Marion Fellows’s voting in Parliament
Marion Fellows is a Scottish National Party MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Scottish National Party MPs.
This is a selection of Marion Fellows’s votes.
We have lots more plain English analysis of Marion Fellows’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Marion Fellows’s full vote analysis page for more.
Marion Fellows has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 29 Jun 2017
It is a pleasure to serve under your chairmanship, Mr Gapes. I congratulate the hon. Member for Wythenshawe and Sale East (Mike Kane) on securing this important debate this afternoon. The hon. Gentleman made a cogent, reasoned and passionate speech about combat compensation, the changes that are likely to be made, and the suffering that service personnel and their families are likely to...
Will the hon. Gentleman give way?
More of Marion Fellows’s recent appearances
Scottish National Party MP for Motherwell and Wishaw
Entered the House of Commons on 8 May 2015 — General election
Topics of interest
Marion Fellows campaigned to remain in the European Union
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Home Office
- Department for Culture
- Media and Sport
- HM Treasury
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- Children: Maintenance
- Visas: Syria
- Sports: Drugs
- *No heading*
- State Retirement Pensions: Females
Currently held offices
- Shadow SNP Spokesperson (Small Business, Enterprise and Innovation) (since 20 Jun 2017)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Education, Skills and the Economy Sub-Committee (12 Oct 2016 to 3 May 2017)
- Member, Education Committee (6 Jul 2015 to 3 May 2017)
- SNP Whip (20 May 2015 to 20 Jun 2017)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 32 debates in the last year — average amongst MPs. See all Marion Fellows’s speeches
- Has received answers to 23 written questions in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a low number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 66.67% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 60 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Marion Fellows’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 63 times in debates — below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from