Vicky Foxcroft’s voting in Parliament
Vicky Foxcroft is a Labour MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Labour MPs.
However, Vicky Foxcroft sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Vicky Foxcroft generally voted for higher taxes on banks, while most Labour MPs generally voted against. Show votes
Vicky Foxcroft generally voted against replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons system, while most Labour MPs generally voted for. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Vicky Foxcroft’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Vicky Foxcroft’s full vote analysis page for more.
Vicky Foxcroft has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 29 Jun 2017
To ask the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government, if he will make an assessment of the potential merits of introducing measures to ensure homes in new London developments are made available to people resident in London before buyers from overseas.
To ask the Secretary of State for Justice, what estimate he has made of the savings to the public purse of out-sourcing electronic tagging for ex-offenders.
To ask the Secretary of State for Justice, how many electronic tags used by the Electronic Monitoring Service to monitor ex-offenders have been reported (a) faulty and (b) lost.
More of Vicky Foxcroft’s recent appearances
Labour MP for Lewisham, Deptford
Entered the House of Commons on 8 May 2015 — General election
Topics of interest
Vicky Foxcroft campaigned to remain in the European Union
- Home Office
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Department of Health
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Ministry of Justice
- Crimes of Violence: Young People
- Housing Benefit: Young People
- Overseas Aid
- Entry Clearances
- Electronic Tagging
Currently held offices
- Opposition Whip (Commons) (since 18 Sep 2015)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Statutory Instruments (Joint Committee) (22 Feb 2016 to 3 May 2017)
- Member, Statutory Instruments (Select Committee) (22 Feb 2016 to 3 May 2017)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 26 debates in the last year — average amongst MPs. See all Vicky Foxcroft’s speeches
- Has received answers to 33 written questions in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a low number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 88.89% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 125 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Vicky Foxcroft’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 18 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from