Lucy Frazer’s voting in Parliament
Lucy Frazer is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
However, Lucy Frazer sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
We have lots more plain English analysis of Lucy Frazer’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Lucy Frazer’s full vote analysis page for more.
Lucy Frazer has hardly ever rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
The Government has today announced it is investing £25 million in 2024-25, complemented with £5 million of additional investment from The Football Association, to create a new Lionesses Futures Fund. This fund is expected to deliver 30 state-of-the-art 3G artificial grass pitches across England, providing gold-standard provision for women and girls. This funding honours the Lionesses’ win...
My Department has today written respectively to Lloyds Banking Group (via Bank of Scotland plc), the Barclay family and RedBird IMI, the current and proposed new owners of Telegraph Media Group, to inform them that I am ‘minded to’ issue a Public Interest Intervention Notice. This relates to concerns I have that there may be public interest considerations - as set out in section 58 of the...
I beg to move, That the Bill be read a Second time. I am especially pleased to do so today, as it is World Television Day. The British media are world renowned. They inform and educate, they challenge and entertain. Content created by our media, be it journalistic exclusives or broadcasting endeavours, attracts domestic and international audiences and helps to drive our creative economy....
More of Lucy Frazer’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for South East Cambridgeshire
Entered the House of Commons on 8 May 2015 — General election
Topics of interest
Lucy Frazer campaigned to remain in the European Union
- Department for Education
- Department for Culture
- Media and Sport
- Department for Business
- Innovation and Skills
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Department of Health
- Labour Market: Information
- Health Professions: Recruitment
- Sports: Hearing Impaired
- Shared Ownership Schemes
Currently held offices
- The Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport (since 7 Feb 2023)
Other offices held in the past
- Minister of State (Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities) (26 Oct 2022 to 7 Feb 2023)
- Minister of State (Department for Transport) ( 7 Sep 2022 to 26 Oct 2022)
- Member, Finance (No.2) Bill Committee ( 8 Dec 2021 to 11 Jan 2022)
- The Financial Secretary to the Treasury (16 Sep 2021 to 7 Sep 2022)
- The Solicitor-General ( 3 Mar 2021 to 10 Sep 2021)
- The Minister of State, Ministry of Justice (25 Jul 2019 to 16 Sep 2021)
- The Solicitor-General ( 9 May 2019 to 25 Jul 2019)
- The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Justice ( 9 Jan 2018 to 9 May 2019)
- Member, Education, Skills and the Economy Sub-Committee (25 Nov 2015 to 14 Sep 2016)
- Member, Education Committee ( 6 Jul 2015 to 3 May 2017)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 27 Nov 2023.
2. (a) Support linked to an MP
but received by a local party organisation or indirectly via a central party organisation
Name of donor: Avre Partnership Ltd
Address of donor: 9 Great Chesterford Court, London Road, Great Chesterford CB10 1PF
Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: Sponsorship of a fundraising event, value £3,662.67
Donor status: company, registration 09010358
(Registered 10 July 2023)
6. Land and property portfolio: (i) value over £100,000 and/or (ii) giving rental income of over £10,000 a year
House in London: (i) and from 8 August 2016 (ii). (Registered 05 June 2015; updated 08 August 2016)
Barrister (non-practising except for government legal work for which no separate remuneration is received). (Registered 05 June 2015; updated 25 May 2021)
On 6 October 2023, Marshall of Cambridge Aerospace Limited funded a debating skills workshop I arranged for local secondary school students at the Cambridge Union
. The value of this support, £1,250, is below the registrable threshold. (Registered 06 October 2023)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely, on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources. Voting information from Public Whip.
Profile photo: © Parliament (CC-BY 3.0)