Matt Warman’s voting in Parliament
Matt Warman is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
However, Matt Warman sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Matt Warman consistently voted for allowing terminally ill people to be given assistance to end their life, while most Conservative MPs generally voted against. Show votes
Matt Warman consistently voted against investigations into the Iraq war, while most Conservative MPs generally voted for. Show votes
Matt Warman consistently voted for requiring pub companies to offer pub landlords rent-only leases, while most Conservative MPs generally voted against. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Matt Warman’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Matt Warman’s full vote analysis page for more.
Matt Warman has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 21 Nov 2017
What progress the Government has made on tackling electoral fraud.
Many people believe that online voting may have potential for the future. What is the Minister’s assessment of online voting in the light of allegations of Russian electoral hacking?
As we leave the European Union, public appointments will become more important than ever. What are the Government doing to make sure that we get a greater diversity of people appointed to public posts, especially from outside the south-east?
More of Matt Warman’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Boston and Skegness
Entered the House of Commons on 8 May 2015 — General election
Topics of interest
Matt Warman campaigned to remain in the European Union
- Department of Health
- Ministry of Justice
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Department for International Trade
- Department for Environment
- Food and Rural Affairs
- Fibrous Dysplasia
- Hospitals: Standards
- Public Sector: Immigrants
- General Practitioners
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Draft Investigatory Powers Bill (Joint Committee) (5 Nov 2015 to 11 Feb 2016)
- Member, Science and Technology Committee (Commons) (13 Jul 2015 to 3 May 2017)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 54 debates in the last year — well above average amongst MPs. See all Matt Warman’s speeches
- Has received answers to 7 written questions in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 95.83% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 46 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Matt Warman’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 67 times in debates — below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from