Craig Tracey’s voting in Parliament
Craig Tracey is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
However, Craig Tracey sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Craig Tracey consistently voted against new high speed rail infrastructure, while most Conservative MPs generally voted for. Show votes
Craig Tracey consistently voted for requiring pub companies to offer pub landlords rent-only leases, while most Conservative MPs generally voted against. Show votes
Craig Tracey consistently voted against an investigation into the Iraq war, while most Conservative MPs generally voted for. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Craig Tracey’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Craig Tracey’s full vote analysis page for more.
Craig Tracey has hardly ever rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 22 Feb 2017
To ask the Minister for the Cabinet Office, what steps he is taking to facilitate effective data-sharing across government.
What role does my right hon. Friend see the self-employed, particularly those in my constituency, playing as the industrial strategy develops?
Following the point raised by my hon. Friend the Member for Cannock Chase (Amanda Milling), I wish to highlight the huge increase in fly-tipping across North Warwickshire and Bedworth in recent months. A recent episode near the village of Austrey led to an entire road being blocked by the rubbish deposited on it. The clear-up costs for just one council are estimated at £650,000, so may...
More of Craig Tracey’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for North Warwickshire
Entered the House of Commons on 8 May 2015 — General election
Topics of interest
Craig Tracey campaigned to leave the European Union
- Department of Health
- HM Treasury
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- Department for Education
- Palliative Care
- Bank Services: Standards
- Financial Services: ICT
- Non-domestic Rates: Small Businesses
Currently held offices
- Member, Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy Committee (since 17 Oct 2016)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Education, Skills and the Economy Sub-Committee (1 Dec 2015 to 23 May 2016)
- Member, Business, Innovation and Skills Committee (8 Jul 2015 to 17 Oct 2016)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 19 debates in the last year — below average amongst MPs. See all Craig Tracey’s speeches
- Has received answers to 29 written questions in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a low number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 89.91% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 52 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Craig Tracey’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 25 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 20 Mar 2017.
7. (i) Shareholdings: over 15% of issued share capital
Dunelm Business Consultants; business consultancy. (Registered 26 May 2015
I was, and my wife currently is, director of a public affairs company. This company has not traded and is currently dormant. (Registered 26 May 2015)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from