Heidi Allen’s voting in Parliament
Heidi Allen is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
However, Heidi Allen sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Heidi Allen consistently voted against investigations into the Iraq war, while most Conservative MPs generally voted for. Show votes
Heidi Allen consistently voted for requiring pub companies to offer pub landlords rent-only leases, while most Conservative MPs generally voted against. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Heidi Allen’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Heidi Allen’s full vote analysis page for more.
Heidi Allen has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 12 Sep 2017
Child Maintenance (Assessment of Parents' Income) – Heidi Allen.
On advance payments, I thought I was the ultimate UC geek and that there was nothing I did not know about it, but recently I learned that people can have a three-month payment holiday before those advance payments are paid back. Does my hon. Friend think that the jobcentres should advertise that more?
Thank you, Mr Deputy Speaker, for allowing me to speak in this important debate. My congratulations to the hon. Member for Banff and Buchan (David Duguid): may I have some dolphins for South Cambridgeshire, please? I am not sure where we would put them, but we would take great care of them. I also sincerely thank the right hon. Member for Birkenhead (Frank Field) for securing this debate...
More of Heidi Allen’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for South Cambridgeshire
Entered the House of Commons on 8 May 2015 — General election
Topics of interest
Heidi Allen campaigned to remain in the European Union
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Women and Equalities
- Home Office
- Department for Education
- Department for Environment
- Food and Rural Affairs
- Equality and Human Rights Commission
- Whales: South Atlantic
- Disability: Students
- Asylum: Children
- Universal Credit: Surveys
Currently held offices
- Member, Public Accounts Committee (since 11 Sep 2017)
- Member, Work and Pensions Committee (since 11 Sep 2017)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Work and Pensions Committee (8 Jul 2015 to 3 May 2017)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 34 debates in the last year — above average amongst MPs. See all Heidi Allen’s speeches
- Has received answers to 45 written questions in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 92.86% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 3 annotations on this MP’s speeches — average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 110 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Heidi Allen’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 52 times in debates — below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 13 Nov 2017.
6. Land and property portfolio: (i) value over £100,000 and/or (ii) giving rental income of over £10,000 a year
House in London, owned jointly with my husband: (i). (Registered 22 May 2015
7. (i) Shareholdings: over 15% of issued share capital
Bike Paint Ltd, a paint manufacturing company, of which I am unremunerated director. (Registered 22 May 2015)
From August 2017, a trustee of the charity Feeding Britain. (Registered 25 September 2017
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from