Craig Tracey’s voting in Parliament
Craig Tracey is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
However, Craig Tracey sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Craig Tracey voted against investigations into the Iraq war, while most Conservative MPs generally voted for. Show votes
Craig Tracey voted for requiring pub companies to offer pub landlords rent-only leases, while most Conservative MPs generally voted against. Show votes
Craig Tracey voted against new high speed rail infrastructure, while most Conservative MPs generally voted for. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Craig Tracey’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Craig Tracey’s full vote analysis page for more.
Craig Tracey has hardly ever rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 12 Sep 2018
This is an issue that I have discussed with both my police and crime commissioner and my chief constable. Understandably, there is some concern. Will the Minister reassure them that he will work closely with police forces to fully understand the impact that this change will have and take any action necessary to protect vital frontline services?
More of Craig Tracey’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for North Warwickshire
Entered the House of Commons on 8 May 2015 — General election
Topics of interest
Craig Tracey campaigned to leave the European Union
- Department of Health
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- HM Treasury
- Department of Health and Social Care
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Palliative Care
- Affordable Housing
- Bank Services: Standards
- Personal Independence Payment
- Personal Injury: Compensation
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy Committee (17 Oct 2016 to 3 May 2017)
- Member, Education, Skills and the Economy Sub-Committee (1 Dec 2015 to 23 May 2016)
- Member, Business, Innovation and Skills Committee (8 Jul 2015 to 17 Oct 2016)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
- Has spoken in 53 debates in the last year — above average amongst MPs. See all Craig Tracey’s speeches
- Has received answers to 18 written questions in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a low number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 94.09% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 53 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Craig Tracey’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 46 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from