Craig Tracey’s voting in Parliament
Craig Tracey is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
However, Craig Tracey sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Craig Tracey voted against investigations into the Iraq war, while most Conservative MPs generally voted for. Show votes
Craig Tracey voted for requiring pub companies to offer pub landlords rent-only leases, while most Conservative MPs generally voted against. Show votes
Craig Tracey voted against new high speed rail infrastructure, while most Conservative MPs generally voted for. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Craig Tracey’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Craig Tracey’s full vote analysis page for more.
Craig Tracey has hardly ever rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 23 May 2018
What role the Serious Fraud Office has in tackling economic crime.
I thank my right hon. and learned Friend for that answer. Will he confirm that, despite the availability of deferred prosecution agreements, the SFO will still move directly to prosecute those involved in high-level economic crime, where it is appropriate to do so?
What recent assessment he has made of the public health benefits of participation in sport.
More of Craig Tracey’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for North Warwickshire
Entered the House of Commons on 8 May 2015 — General election
Topics of interest
Craig Tracey campaigned to leave the European Union
- Department of Health
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- HM Treasury
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- Palliative Care
- Affordable Housing
- Bank Services: Standards
- Personal Independence Payment
- Personal Injury: Compensation
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy Committee (17 Oct 2016 to 3 May 2017)
- Member, Education, Skills and the Economy Sub-Committee (1 Dec 2015 to 23 May 2016)
- Member, Business, Innovation and Skills Committee (8 Jul 2015 to 17 Oct 2016)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
- Has spoken in 48 debates in the last year — average amongst MPs. See all Craig Tracey’s speeches
- Has received answers to 23 written questions in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a low number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 94.15% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 53 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Craig Tracey’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 37 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 18 Jun 2018.
2. (a) Support linked to an MP
but received by a local party organisation or indirectly via a central party organisation
Name of donor: International Motor Ltd
Address of donor: I M House, South Drive, Coleshill B46 1DF
Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: £5,000
Donor status: company, registration 01269717
(Registered 27 June 2017
7. (i) Shareholdings: over 15% of issued share capital
Dunelm Business Consultants; business consultancy. (Registered 26 May 2015
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from