A selection of Corri Wilson's votes
See full list of topics voted on
Generally voted for more EU integration Show votes
15 votes for, 2 votes against, 6 absences, between 2016–2017
Almost always voted against a reduction in spending on welfare benefits Show votes
0 votes for, 18 votes against, 5 absences, between 2015–2016
Voted for removing hereditary peers from the House of Lords Show votes
1 vote for, 0 votes against, in 2016
Consistently voted against a referendum on the UK's membership of the EU Show votes
0 votes for, 3 votes against, 1 absence, between 2015–2016
Voted against an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Show votes
0 votes for, 1 vote against, in 2016
Consistently voted against fewer MPs in the House of Commons Show votes
0 votes for, 2 votes against, in 2016
We have lots more plain English analysis of Corri Wilson’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Corri Wilson’s full vote analysis page for more.
I thank the hon. Member for Hammersmith (Andy Slaughter) for securing this important debate and for the work that he has done on the topic so far. I am relieved that this debate has finally been granted and pleased that I have the opportunity to take part. For some time I have been deeply troubled by the dangers posed by Whirlpool-owned tumble dryers and Whirlpool’s lack of response. I...
To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, if he will launch a national programme to promote the employment potential of autistic people to employers.
To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, if he will record the number of autistic people in employment as part of the Labour Force Survey; and what steps his Department has taken to ensure that autistic people are benefitting from increased employment rates.
More of Corri Wilson’s recent appearances
Former Scottish National Party MP for Ayr, Carrick and Cumnock
Entered the House of Commons on 8 May 2015 — General election
Left the House of Commons on 3 May 2017 — Dissolved for election
Topics of interest
Corri Wilson campaigned to remain in the European Union
- Department for Work and Pensions
- HM Treasury
- Department of Health
- Department for Business
- Innovation and Skills
- Scotland Office
- Revenue and Customs: Correspondence
- Counterfeit Manufacturing: Scotland
- Employment and Support Allowance: Cancer
- Personal Independence Payment
- Social Security Benefits: Cancer
Previous MPs in this constituency
Future MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
- Has spoken in 19 debates in the last year — below average amongst MPs. See all Corri Wilson’s speeches
- Has received answers to 30 written questions in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a low number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 59.31% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 29 people are tracking this MP
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 30 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 2 May 2017.
3. Gifts, benefits and hospitality from UK
Name of donor: William Hill
Address of donor: Greenside House, 50 Station Road, Wood Green, London N22 7TP
Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: for myself and a guest, race tickets and hospitality with a total value of £400
Date received: 17 September 2016
Date accepted: 17 September 2016
Donor status: company, registration 00278208
(Registered 30 September 2016)
Name of donor: Scottish Racing Marketing Ltd
Address of donor: Hamilton Park Racecourse, Bothwell Road, Hamilton, ML3 0DW
Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: A metal badge entitling the bearer to admittance to every race meeting in Scotland during 2017. The badge is not available for purchase but its estimated value is between £0 - £1,000, depending on usage.
Date received: 9 January 2017
Date accepted: 9 January 2017
Donor status: company, registration 82990
(Registered 24 January 2017)
7. (i) Shareholdings: over 15% of issued share capital
Caledonii Resources Ltd; event management and business support. This company ceased trading on 8 May 2015. (Registered 5 June 2015; updated 1 February 2016)
9. Family members employed and paid from parliamentary expenses
Until 31 August 2016, I employed my son, Kieran Donoghue, as Caseworker/Personal Assistant. (Registered 05 June 2015; updated 27 September 2016)
From 15 September 2016, I employ my daughter, Shannon Donoghue, as Caseworker/Personal Assistant. (Registered 27 September 2016)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from