Flick Drummond’s voting in Parliament
Flick Drummond is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
However, Flick Drummond sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Flick Drummond consistently voted for requiring pub companies to offer pub landlords rent-only leases, while most Conservative MPs generally voted against. Show votes
Flick Drummond consistently voted against an investigation into the Iraq war, while most Conservative MPs generally voted for. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Flick Drummond’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Flick Drummond’s full vote analysis page for more.
Flick Drummond has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 22 Feb 2017
To ask the Secretary of State for Health, what plans his Department has to improve access to opportunities for people to train to become nurses while working in the NHS.
I welcome the new nursing associates role that is currently being piloted. Will other areas, such as Portsmouth, be able to offer the same opportunities in the future, and will the new role be open to older people wishing to return to the workplace?
To ask the Secretary of State for Defence, when he plans to award contracts for the Power Improvement Project for the Type 45 destroyer class.
More of Flick Drummond’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Portsmouth South
Entered the House of Commons on 8 May 2015 — General election
Topics of interest
Flick Drummond campaigned to remain in the European Union
- Ministry of Defence
- Department of Health
- Department for Transport
- Department for Education
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Type 45 Destroyers
- Personal Independence Payment: Hearing Impairment
- Type 26 Frigates
- Special Educational Needs
Currently held offices
- Member, Women and Equalities Committee (since 6 Jul 2015)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 59 debates in the last year — above average amongst MPs. See all Flick Drummond’s speeches
- Has received answers to 30 written questions in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a medium number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 92.76% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 82 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Flick Drummond’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 63 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 20 Mar 2017.
Name of donor: United Arab Emirates
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Address of donor: Al Bateen, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Amount of donation (or estimate of the probable value): travel and accommodation with a total value of £2,800
Destination of visit: United Arab Emirates
Date of visit: 1-6 April 2016
Purpose of visit: to meet with Government Ministers, Members of the Federal National Council
and senior business figures to build on the bilateral relationship and promote trade and investment ties.
(Registered 12 April 2016)
Name of donor: Human Appeal
Address of donor: Carrs Road, Cheadle, Manchester SK8 2BL
Estimate of the probable value (or amount of any donation): flights, accommodation, food and transport with a value of £1,350
Destination of visit: West Bank
Dates of visit: 6-10 October 2016
Purpose of visit: Fact finding visit organised by the Council for Arab-British Understanding and Human Appeal.
(Registered 18 October 2016)
From 20 January 2016
, Honorary Vice-President of the Society of Maritime Industries. (Registered 27 January 2016)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from