Antoinette Sandbach’s voting in Parliament
Antoinette Sandbach is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
However, Antoinette Sandbach sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Antoinette Sandbach consistently voted for requiring pub companies to offer pub landlords rent-only leases, while most Conservative MPs generally voted against. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Antoinette Sandbach’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Antoinette Sandbach’s full vote analysis page for more.
Antoinette Sandbach has hardly ever rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 22 Feb 2017
The engineering education scheme is a brilliant scheme for encouraging primary schoolchildren of both sexes to get interested in engineering. What can the Government do to support that scheme and promote it in schools across the country, including in my constituency?
The report indicates that many of the laundered funds went into shell companies. Can the Minister explain how the world’s first open register of equitable ownership will help prosecuting authorities to bring to justice those who benefit from such funds?
Last Friday, Laurel Bank surgery in my constituency attended a careers fair at Bishop Heber High School. Does the Secretary of State agree that that kind of outreach work by GPs among young people encourages them to study medicine and work in our great NHS?
More of Antoinette Sandbach’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Eddisbury
Entered the House of Commons on 8 May 2015 — General election
Topics of interest
Antoinette Sandbach campaigned to remain in the European Union
- Department for Transport
- Department of Health
- Department for Environment
- Food and Rural Affairs
- HM Treasury
- Department for Culture
- Media and Sport
- High Speed 2 Railway Line: Eddisbury
- High Speed 2 Railway Line
- Children: Maintenance
- Perinatal Mortality
- Prison Service: Staff
Currently held offices
- Member, Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy Committee (since 13 Mar 2017)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Welsh Affairs Committee (13 Jul 2015 to 25 Apr 2016)
- Member, Energy and Climate Change Committee (8 Jul 2015 to 17 Oct 2016)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 50 debates in the last year — above average amongst MPs. See all Antoinette Sandbach’s speeches
- Has received answers to 42 written questions in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 83.52% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 68 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Antoinette Sandbach’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 59 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 20 Mar 2017.
5. Gifts and benefits from sources outside the UK
Name of donor: Swiss Parliament
Address of donor: CH
- 3003 Berne
Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: as part of the British-Swiss APPG
's Parliamentary Ski Week, two ski passes with a value of £247; £494 in total
Date received: 28 March 2016
Date accepted: 28 March 2016
Donor status: other
(Registered 26 April 2016
Name of donor: Swiss Parliament
Address of donor: CH - 3003 Berne
Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: as part of the British-Swiss APPG, two ski passes with a value of £277; £554 in total
Date received: 2-8 January 2017
Date accepted: 2 January 2017
Donor status: other
(Registered 03 February 2017
6. Land and property portfolio: (i) value over £100,000 and/or (ii) giving rental income of over £10,000 a year
Agricultural land, houses and forestry in Conwy, managed by Hafodunos Farms Ltd (see category 7 below): (i) and (ii). (Registered 04 June 2015
House in London: (i). (Registered 04 June 2015)
7. (i) Shareholdings: over 15% of issued share capital
Hafodunos Farms Ltd; agriculture forestry property management. (Registered 04 June 2015)
Hatsch Trading; investment. (Registered 04 June 2015)
7. (ii) Other shareholdings, valued at more than £70,000
9 Bedford Row Holdings; shares in property, chambers building. (Registered 04 June 2015)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from