Kevin Foster campaigned to remain in the European Union
Let your MP know how you feel – email them now.
Kevin Foster’s voting in Parliament
Kevin Foster is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
However, Kevin Foster sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Kevin Foster consistently voted for requiring pub companies to offer pub landlords rent-only leases, while most Conservative MPs generally voted against.
We have lots more plain English analysis of Kevin Foster’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Kevin Foster’s full vote analysis page for more.
Kevin Foster has hardly ever rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Vehicle Noise Limits (Enforcement) Bill - 2nd reading – Kevin Foster.
Wild Animals in Circuses (Prohibition) Bill - 2nd reading – Kevin Foster.
Animal Fighting (Sentencing) Bill - 2nd reading – Kevin Foster.
More of Kevin Foster’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Torbay
Entered the House of Commons on 8 May 2015 — General election
Topics of interest
- Department of Health
- Department for Transport
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Ministry of Defence
- Department for Culture Media and Sport
- Junior Doctors: Pay
- Broadband: Torbay
- Railways: South West
- Cross Country Rail Franchise
- Junior Doctors: Working Hours
Currently held offices
- Member, Backbench Business Committee (since 13 Jun 2016)
- Member, Ecclesiastical Committee (Joint Committee) (since 28 Oct 2015)
- Member, Public Accounts Committee (since 7 Jul 2015)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Backbench Business Committee (14 Dec 2015 to 12 May 2016)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 175 debates in the last year — well above average amongst MPs. See all Kevin Foster’s speeches
- Has received answers to 28 written questions in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a medium number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 90.10% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 90 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Kevin Foster’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 156 times in debates — average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from