Craig Tracey’s voting in Parliament
Craig Tracey is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
However, Craig Tracey sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Craig Tracey consistently voted against new high speed rail infrastructure, while most Conservative MPs generally voted for. Show votes
Craig Tracey consistently voted against investigations into the Iraq war, while most Conservative MPs generally voted for. Show votes
Craig Tracey consistently voted for requiring pub companies to offer pub landlords rent-only leases, while most Conservative MPs generally voted against. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Craig Tracey’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Craig Tracey’s full vote analysis page for more.
Craig Tracey has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 29 Jun 2017
To ask the Secretary of State for Transport, what steps his Department is taking to ensure that UK citizens travelling in the EU will be able to benefit from the Green Card system as the UK leaves the EU.
To ask Mr Chancellor of the Exchequer, what effect the reduction in corporation tax rates has had on receipts from that tax.
More of Craig Tracey’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for North Warwickshire
Entered the House of Commons on 8 May 2015 — General election
Topics of interest
Craig Tracey campaigned to leave the European Union
- Department of Health
- HM Treasury
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- Department for Education
- Palliative Care
- Bank Services: Standards
- Financial Services: ICT
- Non-domestic Rates: Small Businesses
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy Committee (17 Oct 2016 to 3 May 2017)
- Member, Education, Skills and the Economy Sub-Committee (1 Dec 2015 to 23 May 2016)
- Member, Business, Innovation and Skills Committee (8 Jul 2015 to 17 Oct 2016)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 22 debates in the last year — average amongst MPs. See all Craig Tracey’s speeches
- Has received answers to 25 written questions in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a low number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 100.00% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 56 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Craig Tracey’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 27 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 2 May 2017.
Name of donor: Government of the Island of Guernsey
Address of donor: Sir Charles Frossard House, La Charroterie, St Peter Port, Guernsey GY1 1FH
Estimate of the probable value (or amount of any donation): flights costing £266.37; hotel accommodation costing £262; taxi costing £246; £774.37 in total
Destination of visit: Guernsey
Dates of visit: 2 to 4 April 2017
Purpose of visit: To explore areas where the UK and Guernsey can work more closely together post Brexit.
(Registered 27 April 2017)
7. (i) Shareholdings: over 15% of issued share capital
Dunelm Business Consultants; business consultancy. (Registered 26 May 2015
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from