Lucy Frazer’s voting in Parliament
Lucy Frazer is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
However, Lucy Frazer sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Lucy Frazer voted for allowing terminally ill people to be given assistance to end their life, while most Conservative MPs generally voted against. Show votes
Lucy Frazer voted against investigations into the Iraq war, while most Conservative MPs generally voted for. Show votes
Lucy Frazer voted for requiring pub companies to offer pub landlords rent-only leases, while most Conservative MPs generally voted against. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Lucy Frazer’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Lucy Frazer’s full vote analysis page for more.
Lucy Frazer has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 5 Sep 2018
The department supports the use of ADR in all appropriate cases and will be carefully considering the report of the Civil Justice Council on the greater use of ADR in the civil justice system in general when it is published later this year. The Ministry of Justice has no plans to carry out an assessment of the merits of alternative dispute resolution (“ADR”) procedures, such as...
The Government has a responsibility to ensure access to justice. This is a responsibility that we take very seriously. Our fee remission scheme, Help with Fees, is a crucial element of our fees strategy. We are considering whether the scheme needs to be adapted following the Unison judgment. We are exploring how to ensure access to justice whilst protecting the Department’s...
HM Treasury has already allocated over £2 billion of additional funding to departments and the devolved administrations for EU exit preparations so far. This includes the £1.5 billion of additional funding HM Treasury announced at Autumn Budget 2017 for 2018/19. A full breakdown of how this was allocated to departments can be found in the Chief Secretary’s Written...
More of Lucy Frazer’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for South East Cambridgeshire
Entered the House of Commons on 8 May 2015 — General election
Topics of interest
Lucy Frazer campaigned to remain in the European Union
- Department for Education
- Department for Culture
- Media and Sport
- Department for Business
- Innovation and Skills
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Department of Health
- Labour Market: Information
- Science: Education
- Schools: Buildings
- NHS: Drugs
Currently held offices
- The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Justice (since 9 Jan 2018)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Education, Skills and the Economy Sub-Committee (25 Nov 2015 to 14 Sep 2016)
- Member, Education Committee (6 Jul 2015 to 3 May 2017)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
- Has spoken in 51 debates in the last year — above average amongst MPs. See all Lucy Frazer’s speeches
- Has received answers to 5 written questions in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 93.31% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 1 annotation on this MP’s speeches — average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 142 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Lucy Frazer’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 152 times in debates — average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 10 Sep 2018.
2. (a) Support linked to an MP
but received by a local party organisation or indirectly via a central party organisation
Name of donor: Ravi Kailas
Address of donor: private
Amount of donation, or nature and value if donation in kind: £2,000
Donor status: individual
(Registered 07 November 2017
Name of donor: FW
Deptford (Over) Ltd
Address of donor: Wilbraham Temple Great Wilbraham CB1 5JF Cambridge
Amount of donation, or nature and value if donation in kind: £5,000
Donor status: company, registration 00512735
(Registered 24 January 2018
6. Land and property portfolio: (i) value over £100,000 and/or (ii) giving rental income of over £10,000 a year
Barrister, not currently practising. (Registered 05 June 2015)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from