Neil Coyle campaigned to remain in the European Union
Let your MP know how you feel – email them now.
Neil Coyle’s voting in Parliament
Neil Coyle is a Labour MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Labour MPs.
However, Neil Coyle sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Neil Coyle generally voted for higher taxes on banks, while most Labour MPs generally voted against.
We have lots more plain English analysis of Neil Coyle’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Neil Coyle’s full vote analysis page for more.
Neil Coyle has hardly ever rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
To ask the Minister for Women and Equalities, what the Equality and Humans Rights Committee's budget will be for (a) 2016-17, (b) 2017-18, (c) 2018-19 and (d) 2019-20.
To ask the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government, whether any councils have asked for attendance allowance funding to be distributed to recipients via the provision of social care services.
To ask the Secretary of State for Justice, what the timetable is for the introduction of proposals for a British Bill of Rights.
More of Neil Coyle’s recent appearances
Labour MP for Bermondsey and Old Southwark
Entered the House of Commons on 8 May 2015 — General election
Topics of interest
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Department of Health
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Department for Business
- Innovation and Skills
- Home Office
- Attendance Allowance
- Personal Independence Payment
- Access to Work Programme
- Migrant Workers: Nurses
Currently held offices
- Member, Work and Pensions Committee (since 1 Feb 2016)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 44 debates in the last year — above average amongst MPs. See all Neil Coyle’s speeches
- Has received answers to 100 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a low number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 73.21% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 114 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Neil Coyle’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 21 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from