Angela Crawley’s voting in Parliament
Angela Crawley is a Scottish National Party MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Scottish National Party MPs.
This is a selection of Angela Crawley’s votes.
Almost always voted for more EU integration Show votes
43 votes for, 1 vote against, 11 absences, between 2016–2018
Almost always voted against a reduction in spending on welfare benefits Show votes
0 votes for, 20 votes against, 3 absences, between 2015–2016
Consistently voted against a referendum on the UK's membership of the EU Show votes
0 votes for, 4 votes against, between 2015–2016
Voted for removing hereditary peers from the House of Lords Show votes
1 vote for, 0 votes against, in 2016
Has never voted on a more proportional system for electing MPs
Voted against fewer MPs in the House of Commons Show votes
0 votes for, 1 vote against, 1 absence, in 2016
We have lots more plain English analysis of Angela Crawley’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Angela Crawley’s full vote analysis page for more.
Angela Crawley has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 19 Nov 2018
Thank you for calling me, Mr Speaker. I appreciate your forbearance and patience, because it has been a long afternoon. Along with every other area in Scotland, my constituency voted to remain, yet Scotland has been repeatedly ignored. Because my time is limited, I will focus on three main points. I believe that this deal is bad for young people, bad for women and bad for the economy. The...
To ask the Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy, what estimate he has made of the proportion of men that have taken up full statutory paternity leave in each year for which information is available.
To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, how many translators his Department (a) employed directly and (b) procured to work under contract in the last 12 months for which information is available; and what languages those translators spoke.
More of Angela Crawley’s recent appearances
Scottish National Party MP for Lanark and Hamilton East
Entered the House of Commons on 8 May 2015 — General election
Topics of interest
Angela Crawley campaigned to remain in the European Union
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Home Office
- Ministry of Justice
- Department for Business
- Energy and Industrial Strategy
- HM Treasury
- Children: Maintenance
- Employment Tribunals Service: Fees and Charges
- Universal Credit
- Social Security Benefits
- Detention Centres: Sexual Offences
Currently held offices
- Shadow SNP Spokesperson (Pensions) (since 1 Jul 2018)
- Shadow SNP Spokesperson (Youth affairs) (since 1 Jul 2018)
- Shadow SNP Spokesperson (Children and Families) (since 1 Jul 2018)
- Shadow SNP Spokesperson (Equalities) (since 1 Jul 2018)
- Member, Women and Equalities Committee (since 11 Sep 2017)
- Shadow SNP Spokesperson (Disabilities) (since 20 Jun 2017)
Other offices held in the past
- Shadow SNP Spokesperson (Family Support) (20 Jun 2017 to 1 Jul 2018)
- Shadow SNP Spokesperson (Housing) (20 Jun 2017 to 1 Jul 2018)
- Shadow SNP Spokesperson (Child Maintenance) (20 Jun 2017 to 1 Jul 2018)
- Member, Women and Equalities Committee (6 Jul 2015 to 3 May 2017)
- Shadow SNP Spokesperson (Equalities, Women and Children) (20 May 2015 to 1 Jul 2018)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from
© Parliament (CC-BY 3.0)