A selection of Flick Drummond's votes
See full list of topics voted on
Voted against a more proportional system for electing MPs Show votes
0 votes for, 1 vote against, 1 absence, between 2015–2016
Voted against a wholly elected House of Lords Show votes
0 votes for, 1 vote against, in 2016
Consistently voted against paying higher benefits over longer periods for those unable to work due to illness or disability Show votes
0 votes for, 8 votes against, between 2015–2016
Consistently voted for a referendum on the UK's membership of the EU Show votes
4 votes for, 0 votes against, between 2015–2016
Voted for fewer MPs in the House of Commons Show votes
1 vote for, 0 votes against, 1 absence, in 2016
Has never voted on an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency
We have lots more plain English analysis of Flick Drummond’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Flick Drummond’s full vote analysis page for more.
To ask the Secretary of State for Health, what estimate his Department has made of the costs to the NHS and social care system of treatment for (a) alcohol abuse, (b) obesity and (c) viral hepatitis in each of the last five years.
To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, what estimate his Department has made of the cost to employers of (a) alcohol abuse, (b) obesity and (c) viral hepatitis in each of the last five years.
To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, what assessment his Department has made of the effect of (a) alcohol abuse, (b) obesity and (c) viral hepatitis on (i) unemployment levels and (ii) job absenteeism in each of the last five years.
More of Flick Drummond’s recent appearances
Former Conservative MP for Portsmouth South
Entered the House of Commons on 8 May 2015 — General election
Left the House of Commons on 3 May 2017 — Dissolved for election
Topics of interest
Flick Drummond campaigned to remain in the European Union
- Ministry of Defence
- Department of Health
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Department for Transport
- Department for Education
- Type 45 Destroyers
- Personal Independence Payment: Hearing Impairment
- Type 26 Frigates
- Employment: Health
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Women and Equalities Committee (6 Jul 2015 to 3 May 2017)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Future MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
- Has spoken in 51 debates in the last year — above average amongst MPs. See all Flick Drummond’s speeches
- Has received answers to 30 written questions in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a medium number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 92.29% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 57 people are tracking this MP
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 64 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 2 May 2017.
Name of donor: Human Appeal
Address of donor: Carrs Road, Cheadle, Manchester SK8 2BL
Estimate of the probable value (or amount of any donation): flights, accommodation, food and transport with a value of £1,350
Destination of visit: West Bank
Dates of visit: 6-10 October 2016
Purpose of visit: Fact finding visit organised by the Council for Arab-British Understanding and Human Appeal.
(Registered 18 October 2016)
From 20 January 2016
, Honorary Vice-President of the Society of Maritime Industries. (Registered 27 January 2016)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from