Liz Saville-Roberts’s voting in Parliament
Liz Saville-Roberts is a Plaid Cymru MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Plaid Cymru MPs.
However, Liz Saville-Roberts sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Liz Saville-Roberts generally voted for higher taxes on banks, while most Plaid Cymru MPs generally voted against. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Liz Saville-Roberts’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Liz Saville-Roberts’s full vote analysis page for more.
Liz Saville-Roberts has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 29 Jun 2017
To ask the Secretary of State for Education, whether the Government plans to include domestic violence and violence against women in the schools curriculum in England and Wales.
To ask the Secretary of State for Justice, whether his Department plans to review the penalties for breach of a restraining order where that order was issued following proven domestic violence.
To ask the Secretary of State for Justice, whether any additional funds above the agreed contract for 2016-17 were given to community rehabilitation companies in England and Wales.
More of Liz Saville-Roberts’s recent appearances
Plaid Cymru MP for Dwyfor Meirionnydd
Entered the House of Commons on 8 May 2015 — General election
Topics of interest
Liz Saville-Roberts campaigned to remain in the European Union
- Ministry of Justice
- Home Office
- Ministry of Defence
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Department for Digital
- Media and Sport
- Community Rehabilitation Companies
- Army: Recruitment
- Crime: Victims
- Grenfell Tower: Fires
- Codes of Practice: Social Media
Currently held offices
- Plaid Cymru Westminster Leader (since 8 Jun 2017)
- Shadow PC Spokesperson (Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy) (since 8 Jun 2017)
- Shadow PC Spokesperson (Home Affairs) (since 8 May 2015)
- Shadow PC Spokesperson (Justice) (since 8 May 2015)
- Shadow PC Spokesperson (Women and Equalities) (since 8 May 2015)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Welsh Affairs Committee (13 Jul 2015 to 3 May 2017)
- Shadow PC Spokesperson (Environment, Food and Rural Affairs) (8 May 2015 to 3 May 2017)
- Shadow PC Spokesperson (Education) (8 May 2015 to 3 May 2017)
- Shadow PC Spokesperson (Health) (8 May 2015 to 3 May 2017)
- Shadow PC Spokesperson (Energy & Natural Resources) (8 May 2015 to 3 May 2017)
- Shadow PC Spokesperson (Local Government) (8 May 2015 to 3 May 2017)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 65 debates in the last year — well above average amongst MPs. See all Liz Saville-Roberts’s speeches
- Has received answers to 354 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a medium number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 66.67% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 52 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Liz Saville-Roberts’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 108 times in debates — below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from