Lucy Allan’s voting in Parliament
Lucy Allan is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
However, Lucy Allan sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Lucy Allan voted for allowing terminally ill people to be given assistance to end their life, while most Conservative MPs generally voted against. Show votes
Lucy Allan voted against investigations into the Iraq war, while most Conservative MPs generally voted for. Show votes
Lucy Allan voted for requiring pub companies to offer pub landlords rent-only leases, while most Conservative MPs generally voted against. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Lucy Allan’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Lucy Allan’s full vote analysis page for more.
Lucy Allan has hardly ever rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 20 Dec 2017
To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, what steps she is taking with police forces across England to protect children from sexual exploitation.
Like many towns and cities throughout the country, Telford has experienced some distressing cases of child sexual exploitation. The authorities in Telford have now agreed to conduct an independent inquiry to find out what happened and to give victims answers. Will my right hon. Friend join me in congratulating two brave women—campaigner Holly Archer and Sunday Mirror journalist...
Thank you, Mrs Main, for allowing me to speak in this important debate. I am delighted that the hon. Member for Leeds North West (Alex Sobel) has given us the opportunity to talk about the rights of victims and some of the difficulties that they have in getting their voices heard. I particularly want to talk about the victims of child exploitation, following revelations in newspapers over...
More of Lucy Allan’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Telford
Entered the House of Commons on 8 May 2015 — General election
Topics of interest
Lucy Allan campaigned to leave the European Union
- Department for Business
- Energy and Industrial Strategy
- Ministry of Housing
- Communities and Local Government
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Department for Education
- Department for Transport
- Ministry of Defence: Babcock International
- Children: Day Care
- GKN: Melrose
- Offences against Children
- New Businesses: Telford and Wrekin
Currently held offices
- Member, Education Committee (since 11 Sep 2017)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Women and Equalities Committee (23 Jan 2017 to 3 May 2017)
- Member, Education, Skills and the Economy Sub-Committee (14 Sep 2016 to 3 May 2017)
- Member, Education Committee (6 Jul 2015 to 3 May 2017)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
- Has spoken in 36 debates in the last year — average amongst MPs. See all Lucy Allan’s speeches
- Has received answers to 57 written questions in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a medium number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 93.23% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 80 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Lucy Allan’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 78 times in debates — below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 5 Mar 2018.
2. (a) Support linked to an MP
but received by a local party organisation or indirectly via a central party organisation
Name of donor: Besblock Ltd
Address of donor: Halesfield 21, Telford TF7 4NF
Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: £5,000
Donor status: company, registration 01059042
(Registered 27 June 2017
Name of donor: J C Bamford Excavators Ltd
Address of donor: 3 High Street, Bassingham, Lincolnshire LN5 9JZ
Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: £3,000
Donor status: company, registration 00561597
(Registered 27 June 2017)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from