A selection of Victoria Borwick's votes
See full list of topics voted on
Consistently voted against removing hereditary peers from the House of Lords Show votes
0 votes for, 1 vote against, in 2016
Has never voted on an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency
Generally voted for fewer MPs in the House of Commons Show votes
1 vote for, 0 votes against, 1 absence, in 2016
Consistently voted for a reduction in spending on welfare benefits Show votes
22 votes for, 0 votes against, 1 absence, between 2015–2016
Consistently voted against a wholly elected House of Lords Show votes
0 votes for, 1 vote against, in 2016
Consistently voted for a referendum on the UK's membership of the EU Show votes
3 votes for, 0 votes against, 1 absence, between 2015–2016
We have lots more plain English analysis of Victoria Borwick’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Victoria Borwick’s full vote analysis page for more.
I also have a number of local residents concerned about those with mental health issues having access to the higher rate mobility allowance. I think that it has had the unintended consequence—this is where I seek my hon. Friend’s advice—of young people, post-transition, not necessarily being able to still have access to their blue badge or disability or mobility access.
Following on from what the hon. Gentleman says about a strategy, it is important to ensure that we have better records on bus safety. I ask the Minister to look again at what record keeping we have on this issue. Of course we publish the number of people killed or seriously injured, known as the KSI, but many other injuries are caused by buses. I can speak only about the London experience,...
I very much support the ambitions of this Bill. As we have all seen, there have been a number of changes during its passage. I want to be assured by the ministerial team that, notwithstanding those changes, we are monitoring the outcomes of safeguarding for those in residential care and those in boarding schools—not just those sent because of the care system but those who attend. Some...
More of Victoria Borwick’s recent appearances
Former Conservative MP for Kensington
Entered the House of Commons on 8 May 2015 — General election
Left the House of Commons on 3 May 2017 — Dissolved for election
Topics of interest
Victoria Borwick campaigned to leave the European Union
- Department of Health
- Department for Transport
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Pedicabs: Greater London
- General Practitioners: Greater London
- Hepatitis: Greater London
- Holiday Accommodation: Regulation
- Blood: Viral Diseases
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Science and Technology Committee (Commons) (13 Jul 2015 to 3 May 2017)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Future MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
- Has spoken in 15 debates in the last year — well below average amongst MPs. See all Victoria Borwick’s speeches
- Has received answers to 8 written questions in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a very low number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 83.73% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 51 people are tracking this MP
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 23 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 2 May 2017.
3. Gifts, benefits and hospitality from UK
Name of donor: Chelsea Arts Club
Address of donor: 143 Old Church Street, London SW3 6EB
Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: honorary membership of the Chelsea Arts Club for the duration of my time as an MP
. Annual value in 2016 is £536.
Date received: 15 May 2016
Date accepted: 18 May 2016
Donor status: company, registration 08482665
(Registered 06 June 2016
6. Land and property portfolio: (i) value over £100,000 and/or (ii) giving rental income of over £10,000 a year
Our London home provides facilities for a swimming school: (i) and (ii). (Registered 01 June 2015
Director and Member of Poore and Second Poore Ltd; holding companies limited by guarantee. (Registered 01 June 2015)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from