Lucy Frazer’s voting in Parliament
Lucy Frazer is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
However, Lucy Frazer sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Lucy Frazer consistently voted for allowing terminally ill people to be given assistance to end their life, while most Conservative MPs generally voted against. Show votes
Lucy Frazer consistently voted against investigations into the Iraq war, while most Conservative MPs generally voted for. Show votes
Lucy Frazer consistently voted for requiring pub companies to offer pub landlords rent-only leases, while most Conservative MPs generally voted against. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Lucy Frazer’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Lucy Frazer’s full vote analysis page for more.
Lucy Frazer has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 29 Jun 2017
To ask the Secretary of State for Health, what discussions he has had with the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government and the Secretary of State for Transport on the recruitment and retention of health workers and the affordability of housing and transport.
The hon. Lady refers to broken promises. Will she tell us which party stated in 2001 that it would not introduce top-up fees because it had legislated against them, and then introduced them in 2004?
Would those rights not be protected when incorporated into our laws as British laws, notwithstanding that their source was the EU?
More of Lucy Frazer’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for South East Cambridgeshire
Entered the House of Commons on 8 May 2015 — General election
Topics of interest
Lucy Frazer campaigned to remain in the European Union
- Department for Culture
- Media and Sport
- Department for Business
- Innovation and Skills
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Department of Health
- Department for International Development
- Labour Market: Information
- Science: Education
- NHS: Drugs
- Health Professions: Recruitment
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Education, Skills and the Economy Sub-Committee (25 Nov 2015 to 14 Sep 2016)
- Member, Education Committee (6 Jul 2015 to 3 May 2017)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 51 debates in the last year — above average amongst MPs. See all Lucy Frazer’s speeches
- Has received answers to 4 written questions in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 100.00% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 1 annotation on this MP’s speeches — average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 145 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Lucy Frazer’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 73 times in debates — below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 31 Jul 2017.
2. (a) Support linked to an MP
but received by a local party organisation or indirectly via a central party organisation
Name of donor: Michael Davis
Address of donor: private
Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: £3,000
Donor status: individual
(Registered 06 July 2017
Name of donor: Ventress Property Development Ltd
Address of donor: Abington Park Farm, Great Abington, Cambridge CB1 6AX
Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: £2,000
Donor status: company, registration 00613530
(Registered 06 July 2017)
6. Land and property portfolio: (i) value over £100,000 and/or (ii) giving rental income of over £10,000 a year
Barrister, not currently practising. (Registered 05 June 2015)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from