Angela Crawley’s voting in Parliament
Angela Crawley is a Scottish National Party MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Scottish National Party MPs.
This is a selection of Angela Crawley’s votes.
We have lots more plain English analysis of Angela Crawley’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Angela Crawley’s full vote analysis page for more.
Angela Crawley has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 29 Jun 2017
To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, what discussions she has had with disability groups on the effect of proposals for settled status on EU citizens in the caring professions living in the UK.
To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, pursuant to the Answer of 11 July 2017 to Question 3252, how much his Department has spent (a) sanctioning and (b) monitoring benefit claimants in the last six months.
To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, how many people applying for employment and support allowance in Scotland had to wait more than six weeks to receive their benefit in the last three months.
More of Angela Crawley’s recent appearances
Scottish National Party MP for Lanark and Hamilton East
Entered the House of Commons on 8 May 2015 — General election
Topics of interest
Angela Crawley campaigned to remain in the European Union
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Home Office
- HM Treasury
- Women and Equalities
- Scotland Office
- Social Security Benefits
- Children: Maintenance
- Detention Centres: Sexual Offences
- Child Maintenance Service: Training
- Yarl's Wood Immigration Removal Centre: Pregnancy
Currently held offices
- Shadow SNP Spokesperson (Disabilities) (since 20 Jun 2017)
- Shadow SNP Spokesperson (Family Support) (since 20 Jun 2017)
- Shadow SNP Spokesperson (Housing) (since 20 Jun 2017)
- Shadow SNP Spokesperson (Child Maintenance) (since 20 Jun 2017)
- Shadow SNP Spokesperson (Equalities, Women and Children) (since 20 May 2015)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Women and Equalities Committee (6 Jul 2015 to 3 May 2017)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 29 debates in the last year — average amongst MPs. See all Angela Crawley’s speeches
- Has received answers to 25 written questions in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 44.44% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 51 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Angela Crawley’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 76 times in debates — below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from