Craig Tracey’s voting in Parliament
Craig Tracey is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
However, Craig Tracey sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
We have lots more plain English analysis of Craig Tracey’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Craig Tracey’s full vote analysis page for more.
Craig Tracey has occasionally rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
As the Minister knows, free access to cash is a vital lifeline for many people, including some of the most vulnerable in all our constituencies. Can he confirm what steps he is taking to ensure that free access is protected and continues to be available across the country, particularly in North Warwickshire and Bedworth?
As the Minister knows, having a strong insurance and financial services sector is vital to the growth of our economy, which is one of the Prime Minister’s pledges. So will the Minister confirm that he is doing everything in his power to make that happen, particularly with a view to our international competitiveness in those key sectors?
The tragic death of more than 50 people over the weekend when their small boat broke up off the coast of Italy is a sad reminder of the total disregard for life of the illegal traffickers who facilitate these crossings to make their money. Will the Prime Minister set out what steps he is taking to bring an end to this barbaric trade, and will he reassure my constituents that stopping illegal...
More of Craig Tracey’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for North Warwickshire
Entered the House of Commons on 8 May 2015 — General election
Topics of interest
Craig Tracey campaigned to leave the European Union
- Department of Health and Social Care
- Department for Transport
- Department of Health
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Palliative Care
- Personal Injury: Compensation
- Universal Credit: Housing
- Affordable Housing
- Bank Services: Standards
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Procurement Bill [HL] Committee (30 Jan 2023 to 21 Feb 2023)
- Member, Retained EU Law (Revocation and Reform Bill) Committee ( 2 Nov 2022 to 7 Nov 2022)
- Member, Carer’s Leave Bill Committee ( 2 Nov 2022 to 9 Nov 2022)
- Member, Financial Services and Markets Bill Committee (12 Oct 2022 to 3 Nov 2022)
- Member, Business and Trade Committee (17 Oct 2016 to 3 May 2017)
- Member, Education, Skills and the Economy Sub-Committee ( 1 Dec 2015 to 23 May 2016)
- Member, Business, Innovation and Skills Committee ( 8 Jul 2015 to 17 Oct 2016)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 18 Sep 2023.
3. Gifts, benefits and hospitality from UK
Name of donor: Coventry City Football Club
Address of donor: Sky Blue Lodge, Leamington Road, Ryton-on-Dunsmore, Coventry CV8 3FL
Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: One match ticket with hospitality for Coventry v Birmingham, value £500
Date received: 29 April 2023
Date accepted: 29 April 2023
Donor status: company, registration 7612487
(Registered 17 May 2023)
7. (i) Shareholdings: over 15% of issued share capital
Dunelm Business Consultants; business consultancy. (Registered 26 May 2015)
From 24 November 2022, Vice Chairman
of the Conservative party with a remit for local campaigning. This is an unpaid role. (Registered 16 May 2023)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely, on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources. Voting information from Public Whip.
Profile photo: © Parliament (CC-BY 3.0)