Anna Turley’s voting in Parliament
Anna Turley is a Labour/Co-operative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Labour/Co-operative MPs.
However, Anna Turley sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Anna Turley generally voted for higher taxes on banks, while most Labour/Co-operative MPs generally voted against. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Anna Turley’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Anna Turley’s full vote analysis page for more.
Last updated: 19 Apr 2017
Labour/Co-operative MP for Redcar
Entered the House of Commons on 8 May 2015 — General election
Topics of interest
Anna Turley campaigned to remain in the European Union
- Department of Health
- Department for Business
- Innovation and Skills
- Home Office
- Department for Transport
- Department for Education
- Sahaviriya Steel Industries UK: Redcar
- Cleveland Police Authority
- Congenital Abnormalities
- Social Networking
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy Committee (31 Oct 2016 to 3 May 2017)
- Shadow Minister (Cabinet Office) (18 Sep 2015 to 27 Jun 2016)
- Member, Home Affairs Committee (8 Jul 2015 to 26 Oct 2015)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 28 debates in the last year — average amongst MPs. See all Anna Turley’s speeches
- Has received answers to 103 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a medium number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 50 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Anna Turley’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 72 times in debates — below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from