Lucy Frazer’s voting in Parliament
Lucy Frazer is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
However, Lucy Frazer sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Lucy Frazer consistently voted for allowing terminally ill people to be given assistance to end their life, while most Conservative MPs generally voted against. Show votes
Lucy Frazer consistently voted for requiring pub companies to offer pub landlords rent-only leases, while most Conservative MPs generally voted against. Show votes
Lucy Frazer consistently voted against investigations into the Iraq war, while most Conservative MPs generally voted for. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Lucy Frazer’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Lucy Frazer’s full vote analysis page for more.
Lucy Frazer has hardly ever rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 22 Feb 2017
Does my hon. Friend accept that the provisions will give rise to a public debate, and therefore to public awareness of sugar in drinks? Some people may not have been aware of that before, but they will know about it now.
Does the hon. Gentleman accept that the Bill comes from a Government who have significantly increased the number of people in employment? Earlier this year, only 370 people were unemployed in my constituency.
Can the hon. Gentleman tell us how much Labour would borrow under his plan?
More of Lucy Frazer’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for South East Cambridgeshire
Entered the House of Commons on 8 May 2015 — General election
Topics of interest
Lucy Frazer campaigned to remain in the European Union
- Department for Culture
- Media and Sport
- Department for Business
- Innovation and Skills
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Department for International Development
- Department of Health
- Labour Market: Information
- Science: Education
- NHS: Drugs
Currently held offices
- Member, Education Committee (since 6 Jul 2015)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Education, Skills and the Economy Sub-Committee (25 Nov 2015 to 14 Sep 2016)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 58 debates in the last year — above average amongst MPs. See all Lucy Frazer’s speeches
- Has received answers to 3 written questions in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 88.65% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 1 annotation on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 138 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Lucy Frazer’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 71 times in debates — below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 10 Apr 2017.
2. (a) Support linked to an MP
but received by a local party organisation or indirectly via a central party organisation
Name of donor: South East Cambridgeshire Business Club
Address of donor: Walsingham Chambers, Butchers Row, Ely CB7 4NA
Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: £6,900
Donor status: unincorporated association
(Registered 04 April 2016
6. Land and property portfolio: (i) value over £100,000 and/or (ii) giving rental income of over £10,000 a year
Barrister, not currently practising. (Registered 05 June 2015)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from