Flick Drummond campaigned to remain in the European Union
Let your MP know how you feel – email them now.
Flick Drummond’s voting in Parliament
Flick Drummond is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
However, Flick Drummond sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Flick Drummond consistently voted for requiring pub companies to offer pub landlords rent-only leases, while most Conservative MPs generally voted against.
We have lots more plain English analysis of Flick Drummond’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Flick Drummond’s full vote analysis page for more.
Flick Drummond has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
To ask the Secretary of State for Health, what steps his Department plans to take to ensure that access to a timely autism diagnosis is included in the next Clinical Commissioning Group Investment and Assessment Framework.
This year, of course, it will be very difficult to embed the new assessment. Does my hon. Friend agree that the new curriculum assessment gives children a mastery of the subject before they move on? That is far preferable to them moving through the system without having that grasp of the subject.
Like other Members of the House, I very much regret the increased reports of abuse and racism over the last two weeks. I represent a diverse and vibrant community in Portsmouth, which, as a port city, has always looked out to the wider world and welcomed people from everywhere. As well as the traditional arrival of people as a result of trade and the Navy, we have a university with one of the...
More of Flick Drummond’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Portsmouth South
Entered the House of Commons on 8 May 2015 — General election
Topics of interest
- Ministry of Defence
- Department of Health
- Department for Education
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Department for Transport
- Personal Independence Payment: Hearing Impairment
- Military Bases: Internet
- Special Educational Needs
- Type 45 Destroyers
Currently held offices
- Member, Women and Equalities Committee (since 6 Jul 2015)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 54 debates in the last year — above average amongst MPs. See all Flick Drummond’s speeches
- Has received answers to 17 written questions in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a medium number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 94.08% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 75 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Flick Drummond’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 38 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 11 Jul 2016.
Name of donor: United Arab Emirates
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Address of donor: Al Bateen, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Amount of donation (or estimate of the probable value): travel and accommodation with a total value of £2,800
Destination of visit: United Arab Emirates
Date of visit: 1-6 April 2016
Purpose of visit: to meet with Government Ministers, Members of the Federal National Council
and senior business figures to build on the bilateral relationship and promote trade and investment ties.
(Registered 12 April 2016)
From 20 January 2016
, Honorary Vice-President of the Society of Maritime Industries. (Registered 27 January 2016)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from