Neil Coyle’s voting in Parliament
Neil Coyle is a Labour MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Labour MPs.
However, Neil Coyle sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Neil Coyle generally voted for higher taxes on banks, while most Labour MPs generally voted against. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Neil Coyle’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Neil Coyle’s full vote analysis page for more.
Neil Coyle has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 12 Sep 2017
What steps her Department plans to take to reduce the incidence of moped and motorcycle-enabled crime.
Of 20,000 moped-related crimes in London last year, 752 happened in Southwark, but only 17 people were charged with an offence. Instead of tackling the rising problem, the Government have announced a review. What are the terms of this pathetic response to this blight on my constituents’ lives? When will it be completed? What specific additional resources and powers will it give our...
To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, what assessment he has made of the effect of regulations introduced earlier in 2017 to restrict access to personal independence payments (PIP) for some groups on take-up of PIP.
More of Neil Coyle’s recent appearances
Labour MP for Bermondsey and Old Southwark
Entered the House of Commons on 8 May 2015 — General election
Topics of interest
Neil Coyle campaigned to remain in the European Union
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Home Office
- Department of Health
- HM Treasury
- Personal Independence Payment
- Attendance Allowance
- Personal Independence Payment: Appeals
- Knives: Crime
- Business: Terrorism
Currently held offices
- Member, Work and Pensions Committee (since 11 Sep 2017)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Work and Pensions Committee (1 Feb 2016 to 3 May 2017)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 22 debates in the last year — average amongst MPs. See all Neil Coyle’s speeches
- Has received answers to 129 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a low number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 100.00% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 116 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Neil Coyle’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 34 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from