Vicky Foxcroft’s voting in Parliament
Vicky Foxcroft is a Labour MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Labour MPs.
However, Vicky Foxcroft sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Vicky Foxcroft generally voted for higher taxes on banks, while most Labour MPs generally voted against. Show votes
Vicky Foxcroft generally voted against replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons system, while most Labour MPs generally voted for. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Vicky Foxcroft’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Vicky Foxcroft’s full vote analysis page for more.
Vicky Foxcroft has occasionally rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 22 Feb 2017
Last week, leading trauma surgeon, Dr Duncan Bew, said his surgical team sees more young patients with serious stab injuries than people with appendicitis. This is a societal problem. Will the Minister inform us of his Department’s public health approach to tackling this issue?
To ask the Secretary of State for Health, what steps he is taking to ensure that British citizens who have made plans to retire in the EU after the UK has left the EU will have access to healthcare.
In the light of the large number of unaccompanied children who remain at risk of trafficking and exploitation in Europe, and bearing in mind that councils such as Lewisham, which offered 23 places but has filled only one, will the Government reconsider their decision to drop the Dubs scheme?
More of Vicky Foxcroft’s recent appearances
Labour MP for Lewisham, Deptford
Entered the House of Commons on 8 May 2015 — General election
Topics of interest
Vicky Foxcroft campaigned to remain in the European Union
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Department of Health
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Home Office
- Ministry of Justice
- Crimes of Violence: Young People
- Housing Benefit: Young People
- Overseas Aid
- Entry Clearances
- Prisoners' Release: Greater London
Currently held offices
- Member, Statutory Instruments (Joint Committee) (since 22 Feb 2016)
- Member, Statutory Instruments (Select Committee) (since 22 Feb 2016)
- Opposition Whip (Commons) (since 18 Sep 2015)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 22 debates in the last year — below average amongst MPs. See all Vicky Foxcroft’s speeches
- Has received answers to 42 written questions in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a low number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 77.36% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 112 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Vicky Foxcroft’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 16 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from