A selection of Tania Mathias's votes
See full list of topics voted on
Consistently voted against removing hereditary peers from the House of Lords Show votes
0 votes for, 1 vote against, in 2016
Consistently voted against paying higher benefits over longer periods for those unable to work due to illness or disability Show votes
0 votes for, 8 votes against, between 2015–2016
Consistently voted for replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons system Show votes
4 votes for, 0 votes against, in 2016
Generally voted against more EU integration Show votes
7 votes for, 14 votes against, 2 absences, between 2016–2017
Consistently voted for a referendum on the UK's membership of the EU Show votes
4 votes for, 0 votes against, between 2015–2016
Consistently voted against a wholly elected House of Lords Show votes
0 votes for, 1 vote against, in 2016
We have lots more plain English analysis of Tania Mathias’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Tania Mathias’s full vote analysis page for more.
To ask the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government, if he will make an assessment of the potential merits of requiring the seller of a property to pay for, arrange and make available to potential buyers a survey of that property prior to sale, and for the buyer to reimburse that cost upon completion.
To ask the Secretary of State for Transport, what measures he has put in place for members of the public to raise concerns about the (a) process and (b) content of the nationwide consultation events his Department is running on the Airport National Policy Statement.
More of Tania Mathias’s recent appearances
Former Conservative MP for Twickenham
Entered the House of Commons on 8 May 2015 — General election
Left the House of Commons on 3 May 2017 — Dissolved for election
Topics of interest
Tania Mathias campaigned to remain in the European Union
- Department for Transport
- Department of Health
- Home Office
- Department for Education
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Heathrow Airport
- Heathrow Airport: Night Flying
- Heathrow Airport: Air Routes
- Royal Brompton and Harefield NHS Foundation Trust
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Science and Technology Committee (Commons) (13 Jul 2015 to 3 May 2017)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Future MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 54 debates in the last year — above average amongst MPs. See all Tania Mathias’s speeches
- Has received answers to 71 written questions in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 91.86% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 69 people are tracking this MP
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 60 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 2 May 2017.
6. Land and property portfolio: (i) value over £100,000 and/or (ii) giving rental income of over £10,000 a year
Studio flat in Oxford: (i) and (ii). (Registered 28 May 2015
7. (i) Shareholdings: over 15% of issued share capital
Oak Circle Ltd; real estate management. (Registered 28 May 2015)
Doctor at an NHS
ophthalmology clinic (unremunerated). (Registered 28 May 2015)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from