George Eustice campaigned to leave the European Union
Let your MP know how you feel – email them now.
George Eustice’s voting in Parliament
George Eustice is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
This is a selection of George Eustice’s votes.
Generally voted for more EU integration Show votes
Generally voted for a referendum on the UK's membership of the EU Show votes
Generally voted for an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Show votes
Consistently voted for encouraging occupational pensions Show votes
Consistently voted for a reduction in spending on welfare benefits Show votes
Generally voted for fewer MPs in the House of Commons Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of George Eustice’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit George Eustice’s full vote analysis page for more.
George Eustice has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
The Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs has no record of communication with iNHouse Communications Ltd on its tendering system and has not awarded any commercial contract to iNHouse Communications Ltd in the last five years.
Official veterinarians (OVs) from the Food Standards Agency (FSA) are present in all approved slaughterhouses in England and take a prompt, proportionate and risk based approach to enforcement action when animal welfare breaches are identified. The numbers of these cases identified by the FSA for the period from April 2014 to June 2016 were published on the FSA website in August 2016...
The Infant Formula and Follow-on Formula (Scotland) Regulations 2007 is a devolved matter. Defra does not hold any information on how many retailers have been fined since it was introduced.
More of George Eustice’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Camborne and Redruth
Entered the House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Innovation and Skills
- South West Regional Development Agency
- Mortgage Express
- Dedicated Schools Grant
Currently held offices
- The Minister of State, Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (since 8 May 2015)
Other offices held in the past
- The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (7 Oct 2013 to 8 May 2015)
- Member, Privacy and Injunctions (Joint Committee) (14 Jul 2011 to 12 Mar 2012)
- Member, Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 4 Nov 2013)
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 21 debates in the last year — below average amongst MPs. See all George Eustice’s speeches
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a medium number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 85.10% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 3 annotations on this MP’s speeches — average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 119 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on George Eustice’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 283 times in debates — above average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from