George Eustice’s voting in Parliament
George Eustice is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
However, George Eustice sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
George Eustice consistently voted against investigations into the Iraq war, while most Conservative MPs generally voted for. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of George Eustice’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit George Eustice’s full vote analysis page for more.
George Eustice has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 18 Dec 2017
Leaving the EU and the Common Agricultural Policy gives us an opportunity to transform our agricultural policy into a fairer system that will help farm businesses across all sectors thrive. We are committed to delivering value for money to the taxpayer while supporting British agriculture and the environment. We will publish for consultation a command paper setting out our proposals later...
For clarity, it should be recognised that this question is about equal pay, as it is by grade, rather than the gender pay gap which applies to the whole of an organisation. The data provided in Natural England’s response is based on the data used for Natural England’s Gender Pay Gap Report 2017. Natural England will be undertaking an Equal Pay Audit in 2018, which will include...
The number of holdings in England subject to interferon gamma testing is set out below. TB Risk Area Low Edge High Number of holdings(CPH) to which IFN-γ test applied 45 228 100 In response to the question, ‘herd’ has been interpreted to mean ‘holding (County Parish Holding - CPH)’. Please note that this is unpublished data and has been provided...
More of George Eustice’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Camborne and Redruth
Entered the House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
George Eustice campaigned to leave the European Union
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Innovation and Skills
- South West Regional Development Agency
- Mortgage Express
- Dedicated Schools Grant
Currently held offices
- The Minister of State, Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (since 8 May 2015)
Other offices held in the past
- The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (7 Oct 2013 to 8 May 2015)
- Member, Privacy and Injunctions (Joint Committee) (14 Jul 2011 to 12 Mar 2012)
- Member, Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 4 Nov 2013)
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 23 debates in the last year — below average amongst MPs. See all George Eustice’s speeches
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a medium number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 93.33% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 3 annotations on this MP’s speeches — average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 103 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on George Eustice’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 343 times in debates — above average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 8 Jan 2018.
2. (a) Support linked to an MP
but received by a local party organisation or indirectly via a central party organisation
Name of donor: Cambourne and Redruth Business Club
Address of donor: 13, Commercial Street, Cambourne TR14 8JZ
Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: £6,000
Donor status: unincorporated association
(Registered 20 June 2017
6. Land and property portfolio: (i) value over £100,000 and/or (ii) giving rental income of over £10,000 a year
One-bedroom flat in London: (i) and (ii).
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from