A selection of Heidi Allen's votes
See full list of topics voted on
Generally voted against more EU integration Show votes
4 votes for, 14 votes against, 5 absences, between 2016–2017
Has never voted on an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency
Consistently voted against a wholly elected House of Lords Show votes
0 votes for, 1 vote against, in 2016
Generally voted against paying higher benefits over longer periods for those unable to work due to illness or disability Show votes
2 votes for, 4 votes against, 2 absences, between 2015–2016
Generally voted for fewer MPs in the House of Commons Show votes
1 vote for, 0 votes against, 1 absence, in 2016
Consistently voted for a referendum on the UK's membership of the EU Show votes
4 votes for, 0 votes against, between 2015–2016
We have lots more plain English analysis of Heidi Allen’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Heidi Allen’s full vote analysis page for more.
To ask the Secretary of State for Education, what steps she is taking to close the deprivation attainment gap in South Cambridgeshire constituency.
To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, how many citizens from other EU countries with the right to reside in the UK before 29 March 2017 do not have private medical insurance.
When his Department plans to announce its new funding model for supported housing.
More of Heidi Allen’s recent appearances
Former Conservative MP for South Cambridgeshire
Entered the House of Commons on 8 May 2015 — General election
Left the House of Commons on 3 May 2017 — Dissolved for election
Topics of interest
Heidi Allen campaigned to remain in the European Union
- Home Office
- Department for Environment
- Food and Rural Affairs
- Department for Education
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Whales: South Atlantic
- Refugees: Children
- Video on Demand: Disability
- Asylum: Children
- Wildlife: Smuggling
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Work and Pensions Committee (8 Jul 2015 to 3 May 2017)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 39 debates in the last year — above average amongst MPs. See all Heidi Allen’s speeches
- Has received answers to 14 written questions in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 84.58% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 3 annotations on this MP’s speeches — average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 104 people are tracking this MP
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 42 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 2 May 2017.
6. Land and property portfolio: (i) value over £100,000 and/or (ii) giving rental income of over £10,000 a year
House in London, owned jointly with my husband: (i). (Registered 22 May 2015
7. (i) Shareholdings: over 15% of issued share capital
Bike Paint Ltd, a paint manufacturing company, of which I am unremunerated director. (Registered 22 May 2015)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from