Roger Mullin’s voting in Parliament
Roger Mullin is a Scottish National Party MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Scottish National Party MPs.
This is a selection of Roger Mullin’s votes.
Consistently voted for a wholly elected House of Lords Show votes
1 vote for, 0 votes against, in 2016
Generally voted for a more proportional system for electing MPs Show votes
1 vote for, 0 votes against, 1 absence, between 2015–2016
Consistently voted against fewer MPs in the House of Commons Show votes
0 votes for, 2 votes against, in 2016
Consistently voted against replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons system Show votes
0 votes for, 4 votes against, in 2016
Almost always voted against a reduction in spending on welfare benefits Show votes
0 votes for, 21 votes against, 2 absences, between 2015–2016
Consistently voted against an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Show votes
0 votes for, 1 vote against, in 2016
We have lots more plain English analysis of Roger Mullin’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Roger Mullin’s full vote analysis page for more.
Roger Mullin has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 22 Feb 2017
To ask the Secretary of State for International Trade, what assessment his Department has made of the potential effect on the level of exports from Scottish businesses of the UK leaving the EU.
This revelation is shocking, but it is not in the least bit surprising. For over a year, I have been campaigning in this House on associated areas. After the story was released yesterday evening, I undertook research that indicates that at the heart of the issue is the banks’ use of limited partnerships—not only Scottish limited partnerships, but many other forms—that allow...
More of Roger Mullin’s recent appearances
Scottish National Party MP for Kirkcaldy and Cowdenbeath
Entered the House of Commons on 8 May 2015 — General election
Topics of interest
Roger Mullin campaigned to remain in the European Union
- Department for Business
- Energy and Industrial Strategy
- HM Treasury
- Home Office
- Department for Environment
- Food and Rural Affairs
- Department for Business
- Innovation and Skills
- Companies: Registration
- Limited Liability Partnership and Business (Names and Trading Disclosures) Regulations 2015
- Thames Tideway Tunnel
- Companies Act 2006
- Taxation: Scotland
Currently held offices
- Member, Regulatory Reform Committee (since 12 Oct 2015)
- Shadow SNP Spokesperson (Treasury) (since 20 May 2015)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 83 debates in the last year — well above average amongst MPs. See all Roger Mullin’s speeches
- Has received answers to 71 written questions in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a medium number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 71.24% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 44 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Roger Mullin’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 97 times in debates — below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from