was tabled by my hon. Friend the Member for Witney (Robert Courts) and it seeks to define what “regular intervals” are and whether there should be annual training. At the moment, the training is to be given at “regular intervals”, so does the hon. Gentleman...
I congratulate the hon. Gentleman on the progress of the Bill, which I hasten to say that I support, but I have a concern about new clause 1. I appreciate that he has tried to address it in subsection (7), which aims to avoid conflict with the coroners, and he may have dealt with my concern, but I was worried about the interaction between the new independent report, the coroner’s work...
What progress his Department has made on encouraging small and medium-sized enterprises to participate in defence procurement programmes.
More of Jeremy Quin’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Horsham
Entered the House of Commons on 8 May 2015 — General election
Topics of interest
Jeremy Quin campaigned to remain in the European Union
- Ministry of Justice
- Department for Education
- Department for Transport
- HM Treasury
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Personal Independence Payment: West Sussex
- Schools: West Sussex
- Primary Education: Standards
- Public Sector and Private Sector: Pay
Currently held offices
- Member, Regulatory Reform Committee (since 6 Nov 2017)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Regulatory Reform Committee (12 Oct 2015 to 3 May 2017)
- Member, Work and Pensions Committee (8 Jul 2015 to 31 Oct 2016)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
- Has spoken in 79 debates in the last year — well above average amongst MPs. See all Jeremy Quin’s speeches
- Has received answers to 1 written question in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a medium number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 95.72% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 65 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Jeremy Quin’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 82 times in debates — below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 4 Jun 2018.
1. Employment and earnings
I expect to receive payments of deferred remuneration (including in the form of ordinary shares in Deutsche Bank
) to be paid to me, on vesting, by my former employer Deutsche Bank, in respect of my employment by them prior to 31 December 2014
. Address: DB
Group Services (UK
) Ltd, 1 Great Winchester Street, London EC2N 2DB. (Registered 04 June 2015
Vested on 14 August 2017
, a gross number of 906 ordinary shares in Deutsche Bank owed to me in respect of work conducted as a Managing Director
of Deutsche Bank prior to 31 December 2014. The gross value of the shares at vesting was £12,308.85. (Registered 04 September 2017
15 March 2018
, received £16,467.62 (gross) in respect of work conducted as a Managing Director of Deutsche Bank prior to 31 December 2014. (Registered 19 March 2018)
6. Land and property portfolio: (i) value over £100,000 and/or (ii) giving rental income of over £10,000 a year
Residential flat in London, owned jointly with my wife: (i) and (ii). (Registered 02 June 2015)
From 1 August 2016
, a residential property in Buckinghamshire owned jointly with my wife: (i) and (ii). (Registered 02 August 2016)
From 16 March 2017
, a residential property in Pembrokeshire owned jointly with my wife: (i). (Registered 31 March 2017)
Trustee (unremunerated) of the Mitsubishi UFJ
Trust Oxford Foundation, which supports the Oxford Union Literary and Debating Trust and through it the charitable activities of the Oxford Union Society
. (Registered 03 August 2016)
From January 2016, Member (unremunerated) of the Financial Inclusion Commission, a cross-party organisation which supports the principle of increased financial inclusion in the UK. (Registered 18 August 2016)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from