Antoinette Sandbach’s voting in Parliament
Antoinette Sandbach is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
However, Antoinette Sandbach sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Antoinette Sandbach voted for requiring pub companies to offer pub landlords rent-only leases, while most Conservative MPs generally voted against. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Antoinette Sandbach’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Antoinette Sandbach’s full vote analysis page for more.
Antoinette Sandbach has sometimes rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 12 Sep 2018
Fetal Dopplers (Regulation) Bill - 2nd reading – Antoinette Sandbach.
To ask the Secretary of State for International Trade, what progress he has made in transitioning the existing EU trade agreement with Mexico; and whether he has received any requests for changes to that agreement.
To ask the Secretary of State for International Trade, what progress he has made in transitioning the existing EU trade agreement with Chile; and whether he has received any requests for changes to that agreement.
More of Antoinette Sandbach’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Eddisbury
Entered the House of Commons on 8 May 2015 — General election
Topics of interest
Antoinette Sandbach campaigned to remain in the European Union
- Department for Transport
- Department for International Trade
- Department for Exiting the European Union
- Department of Health
- Department for Environment
- Food and Rural Affairs
- High Speed 2 Railway Line
- Trade Agreements: Mexico
- High Speed 2 Railway Line: Eddisbury
- Children: Maintenance
- Large Goods Vehicles: Licensing
Currently held offices
- Member, Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy Committee (since 11 Sep 2017)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy Committee (13 Mar 2017 to 3 May 2017)
- Member, Welsh Affairs Committee (13 Jul 2015 to 25 Apr 2016)
- Member, Energy and Climate Change Committee (8 Jul 2015 to 17 Oct 2016)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
- Has spoken in 65 debates in the last year — above average amongst MPs. See all Antoinette Sandbach’s speeches
- Has received answers to 70 written questions in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 88.28% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 74 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Antoinette Sandbach’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 122 times in debates — below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 29 Oct 2018.
5. Gifts and benefits from sources outside the UK
Name of donor: Davos Klosters Bergbahnen AG
Address of donor: Brambuelstrasse 11, 7270 Davos
Amount of donation, or nature and value if donation in kind: Discount on three ski lift passes, received because I am a member of the British: Switzerland APPG
; total value of discount £343.97
Date received: 2 January 2018
Date accepted: 2 January 2018
Donor status: company, CH
350 3 000 330 5
(Registered 23 January 2018)
6. Land and property portfolio: (i) value over £100,000 and/or (ii) giving rental income of over £10,000 a year
Agricultural land, houses and forestry in Conwy, managed by Hafodunos Farms Ltd (see category 7 below): (i) and (ii). (Registered 04 June 2015
House in London: (i). (Registered 04 June 2015)
7. (i) Shareholdings: over 15% of issued share capital
Hafodunos Farms Ltd; agriculture forestry property management. (Registered 04 June 2015)
Hatsch Trading; investment. (Registered 04 June 2015)
7. (ii) Other shareholdings, valued at more than £70,000
9 Bedford Row Holdings; shares in property, chambers building. (Registered 04 June 2015)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from