Jackie Doyle-Price’s voting in Parliament
Jackie Doyle-Price is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
However, Jackie Doyle-Price sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Jackie Doyle-Price voted against investigations into the Iraq war, while most Conservative MPs generally voted for. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Jackie Doyle-Price’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Jackie Doyle-Price’s full vote analysis page for more.
Jackie Doyle-Price has hardly ever rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 25 Jun 2019
The Department has not made a formal assessment. Children and young people in secure settings should have access to the same range and quality of health services as their peers in the wider community receive from the National Health Service. Since April 2013, NHS England (now NHS England and NHS Improvement) has commissioned health services for all children and young people in Young Offender...
The Government is committed to ensuring that everyone, including retired police personnel, receives appropriate, timely, evidence-based mental health support according to need. Under the NHS Long Term Plan, there will be a comprehensive expansion of mental health services, with an additional £2.3 billion a year in real terms by 2023/24. This will give 380,000 more adults access to...
For adults with an eating disorder, the NHS Long Term Plan has made a renewed commitment that mental health services will grow faster than the overall National Health Service budget, with additional investment worth at least £2.3 billion a year by 2023/24. This includes investment in community-based adult eating disorder services as part of the Plan’s commitment to transform...
More of Jackie Doyle-Price’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Thurrock
Entered the House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
Jackie Doyle-Price campaigned to remain in the European Union
- Communities and Local Government
- Home Department
- Innovation and Skills
- Dartford-Thurrock Crossing: Tolls
- Thurrock Thames Gateway Development Corporation
- Dartford-Thurrock Crossing
- River Thames: Bridges
Currently held offices
- The Parliamentary Under-Secretary for Health and Social Care (since 8 Jan 2018)
Other offices held in the past
- The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Health (14 Jun 2017 to 8 Jan 2018)
- Member, Committee of Selection (17 Jun 2015 to 3 May 2017)
- Assistant Whip (HM Treasury) (13 May 2015 to 14 Jun 2017)
- Member, Public Accounts Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 8 Dec 2014)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
- Has spoken in 37 debates in the last year — average amongst MPs. See all Jackie Doyle-Price’s speeches
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a low number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 92.13% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 108 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Jackie Doyle-Price’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 339 times in debates — above average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from
© Parliament (CC-BY 3.0)