Angela Crawley’s voting in Parliament
Angela Crawley is a Scottish National Party MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Scottish National Party MPs.
This is a selection of Angela Crawley’s votes.
Almost always voted against a reduction in spending on welfare benefits Show votes
0 votes for, 20 votes against, 3 absences, between 2015–2016
Has never voted on a more proportional system for electing MPs
Has never voted on an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency
Almost always voted for more EU integration Show votes
43 votes for, 1 vote against, 13 absences, between 2016–2018
Consistently voted for paying higher benefits over longer periods for those unable to work due to illness or disability Show votes
8 votes for, 0 votes against, between 2015–2016
Voted against fewer MPs in the House of Commons Show votes
0 votes for, 1 vote against, 1 absence, in 2016
We have lots more plain English analysis of Angela Crawley’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Angela Crawley’s full vote analysis page for more.
Angela Crawley has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 19 Dec 2018
Mental health and the benefits assessment process – Angela Crawley.
It is a pleasure to serve under your chairship, Mr Bailey. I congratulate the hon. Member for Chesterfield (Toby Perkins) on securing the debate and on his efforts to ensure greater recognition, research and understanding of fibromyalgia through the mechanisms of the House. I am only sorry that the debate is in Westminster Hall, where the amount of time is so compressed, and that, because of...
To ask the Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy, if his Department has plans to undertake a review of the effectiveness of shared parental leave.
More of Angela Crawley’s recent appearances
Scottish National Party MP for Lanark and Hamilton East
Entered the House of Commons on 8 May 2015 — General election
Topics of interest
Angela Crawley campaigned to remain in the European Union
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Home Office
- Ministry of Justice
- Department for Business
- Energy and Industrial Strategy
- HM Treasury
- Children: Maintenance
- Employment Tribunals Service: Fees and Charges
- Universal Credit
- Social Security Benefits
- Detention Centres: Sexual Offences
Currently held offices
- Shadow SNP Spokesperson (Pensions) (since 1 Jul 2018)
- Shadow SNP Spokesperson (Youth affairs) (since 1 Jul 2018)
- Shadow SNP Spokesperson (Children and Families) (since 1 Jul 2018)
- Shadow SNP Spokesperson (Equalities) (since 1 Jul 2018)
- Member, Women and Equalities Committee (since 11 Sep 2017)
- Shadow SNP Spokesperson (Disabilities) (since 20 Jun 2017)
Other offices held in the past
- Shadow SNP Spokesperson (Family Support) (20 Jun 2017 to 1 Jul 2018)
- Shadow SNP Spokesperson (Housing) (20 Jun 2017 to 1 Jul 2018)
- Shadow SNP Spokesperson (Child Maintenance) (20 Jun 2017 to 1 Jul 2018)
- Member, Women and Equalities Committee (6 Jul 2015 to 3 May 2017)
- Shadow SNP Spokesperson (Equalities, Women and Children) (20 May 2015 to 1 Jul 2018)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from
© Parliament (CC-BY 3.0)