Gavin Robinson’s voting in Parliament
Gavin Robinson is a DUP MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other DUP MPs.
However, Gavin Robinson sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Gavin Robinson generally voted for reducing the rate of corporation tax, while most DUP MPs generally voted against. Show votes
Gavin Robinson generally voted for raising the threshold at which people start to pay income tax, while most DUP MPs generally voted against. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Gavin Robinson’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Gavin Robinson’s full vote analysis page for more.
Gavin Robinson has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 29 Jun 2017
To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, how many ePassport gates there are in each terminal at Heathrow Airport; and what proportion of those gates were operational in each month between August 2016 and August 2017.
To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, what assessment she has made of the effect of the use of ePassport gates on queue waiting times at Heathrow Airport.
To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, what assessment he has made of the financial effect of recent welfare reforms on veterans.
More of Gavin Robinson’s recent appearances
DUP MP for Belfast East
Entered the House of Commons on 8 May 2015 — General election
Topics of interest
Gavin Robinson campaigned to leave the European Union
- Department of Health
- Home Office
- Ministry of Defence
- HM Treasury
- Department for Environment
- Food and Rural Affairs
- Detention Centres
- Armed Forces: Complaints
- Child Tax Credit
- Urinary System: Diseases
- Armed Forces Covenant: Northern Ireland
Currently held offices
- Member, Defence Committee (since 11 Sep 2017)
- Shadow DUP Spokesperson (Defence) (since 1 Jul 2017)
- Shadow DUP Spokesperson (Home Affairs) (since 8 May 2015)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Defence Committee (5 Dec 2016 to 3 May 2017)
- Member, Defence Sub-Committee (5 Dec 2016 to 3 May 2017)
- Member, Ecclesiastical Committee (Joint Committee) (28 Oct 2015 to 3 May 2017)
- Member, Northern Ireland Affairs Committee (6 Jul 2015 to 5 Dec 2016)
- Shadow Spokesperson (Justice) (8 May 2015 to 8 Jun 2017)
- Shadow DUP Spokesperson (Human Rights) (8 May 2015 to 8 Jun 2017)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 35 debates in the last year — above average amongst MPs. See all Gavin Robinson’s speeches
- Has received answers to 36 written questions in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a very high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 83.33% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 40 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Gavin Robinson’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 58 times in debates — below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 11 Sep 2017.
Unremunerated board member of iESE, a company sharing and selling efficiency methods to local government. (Registered 27 May 2015
Unremunerated board member of Craigavon House Preservation Trust, seeking to restore and preserve historic buildings. (Registered 27 May 2015)
9. Family members employed and paid from parliamentary expenses
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from