A selection of Imran Hussain's votes
See full list of topics voted on
Generally voted for a referendum on the UK's membership of the EU Show votes
1 vote for, 0 votes against, 3 absences, between 2015–2016
Generally voted against replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons system Show votes
0 votes for, 1 vote against, 3 absences, in 2016
Consistently voted against an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Show votes
0 votes for, 1 vote against, in 2016
Consistently voted against fewer MPs in the House of Commons Show votes
0 votes for, 2 votes against, in 2016
Voted a mixture of for and against more EU integration Show votes
8 votes for, 8 votes against, 7 absences, between 2015–2017
Consistently voted against reducing central government funding of local government Show votes
0 votes for, 2 votes against, between 2016–2017
We have lots more plain English analysis of Imran Hussain’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Imran Hussain’s full vote analysis page for more.
In correspondence with the Criminal Cases Review Commission over recent months, I have repeatedly asked it to release and review crucial evidence that is vital to the case of one of my constituents. However, the CCRC has been less than helpful. As the deadline for the evidence to be deleted approaches, my constituent’s chances of justice could be killed for good. Will the Minister step...
To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, what steps the Government takes to minimise the separation of peer and sibling groups among unaccompanied asylum-seeking children as part of the National Transfer Scheme.
To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, what steps the Government is taking to ensure that the unique needs of unaccompanied asylum-seeking children are met during integration into education, care and health services.
More of Imran Hussain’s recent appearances
Former Labour MP for Bradford East
Entered the House of Commons on 8 May 2015 — General election
Left the House of Commons on 3 May 2017 — Dissolved for election
Topics of interest
Imran Hussain campaigned to remain in the European Union
- Department for International Development
- Department of Health
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- Home Office
- Department for Business
- Innovation and Skills
- Developing Countries: Females
- English Language: Education
- Burundi: Overseas Aid
- Mental Health Services
- Dental Services
Other offices held in the past
- Shadow Minister (International Development) (14 Jan 2016 to 3 May 2017)
- Member, Consolidation Bills (Joint Committee) (9 Nov 2015 to 3 May 2017)
- Member, Regulatory Reform Committee (12 Oct 2015 to 3 May 2017)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 33 debates in the last year — average amongst MPs. See all Imran Hussain’s speeches
- Has received answers to 115 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a low number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 65.95% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 64 people are tracking this MP
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 24 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from