Robert Jenrick’s voting in Parliament
Robert Jenrick is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
However, Robert Jenrick sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Robert Jenrick voted for allowing terminally ill people to be given assistance to end their life, while most Conservative MPs generally voted against. Show votes
Robert Jenrick voted against investigations into the Iraq war, while most Conservative MPs generally voted for. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Robert Jenrick’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Robert Jenrick’s full vote analysis page for more.
Robert Jenrick has hardly ever rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 11 Feb 2019
Her Majesty’s Government has conducted no formal assessment of the cost of nationalising the National Grid, the water companies, and the electricity and gas companies of England and Wales. The Government has no plans to renationalise the utilities. It remains fully committed to a model of private ownership with strong independent economic regulation. It has therefore not produced any...
HM Treasury currently holds the following legacy records (pre-1994): 23,310 - Records still to be reviewed, retained by means of Retention Instrument 9,645 - Records selected for transfer to The National Archives, retained by means of Retention Instrument 55,600 - Records awaiting destruction 11,774 - Records planned for transfer in calendar year 2019 13 - Records retained...
Details of central government contracts above the value of £10,000 are published on Contracts Finder. âContracts published after 26 February 2015 can be viewed at: âhttps://www.contractsfinder.service.gov.uk/Search
More of Robert Jenrick’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Newark
Entered the House of Commons on 6 June 2014 — Byelection
Topics of interest
Robert Jenrick campaigned to remain in the European Union
- Department for Education
- HM Treasury
- Department for Energy and Climate Change
- Department for Environment
- Food and Rural Affairs
- Department for Culture Media and Sport
- Southwell Minster School
- Freezing of Assets: Iran
- Pupils: Per Capita Costs
- Wind Power: Nottinghamshire
- Economic Policy
Currently held offices
- Member, Public Accounts Committee (since 5 Feb 2018)
- The Exchequer Secretary (since 9 Jan 2018)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Health and Social Care Committee (7 Jul 2014 to 30 Mar 2015)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
- Has spoken in 29 debates in the last year — below average amongst MPs. See all Robert Jenrick’s speeches
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a medium number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 93.15% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 64 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Robert Jenrick’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 221 times in debates — average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 18 Feb 2019.
3. Gifts, benefits and hospitality from UK
Name of donor: Octopus Investments Ltd
Address of donor: 33 Holborn London, London EC1N 2HT
Amount of donation, or nature and value if donation in kind: Guest at the Spectator Parliamentarian of the Year Awards, approx. value £1,000
Date received: 28 November 2018
Date accepted: 28 November 2018
Donor status: company, registration 3942880
(Registered 07 February 2019)
6. Land and property portfolio: (i) value over £100,000 and/or (ii) giving rental income of over £10,000 a year
A share in a house in Herefordshire: (i). (Registered 12 June 2015; updated 2 December 2015)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from
© Parliament (CC-BY 3.0)