A selection of Vicky Foxcroft's votes
See full list of topics voted on
Generally voted against replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons system Show votes
0 votes for, 1 vote against, 3 absences, in 2016
Consistently voted against an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Show votes
0 votes for, 0 votes against, in 2016
Generally voted for a referendum on the UK's membership of the EU Show votes
2 votes for, 0 votes against, 2 absences, between 2015–2016
Has never voted on a more proportional system for electing MPs
Consistently voted for a wholly elected House of Lords Show votes
1 vote for, 0 votes against, in 2016
Consistently voted against fewer MPs in the House of Commons Show votes
0 votes for, 1 vote against, in 2016
We have lots more plain English analysis of Vicky Foxcroft’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Vicky Foxcroft’s full vote analysis page for more.
I agree with my hon. Friend. I am concerned that I have been unable to get any figures on profitability for the New Cross Gate post office. The Minister needs to ensure that we get that information.
To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, if she will take steps to enable non-EEA applicants to be issued with a certificate of application.
To ask the Secretary of State for Health, what assessment the Government has made of the potential effect on the level of mature student applications of NHS bursaries being replaced with student loans.
More of Vicky Foxcroft’s recent appearances
Former Labour MP for Lewisham, Deptford
Entered the House of Commons on 8 May 2015 — General election
Left the House of Commons on 3 May 2017 — Dissolved for election
Topics of interest
Vicky Foxcroft campaigned to remain in the European Union
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Department of Health
- Home Office
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Ministry of Justice
- Crimes of Violence: Young People
- Housing Benefit: Young People
- Overseas Aid
- Entry Clearances
- Prisoners' Release: Greater London
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Statutory Instruments (Joint Committee) (22 Feb 2016 to 3 May 2017)
- Member, Statutory Instruments (Select Committee) (22 Feb 2016 to 3 May 2017)
- Opposition Whip (Commons) (18 Sep 2015 to 3 May 2017)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 20 debates in the last year — below average amongst MPs. See all Vicky Foxcroft’s speeches
- Has received answers to 31 written questions in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a low number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 77.52% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 118 people are tracking this MP
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 16 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from