Scott Mann’s voting in Parliament
Scott Mann is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
However, Scott Mann sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Scott Mann voted for allowing terminally ill people to be given assistance to end their life, while most Conservative MPs generally voted against. Show votes
Scott Mann voted against investigations into the Iraq war, while most Conservative MPs generally voted for. Show votes
Scott Mann voted for requiring pub companies to offer pub landlords rent-only leases, while most Conservative MPs generally voted against. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Scott Mann’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Scott Mann’s full vote analysis page for more.
Scott Mann has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 12 Sep 2018
Bathing Waters Bill - 2nd reading – Scott Mann.
What steps is the Department taking to support our Commonwealth veterans, who served so bravely alongside our armed forces?
More of Scott Mann’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for North Cornwall
Entered the House of Commons on 8 May 2015 — General election
Topics of interest
Scott Mann campaigned to leave the European Union
- Department for Environment
- Food and Rural Affairs
- Department of Health and Social Care
- Ministry of Housing
- Communities and Local Government
- Department for Education
- Department for Transport
- Fishing Catches
- Motor Vehicles: Excise Duties
- Children: Day Care
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Environmental Audit Committee (19 Dec 2016 to 3 May 2017)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
- Has spoken in 60 debates in the last year — above average amongst MPs. See all Scott Mann’s speeches
- Has received answers to 113 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a medium number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 94.17% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 90 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Scott Mann’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 65 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from