Robert Jenrick’s voting in Parliament
Robert Jenrick is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
However, Robert Jenrick sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Robert Jenrick voted for allowing terminally ill people to be given assistance to end their life, while most Conservative MPs generally voted against. Show votes
Robert Jenrick voted against investigations into the Iraq war, while most Conservative MPs generally voted for. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Robert Jenrick’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Robert Jenrick’s full vote analysis page for more.
Robert Jenrick has hardly ever rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 12 Sep 2018
EU Financial Affairs Sub-Committee: Brexit: the European Investment Bank.
Witnesses: (at 10:00 AM) Mr Robert Jenrick MP, Exchequer Secretary to the Treasury, HM Treasury Mr Philip Duffy, Director, Growth and Enterprise, HM Treasury Mr David Lunn, Director, EU Exit, HM Treasury
I hope that in due course the hon. Lady will have an opportunity to read the letter that is in the Library and see that these are truly minor technical amendments, changing, for example, a reference to the EU to a reference to the EU and the UK, and a reference to euros to a reference to pounds sterling. I hope that, in due course, she will be comfortable with those minor technical changes.
More of Robert Jenrick’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Newark
Entered the House of Commons on 6 June 2014 — Byelection
Topics of interest
Robert Jenrick campaigned to remain in the European Union
- Department for Education
- HM Treasury
- Department for Energy and Climate Change
- Department for Environment
- Food and Rural Affairs
- Department for Culture Media and Sport
- Southwell Minster School
- Freezing of Assets: Iran
- Pupils: Per Capita Costs
- Wind Power: Nottinghamshire
- Economic Policy
Currently held offices
- Member, Public Accounts Committee (since 5 Feb 2018)
- The Exchequer Secretary (since 9 Jan 2018)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Health and Social Care Committee (7 Jul 2014 to 30 Mar 2015)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
- Has spoken in 39 debates in the last year — average amongst MPs. See all Robert Jenrick’s speeches
- Has received answers to 3 written questions in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a medium number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 93.39% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 57 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Robert Jenrick’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 193 times in debates — average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from