Scott Mann’s voting in Parliament
Scott Mann is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
However, Scott Mann sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
We have lots more plain English analysis of Scott Mann’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Scott Mann’s full vote analysis page for more.
Scott Mann has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Nature is in need of our help, so HM Government has set a legally binding target to halt its decline by 2030. In March this year, we published the Nature Recovery Green Paper setting out our proposals to reform our system of protections to better support this ambitious work, including the Habitats Regulations. The Green Paper is available here. Our proposals seek to create a system that...
We are working closely with representatives from the music sector, including the Musicians' Union, the Incorporated Society of Musicians, and the Association of British Orchestras, to understand the potential impact of the proposal submitted to the 19th Conference of the Parties (CoP19) to CITES to include Pernambuco wood in Appendix I. While the proposal outlines the threats this species...
I thank the hon. Member for Hackney South and Shoreditch (Dame Meg Hillier) for securing this debate. One of my first actions in this House was supporting her as a candidate to chair the Public Accounts Committee, which she has done so eloquently for the past seven years, so it is somewhat fitting that my Dispatch Box debut is replying to her. We are a proud nation of animal lovers. We have...
More of Scott Mann’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for North Cornwall
Entered the House of Commons on 8 May 2015 — General election
Topics of interest
Scott Mann campaigned to leave the European Union
- Department for Environment
- Food and Rural Affairs
- Department of Health and Social Care
- Ministry of Housing
- Communities and Local Government
- Department for Digital
- Media and Sport
- Department for Transport
- BBC: Local Broadcasting
- *No heading*
Currently held offices
- Government Whip, Lord Commissioner of HM Treasury (since 28 Oct 2022)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Economic Crime and Corporate Transparency Bill Committee (31 Oct 2022 to 29 Nov 2022)
- The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (20 Sep 2022 to 28 Oct 2022)
- Member, National Security Bill Committee (29 Jun 2022 to 22 Sep 2022)
- Member, Public Order Bill Committee (25 May 2022 to 21 Jun 2022)
- Member, Leasehold Reform (Ground Rent) Bill [HL] Committee ( 1 Dec 2021 to 9 Dec 2021)
- Member, Judicial Review and Courts Bill (27 Oct 2021 to 23 Nov 2021)
- Assistant Whip (19 Sep 2021 to 20 Sep 2022)
- Member, Building Safety Bill Committee ( 9 Sep 2021 to 26 Oct 2021)
- Member, Northern Ireland (Ministers, Elections and Petitions of Concern) Bill Committee (28 Jun 2021 to 6 Jul 2021)
- Government Whip, Lord Commissioner of HM Treasury (22 Jan 2021 to 19 Sep 2021)
- Member, Human Rights (Joint Committee) (25 Feb 2019 to 6 Nov 2019)
- Member, Environmental Audit Committee (19 Dec 2016 to 3 May 2017)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely, on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources. Voting information from Public Whip.
Profile photo: © Parliament (CC-BY 3.0)