Heidi Allen’s voting in Parliament
Heidi Allen is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
However, Heidi Allen sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Heidi Allen consistently voted against investigations into the Iraq war, while most Conservative MPs generally voted for. Show votes
Heidi Allen consistently voted for requiring pub companies to offer pub landlords rent-only leases, while most Conservative MPs generally voted against. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Heidi Allen’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Heidi Allen’s full vote analysis page for more.
Heidi Allen has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 29 Jun 2017
To ask the Secretary of State for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport, whether departmental guidance on the implementation of the Digital Economy Act 2017 will make it clear that section 106 encompasses all methods of mass online harvesting of tickets.
To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, what progress has been made towards introducing personalised and tailored employment support for disabled people who are looking for work.
To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, how many full-time disabled students received disability living allowance or personal independence payment and were in the work-related activity group for income-related employment and support allowance in (a) 2015-16 and (b) 2016-17.
More of Heidi Allen’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for South Cambridgeshire
Entered the House of Commons on 8 May 2015 — General election
Topics of interest
Heidi Allen campaigned to remain in the European Union
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Women and Equalities
- Home Office
- Department for Environment
- Food and Rural Affairs
- Department for Digital
- Media and Sport
- Equality and Human Rights Commission
- Whales: South Atlantic
- Disability: Students
- Asylum: Children
- Universal Credit: Surveys
Currently held offices
- Member, Public Accounts Committee (since 11 Sep 2017)
- Member, Work and Pensions Committee (since 11 Sep 2017)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Work and Pensions Committee (8 Jul 2015 to 3 May 2017)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 39 debates in the last year — above average amongst MPs. See all Heidi Allen’s speeches
- Has received answers to 37 written questions in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 100.00% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 3 annotations on this MP’s speeches — average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 113 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Heidi Allen’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 44 times in debates — below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 11 Sep 2017.
6. Land and property portfolio: (i) value over £100,000 and/or (ii) giving rental income of over £10,000 a year
House in London, owned jointly with my husband: (i). (Registered 22 May 2015
7. (i) Shareholdings: over 15% of issued share capital
Bike Paint Ltd, a paint manufacturing company, of which I am unremunerated director. (Registered 22 May 2015)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from