Suella Braverman’s voting in Parliament
Suella Braverman is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
However, Suella Braverman sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Suella Braverman voted against investigations into the Iraq war, while most Conservative MPs generally voted for. Show votes
Suella Braverman voted for requiring pub companies to offer pub landlords rent-only leases, while most Conservative MPs generally voted against. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Suella Braverman’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Suella Braverman’s full vote analysis page for more.
Suella Braverman has hardly ever rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 11 Feb 2019
While this is awful news for the employees at Honda and for the communities affected—I have no doubt that the Secretary of State and his team will be doing all they can to support Honda and those affected during this time—does my right hon. Friend agree or disagree, for the sake of those who are failing to understand, with the senior vice-president of Honda, Ian Howells, who has confirmed...
European Scrutiny: UK Exit from the EU.
Witnesses: Rt Hon Dominic Raab MP Suella Braverman MP
Fareham Community Hospital is seeing increased usage these days, thanks to local GPs working together to provide a same-day access scheme. However, patients are disappointed about the lack of a mobile breast screening unit on site. Will my right hon. Friend join me in calling on community health partnerships and Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust to explore ways of providing that vital service,...
More of Suella Braverman’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Fareham
Entered the House of Commons on 8 May 2015 — General election
Topics of interest
Suella Braverman campaigned to leave the European Union
- Home Office
- HM Treasury
- Department for Education
- Ministry of Justice
- Department for International Development
- Strategic Defence and Security Review: Navy
- Police: Finance
- Secure Colleges
- Higher Education: Admissions
- *No heading*
Other offices held in the past
- The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Exiting the European Union (9 Jan 2018 to 15 Nov 2018)
- Member, Education, Skills and the Economy Sub-Committee (1 Dec 2015 to 8 Jun 2016)
- Member, Draft Investigatory Powers Bill (Joint Committee) (5 Nov 2015 to 11 Feb 2016)
- Member, Education Committee (6 Jul 2015 to 3 May 2017)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
- Has spoken in 13 debates in the last year — well below average amongst MPs. See all Suella Braverman’s speeches
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a low number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 91.07% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 72 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Suella Braverman’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 115 times in debates — below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 18 Feb 2019.
2. (a) Support linked to an MP
but received by a local party organisation or indirectly via a central party organisation
Name of donor: Onecom Ltd
Address of donor: Onecom House, 4400 Parkway, Solent Business Park, Fareham, Hampshire PO15 7FG
Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: £5,000
Donor status: company, registration 4031272
(Registered 05 July 2017; updated 14 March 2018)
2. (b) Any other support not included in Category 2
Name of donor: Klassik Property Ltd
Address of donor: 96-98 Braemar Avenue, South Croydon CR2 0QB
Amount of donation, or nature and value if donation in kind: £3,000
Date received: 8 February 2018
Date accepted: 8 February 2018
Donor status: company, registration 04886023
(Registered 01 March 2018)
Name of donor: Barnbrook Systems Ltd
Address of donor: 23-25 Fareham Park Road, Fareham PO15 6LD
Amount of donation, or nature and value if donation in kind: Leaflets and delivery to a value of £4,404.21
Date received: 6 August 2018
Date accepted: 6 August 2018
Donor status: company, registration 1362146
(Registered 14 August 2018)
I am a member and director of Michaela Community School
, a company (registration 07645701) limited by guarantee, incorporated 24 May 2011, and a registered charity. (Registered 05 June 2015)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from
© Parliament (CC-BY 3.0)