Jackie Doyle-Price campaigned to remain in the European Union
Let your MP know how you feel – email them now.
Jackie Doyle-Price’s voting in Parliament
Jackie Doyle-Price is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
This is a selection of Jackie Doyle-Price’s votes.
Consistently voted for raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year Show votes
Almost always voted for increasing the rate of VAT Show votes
Generally voted for a referendum on the UK's membership of the EU Show votes
Consistently voted for reducing central government funding of local government Show votes
Consistently voted for university tuition fees Show votes
Consistently voted for an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Jackie Doyle-Price’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Jackie Doyle-Price’s full vote analysis page for more.
Jackie Doyle-Price has hardly ever rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
The hon. Member for Taunton Deane (Mr Browne) is no longer in his place, but I cannot speak without referring to his parting comments, which were characteristically wise. We would all do well to remember his observation that it is our job in this place to inspire, to bring out ideas, to bring beliefs and to bring ambition. It is not the job of people in this place just to do what is...
This morning I was contacted about a patient at Basildon hospital who was suffering from Parkinson’s disease and who, on asking for assistance to go to the toilet, was told by nurses that they were too busy, so he had to use his pad. He was left in some distress, and suffering from nappy rash. Does my right hon. Friend agree that, when we are developing a patient-centred culture in the...
My right hon. Friend recently visited Purfleet in my constituency where he saw the mile long fly tip that has been left following an unauthorised Traveller encampment. Does he agree it is important that the police and local authorities use the powers at their disposal so that public confidence in our justice system is maintained?
More of Jackie Doyle-Price’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Thurrock
Entered the House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
- Communities and Local Government
- Home Department
- Innovation and Skills
- Dartford-Thurrock Crossing: Tolls
- Thurrock Thames Gateway Development Corporation
- Dartford-Thurrock Crossing
- River Thames: Bridges
Currently held offices
- Member, Committee of Selection (since 17 Jun 2015)
- Assistant Whip (HM Treasury) (since 13 May 2015)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Public Accounts Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 8 Dec 2014)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 0 debates in the last year — well below average amongst MPs. See all Jackie Doyle-Price’s speeches
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — well below average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a low number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 92.21% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 118 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Jackie Doyle-Price’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 117 times in debates — below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 1 Aug 2016.
2. (a) Support linked to an MP
but received by a local party organisation or indirectly via a central party organisation
Name of donor: Shelfside (Holdings) Ltd
Address of donor: 88/98 College Road, Harrow, Middlesex HA1 1RA
Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: £5,000
Donor status: company, registration 04128194
(Registered 19 May 2016
9. Family members employed and paid from parliamentary expenses
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from