George Eustice’s voting in Parliament
George Eustice is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
However, George Eustice sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
George Eustice consistently voted against investigations into the Iraq war, while most Conservative MPs generally voted for. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of George Eustice’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit George Eustice’s full vote analysis page for more.
George Eustice has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 22 Feb 2017
I refer the hon. Member to my answer of 24 March to question number 68042.
Work is ongoing to understand the implications for the UK of leaving the EU under a range of scenarios. We are determined to get the best possible deal for the UK in our negotiations to leave the EU, which allows frictionless trade in goods and services and the opportunity to reach new agreements with countries around the world.
We are committed to publishing both a 25 year environment plan and food and farming plan during this Parliament to support our twin ambitions of being the first generation to leave the natural environment of England in a better state than that in which we found it, and to become a world leading food, farming and fishing nation: to grow more, sell more and export more British food. The plans...
More of George Eustice’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Camborne and Redruth
Entered the House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
George Eustice campaigned to leave the European Union
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Innovation and Skills
- South West Regional Development Agency
- Mortgage Express
- Dedicated Schools Grant
Currently held offices
- The Minister of State, Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (since 8 May 2015)
Other offices held in the past
- The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (7 Oct 2013 to 8 May 2015)
- Member, Privacy and Injunctions (Joint Committee) (14 Jul 2011 to 12 Mar 2012)
- Member, Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 4 Nov 2013)
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 22 debates in the last year — below average amongst MPs. See all George Eustice’s speeches
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a medium number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 85.84% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 3 annotations on this MP’s speeches — average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 115 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on George Eustice’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 302 times in debates — above average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from