Daniel Zeichner campaigned to remain in the European Union
Let your MP know how you feel – email them now.
Daniel Zeichner’s voting in Parliament
Daniel Zeichner is a Labour MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Labour MPs.
However, Daniel Zeichner sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Daniel Zeichner generally voted for higher taxes on banks, while most Labour MPs generally voted against.
Daniel Zeichner generally voted against replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons system, while most Labour MPs generally voted for.
We have lots more plain English analysis of Daniel Zeichner’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Daniel Zeichner’s full vote analysis page for more.
Daniel Zeichner has occasionally rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Implementation of EU data protection rules – Daniel Zeichner.
To ask the Secretary of State for Transport, with reference to paragraph 3.17 of the Autumn Statement 2016, whether the £1.1 billion investment in local transport networks is in addition to the pothole action fund.
To ask the Secretary of State for Transport, with reference to paragraph 3.17 of the Autumn Statement 2016, how the £1.1 billion investment in English local transport networks will be regionally allocated.
More of Daniel Zeichner’s recent appearances
Labour MP for Cambridge
Entered the House of Commons on 8 May 2015 — General election
Topics of interest
- Department for Transport
- Department of Health
- Home Office
- Department for Education
- Department for Environment
- Food and Rural Affairs
- Bus Services
- Roads: Repairs and Maintenance
- Bus Service Operators Grant
Currently held offices
- Shadow Minister (Transport) (since 18 Sep 2015)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Science and Technology Committee (Commons) (13 Jul 2015 to 26 Oct 2015)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 71 debates in the last year — well above average amongst MPs. See all Daniel Zeichner’s speeches
- Has received answers to 401 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 79.19% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 145 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Daniel Zeichner’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 72 times in debates — below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from