Angela Crawley’s voting in Parliament
Angela Crawley is a Scottish National Party MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Scottish National Party MPs.
This is a selection of Angela Crawley’s votes.
Last updated: 4 Sep 2019.
Please share these votes responsibly.
We have lots more plain English analysis of Angela Crawley’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Angela Crawley’s full vote analysis page for more.
Angela Crawley has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
To ask the Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster, and Minister for the Cabinet Office, for what reasons the civil service pay increase, announced in June 2019 is not in line with inflation.
To ask the Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster, and Minister for the Cabinet Office, for what reasons hon. Members received a pay rise of 2.7 per cent which was backdated to April 2019 and civil servants received a pay increase of 1.84 per cent which was backdated to June 2019.
To ask the Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster, and Minister for the Cabinet Office, if he will take steps to align the pay of civil servants in England, Scotland and Wales to the level of pay of civil servants employed in Scotland.
More of Angela Crawley’s recent appearances
Scottish National Party MP for Lanark and Hamilton East
Entered the House of Commons on 8 May 2015 — General election
Topics of interest
Angela Crawley campaigned to remain in the European Union
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Home Office
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- Department for Business
- Energy and Industrial Strategy
- Ministry of Justice
- Children: Maintenance
- Universal Credit
- Personal Independence Payment: Hyperactivity
- Occupational Pensions
- Social Security Benefits
Currently held offices
- Member, Health and Social Care Committee (since 13 May 2019)
- Shadow SNP Spokesperson (Pensions) (since 1 Jul 2018)
- Shadow SNP Spokesperson (Youth affairs) (since 1 Jul 2018)
- Shadow SNP Spokesperson (Children and Families) (since 1 Jul 2018)
- Shadow SNP Spokesperson (Equalities) (since 1 Jul 2018)
- Member, Women and Equalities Committee (since 11 Sep 2017)
- Shadow SNP Spokesperson (Disabilities) (since 20 Jun 2017)
Other offices held in the past
- Shadow SNP Spokesperson (Family Support) (20 Jun 2017 to 1 Jul 2018)
- Shadow SNP Spokesperson (Housing) (20 Jun 2017 to 1 Jul 2018)
- Shadow SNP Spokesperson (Child Maintenance) (20 Jun 2017 to 1 Jul 2018)
- Member, Women and Equalities Committee (6 Jul 2015 to 3 May 2017)
- Shadow SNP Spokesperson (Equalities, Women and Children) (20 May 2015 to 1 Jul 2018)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from
© Parliament (CC-BY 3.0)