Neil Coyle campaigned to remain in the European Union
Let your MP know how you feel – email them now.
Neil Coyle’s voting in Parliament
Neil Coyle is a Labour MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Labour MPs.
However, Neil Coyle sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Neil Coyle generally voted for higher taxes on banks, while most Labour MPs generally voted against.
We have lots more plain English analysis of Neil Coyle’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Neil Coyle’s full vote analysis page for more.
Neil Coyle has hardly ever rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, what the timetable for publication is of the Freud Review into housing benefit changes and their impact on supported accommodation.
To ask the Secretary of State for Transport, what progress his Department has made on delivering 750 more charging points in UK towns and cities by 2020 through the Go Ultra Low City scheme.
To ask the Secretary of State for Transport, what assessment his Department has made of whether the Government's Go Ultra Low scheme to deliver 750 more charging points in UK towns and cities by 2020 will reach its target.
More of Neil Coyle’s recent appearances
Labour MP for Bermondsey and Old Southwark
Entered the House of Commons on 8 May 2015 — General election
Topics of interest
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Department of Health
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Department for Business
- Innovation and Skills
- Department for Transport
- Attendance Allowance
- Personal Independence Payment
- Access to Work Programme
- Migrant Workers: Nurses
Currently held offices
- Member, Work and Pensions Committee (since 1 Feb 2016)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 41 debates in the last year — average amongst MPs. See all Neil Coyle’s speeches
- Has received answers to 101 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a low number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 73.51% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 115 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Neil Coyle’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 21 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from