Colleen Fletcher’s voting in Parliament
Colleen Fletcher is a Labour MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Labour MPs.
However, Colleen Fletcher sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Colleen Fletcher generally voted for higher taxes on banks, while most Labour MPs generally voted against. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Colleen Fletcher’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Colleen Fletcher’s full vote analysis page for more.
Colleen Fletcher has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 29 Jun 2017
To ask the Secretary of State for Health, what steps he is taking to fill vacancies for medical staff in the NHS.
To ask the Secretary of State for Health, what assessment he has made of the level of vacancies for medical staff at University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust; and if he will make a statement.
To ask the Secretary of State for Health, how many NHS hospitals have had vacancies for medical staff unfilled for more than (a) one, (b) two, (c) three and (d) four years.
More of Colleen Fletcher’s recent appearances
Labour MP for Coventry North East
Entered the House of Commons on 8 May 2015 — General election
Topics of interest
Colleen Fletcher campaigned to remain in the European Union
- Department of Health
- Ministry of Justice
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Department for Education
- Home Office
- Social Security Benefits: Appeals
- Health Services
- Eating Disorders
- Mental Health Services
- Female Genital Mutilation
Currently held offices
- Opposition Whip (Commons) (since 19 Jul 2017)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 11 debates in the last year — below average amongst MPs. See all Colleen Fletcher’s speeches
- Has received answers to 27 written questions in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 88.89% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 19–20 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 48 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Colleen Fletcher’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 17 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from