A selection of Chris Davies's votes
See full list of topics voted on
Consistently voted for a referendum on the UK's membership of the EU Show votes
3 votes for, 0 votes against, 1 absence, between 2015–2016
Consistently voted for replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons system Show votes
4 votes for, 0 votes against, in 2016
Consistently voted against removing hereditary peers from the House of Lords Show votes
0 votes for, 1 vote against, in 2016
Consistently voted for reducing central government funding of local government Show votes
2 votes for, 0 votes against, between 2016–2017
Almost always voted against paying higher benefits over longer periods for those unable to work due to illness or disability Show votes
0 votes for, 6 votes against, 2 absences, between 2015–2016
Almost always voted against more EU integration Show votes
3 votes for, 17 votes against, 3 absences, between 2016–2017
We have lots more plain English analysis of Chris Davies’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Chris Davies’s full vote analysis page for more.
Can my right hon. Friend confirm that the rural areas of Wales will be placed front and centre in a post-Brexit Britain?
What discussions he has had with the Scottish Government on their new tax powers.
Now that the Scottish Government have unprecedented power to shape the economy of Scotland, will my right hon. Friend join me in calling on the Scottish National party to start delivering jobs and economic growth in Scotland, rather than focusing on a second independence referendum? [Interruption.]
More of Chris Davies’s recent appearances
Former Conservative MP for Brecon and Radnorshire
Entered the House of Commons on 8 May 2015 — General election
Left the House of Commons on 3 May 2017 — Dissolved for election
Topics of interest
Chris Davies campaigned to leave the European Union
- HM Treasury
- Cabinet Office
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- Department for Environment
- Food and Rural Affairs
- Department for Energy and Climate Change
- Soft Drinks: Taxation
- Government: Internet
- Hill Farming: Government Assistance
- Government Departments: Cost Effectiveness
- Climate Change Levy
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Sub-Committee (10 Feb 2016 to 22 Mar 2017)
- Member, Welsh Affairs Committee (13 Jul 2015 to 3 May 2017)
- Member, Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee (8 Jul 2015 to 3 May 2017)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 58 debates in the last year — well above average amongst MPs. See all Chris Davies’s speeches
- Has received answers to 7 written questions in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a low number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 81.58% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 2 annotations on this MP’s speeches — average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 78 people are tracking this MP
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 33 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from