Jackie Doyle-Price’s voting in Parliament
Jackie Doyle-Price is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
However, Jackie Doyle-Price sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Jackie Doyle-Price voted against investigations into the Iraq war, while most Conservative MPs generally voted for. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Jackie Doyle-Price’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Jackie Doyle-Price’s full vote analysis page for more.
Jackie Doyle-Price has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 19 Dec 2018
The most recent relevant data available are from the ‘Maternity Services Monthly Statistics - September 2018 Experimental Statistics’, published on 3 January 2019. This is a report on National Health Service-funded maternity services in England for September 2018, using data submitted to the Maternity Services Data Set. The totals in the following table reflect data received from 127...
I should like to thank all the contributors to the debate. It has been marked by a lot of enthusiasm and passionate advocacy in support of improved mental health. In particular, I would like to pay tribute to the hon. Member for Liverpool, Wavertree (Luciana Berger), the right hon. Member for North Norfolk (Norman Lamb) and my hon. Friend the Member for Plymouth, Moor View (Johnny Mercer)...
I can say that we are making progress, but I would prefer to write to the right hon. Gentleman with more details, if I may. I have seen some of that individual placement and support in operation, and it is hugely inspiring. In those mental health trusts that are giving one-to-one support, people are finding that the reward and discipline of going to work really does aid their recovery, even...
More of Jackie Doyle-Price’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Thurrock
Entered the House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
Jackie Doyle-Price campaigned to remain in the European Union
- Communities and Local Government
- Home Department
- Innovation and Skills
- Dartford-Thurrock Crossing: Tolls
- Thurrock Thames Gateway Development Corporation
- Dartford-Thurrock Crossing
- River Thames: Bridges
Currently held offices
- The Parliamentary Under-Secretary for Health and Social Care (since 8 Jan 2018)
Other offices held in the past
- The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Health (14 Jun 2017 to 8 Jan 2018)
- Member, Committee of Selection (17 Jun 2015 to 3 May 2017)
- Assistant Whip (HM Treasury) (13 May 2015 to 14 Jun 2017)
- Member, Public Accounts Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 8 Dec 2014)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
- Has spoken in 38 debates in the last year — average amongst MPs. See all Jackie Doyle-Price’s speeches
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a low number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 92.57% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 106 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Jackie Doyle-Price’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 272 times in debates — average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from
© Parliament (CC-BY 3.0)