A selection of Colleen Fletcher's votes
See full list of topics voted on
Generally voted for replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons system Show votes
1 vote for, 0 votes against, 3 absences, in 2016
Has never voted on a more proportional system for electing MPs
Consistently voted against fewer MPs in the House of Commons Show votes
0 votes for, 2 votes against, in 2016
Consistently voted for removing hereditary peers from the House of Lords Show votes
1 vote for, 0 votes against, in 2016
Consistently voted against an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Show votes
0 votes for, 1 vote against, in 2016
Almost always voted against a reduction in spending on welfare benefits Show votes
0 votes for, 19 votes against, 4 absences, between 2015–2016
We have lots more plain English analysis of Colleen Fletcher’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Colleen Fletcher’s full vote analysis page for more.
To ask the Secretary of State for Education, what (a) support and (b) resources her Department provides to kinship carers.
To ask the Secretary of State for Health, how many children aged four and under in (a) Coventry North East constituency and (b) Coventry local authority area were admitted to hospital for a tooth extraction due to decay in each of the last five years.
To ask the Secretary of State for Health, whether he plans to expand access to habilitation services for children and young people with sight loss.
More of Colleen Fletcher’s recent appearances
Former Labour MP for Coventry North East
Entered the House of Commons on 8 May 2015 — General election
Left the House of Commons on 3 May 2017 — Dissolved for election
Topics of interest
Colleen Fletcher campaigned to remain in the European Union
- Department of Health
- Ministry of Justice
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Department for Education
- Home Office
- Social Security Benefits: Appeals
- Health Services
- Eating Disorders
- Mental Health Services
- Female Genital Mutilation
Previous MPs in this constituency
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 12 debates in the last year — well below average amongst MPs. See all Colleen Fletcher’s speeches
- Has received answers to 26 written questions in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 70.24% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 19–20 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 45 people are tracking this MP
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 17 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from