A selection of David Mackintosh's votes
See full list of topics voted on
Consistently voted for a referendum on the UK's membership of the EU Show votes
4 votes for, 0 votes against, between 2015–2016
Generally voted for fewer MPs in the House of Commons Show votes
1 vote for, 0 votes against, 1 absence, in 2016
Consistently voted against removing hereditary peers from the House of Lords Show votes
0 votes for, 1 vote against, in 2016
Generally voted against more EU integration Show votes
4 votes for, 16 votes against, 3 absences, between 2016–2017
Consistently voted for reducing central government funding of local government Show votes
2 votes for, 0 votes against, between 2016–2017
Consistently voted for a reduction in spending on welfare benefits Show votes
23 votes for, 0 votes against, between 2015–2016
We have lots more plain English analysis of David Mackintosh’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit David Mackintosh’s full vote analysis page for more.
To ask the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government, with reference to paragraph 4.53 of the White Paper, Fixing our broken housing market, published in February 2017, what his Department's definition is of social lettings agencies.
Thank you, Mr Streeter, I will be brief. I thank the Minister for his response and all hon. Members who have taken part. I know that my constituents who have experience of this type of separation from their grandchildren and are watching the debate will be grateful that the matter has been talked about here in Parliament and will look forward to the Green Paper process hopefully continuing in...
More of David Mackintosh’s recent appearances
Former Conservative MP for Northampton South
Entered the House of Commons on 8 May 2015 — General election
Left the House of Commons on 3 May 2017 — Dissolved for election
Topics of interest
David Mackintosh campaigned to remain in the European Union
- Department for Environment
- Food and Rural Affairs
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Cabinet Office
- Department of Health
- Department for Culture
- Media and Sport
- Inland Waterways: East of England
- Elephants: India
- Mobile Phones: Radio Frequencies
- Electoral Register
- Housing: Older People
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Petitions Committee (20 Jul 2015 to 3 May 2017)
- Member, Communities and Local Government Committee (13 Jul 2015 to 3 May 2017)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 28 debates in the last year — average amongst MPs. See all David Mackintosh’s speeches
- Has received answers to 82 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a very high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 87.15% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 41 people are tracking this MP
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 29 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 2 May 2017.
1. Employment and earnings
Councillor, Northamptonshire County Council, County Hall, Northampton NN1 1ED. Paid £9,000 per annum, until May 2017
. Hours: approx. 25 hrs per month. (Registered 04 June 2015
Name of donor: The Global Fund
to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria
Address of donor: Chemin de Blandonnet 8, 1214 Vernier – Geneva, Switzwerland
Amount of donation (or estimate of the probable value): travel and accommodation with a value of £3,549
Destination of visit: Hanoi, Vietnam
Date of visit: 1–7 July 2016
Purpose of visit: as part of the APPG
on Malaria and Neglected Tropical Diseases
, to see the work of the Global Fund in combatting HIV
(Registered 12 July 2016)
Name of donor: BASF
Address of donor: BASF SE
/S - C100, 67056 Ludwigshafen am Rhein, Germany
Amount of donation (or estimate of the probable value): flights £385 and hotel £120, total £505
Destination of visit: Ludwigshafen, Germany
Date of visit: 21-22 July 2016
Purpose of visit: fact-finding visit to BASF production site organised by the Industry and Parliament Trust
(Registered 04 August 2016
Name of donor: Malaria No More UK
Address of donor: The Foundry, 17 Oval Way, London SE11 5RR
Estimate of the probable value (or amount of any donation): Transport £155.90 and accommodation £192.21, total value £348.11
Destination of visit: Geneva, Switzerland
Dates of visit: 29-30 March 2017
Purpose of visit: Fact-finding mission to investigate current levels of research on curing Malaria, TB and HIV / AIDS. This visit was also organised alongside Stop Aids and Results UK.
(Registered 18 April 2017)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from