Lucy Frazer’s voting in Parliament
Lucy Frazer is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
However, Lucy Frazer sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Lucy Frazer voted for allowing terminally ill people to be given assistance to end their life, while most Conservative MPs generally voted against. Show votes
Lucy Frazer voted against investigations into the Iraq war, while most Conservative MPs generally voted for. Show votes
Lucy Frazer voted for requiring pub companies to offer pub landlords rent-only leases, while most Conservative MPs generally voted against. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Lucy Frazer’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Lucy Frazer’s full vote analysis page for more.
Lucy Frazer has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 19 Dec 2018
Cafcass launched its Child Impact Assessment Framework in October 2018. It is available at https://www.cafcass.gov.uk/grown-ups/professionals/ciaf/. The framework, which incorporates the award-winning Domestic Abuse Practice Pathway, brings together guides and tools which Cafcass officers can use to help them assess the impact on the child of different case factors in private law cases,...
In October last year the Children and Family Court Advisory and Support Service (Cafcass) launched its Child Impact Assessment Framework (CIAF) which sets out how children may experience parental separation and how this can be understood and acted on by Cafcass. Cafcass is planning to undertake a review of its case records featuring actual or alleged alienating behaviours so that it has a...
Information about the volumes of people granted legal aid in welfare benefits cases is published at https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/legal-aid-statisti cs. The latest figures (to September 2018) of Legal Help matter starts (from table 5.1) and Civil Representation granted certificates (from table 6.2) in welfare benefits cases are outlined in the below table. Year Legal Help...
More of Lucy Frazer’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for South East Cambridgeshire
Entered the House of Commons on 8 May 2015 — General election
Topics of interest
Lucy Frazer campaigned to remain in the European Union
- Department for Education
- Department for Culture
- Media and Sport
- Department for Business
- Innovation and Skills
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Department of Health
- Labour Market: Information
- Science: Education
- Schools: Buildings
- NHS: Drugs
Currently held offices
- The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Justice (since 9 Jan 2018)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Education, Skills and the Economy Sub-Committee (25 Nov 2015 to 14 Sep 2016)
- Member, Education Committee (6 Jul 2015 to 3 May 2017)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
- Has spoken in 29 debates in the last year — below average amongst MPs. See all Lucy Frazer’s speeches
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 92.78% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 142 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Lucy Frazer’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 187 times in debates — average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 7 Jan 2019.
2. (a) Support linked to an MP
but received by a local party organisation or indirectly via a central party organisation
Name of donor: FW
Deptford (Over) Ltd
Address of donor: Wilbraham Temple Great Wilbraham CB1 5JF Cambridge
Amount of donation, or nature and value if donation in kind: £5,000
Donor status: company, registration 00512735
(Registered 24 January 2018)
6. Land and property portfolio: (i) value over £100,000 and/or (ii) giving rental income of over £10,000 a year
House in London: (i) and from 8 August 2016 (ii). (Registered 05 June 2015; updated 08 August 2016)
Barrister, not currently practising. (Registered 05 June 2015)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from