Lucy Allan’s voting in Parliament
Lucy Allan is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
However, Lucy Allan sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Lucy Allan consistently voted for allowing terminally ill people to be given assistance to end their life, while most Conservative MPs generally voted against. Show votes
Lucy Allan consistently voted for requiring pub companies to offer pub landlords rent-only leases, while most Conservative MPs generally voted against. Show votes
Lucy Allan consistently voted against an investigation into the Iraq war, while most Conservative MPs generally voted for. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Lucy Allan’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Lucy Allan’s full vote analysis page for more.
Lucy Allan has hardly ever rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 22 Feb 2017
Some of my constituents have also raised concerns about changes to their personal independence payments. Will the Minister assure me that claimants will not see any reduction in their PIPs and that the changes are to ensure that help is targeted to those most in need?
Telford is a story of transformation and progress. From the ironmasters of the first industrial revolution through to a new revolution in high-tech manufacturing at Telford’s T54 today, it has helped to build Britain. As the Government deliver on the democratic will of the British people and trigger article 50, will my right hon. Friend tell us how Telford will prosper from Brexit and...
More of Lucy Allan’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Telford
Entered the House of Commons on 8 May 2015 — General election
Topics of interest
Lucy Allan campaigned to leave the European Union
- Department for Transport
- Department of Health
- Home Office
- HM Treasury
- Department for Business
- Innovation and Skills
- Harassment: Internet
- Revenue and Customs: Buildings
- Railways: West Midlands
- Doctors: Pay
- Health Services: Shropshire
Currently held offices
- Member, Women and Equalities Committee (since 23 Jan 2017)
- Member, Education, Skills and the Economy Sub-Committee (since 14 Sep 2016)
- Member, Education Committee (since 6 Jul 2015)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 47 debates in the last year — above average amongst MPs. See all Lucy Allan’s speeches
- Has received answers to 3 written questions in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a medium number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 87.15% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 80 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Lucy Allan’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 55 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from