Caroline Dinenage’s voting in Parliament
Caroline Dinenage is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
However, Caroline Dinenage sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Caroline Dinenage voted against investigations into the Iraq war, while most Conservative MPs generally voted for. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Caroline Dinenage’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Caroline Dinenage’s full vote analysis page for more.
Caroline Dinenage has hardly ever rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
I beg to move, That this House has considered baby loss awareness week. This is the fourth Baby Loss Awareness Week debate, and it is incredibly heartening to see how this has become an annual event in the House. It helps to send a clear signal outside this place about the importance of this subject in the Chamber, in the Department of Health and Social Care and in the national health...
I thank the hon. Gentleman so much for that intervention. He is absolutely right. In this place, we have a unique opportunity to raise subjects that people find it difficult to talk about out there. In doing so, we shine a light on those subjects, and we are able to really begin to move the dial and to change practice. With that in mind, I would like to pay tribute to the hon. Member for...
I am grateful to the hon. Gentleman for raising that. The situation is particularly difficult in rural communities where people live a very long way from services. As we set out in the NHS long-term plan, maternity outreach clinics are going to start to integrate maternity, reproductive health and psychological therapy for women experiencing mental health difficulties arising from or related...
More of Caroline Dinenage’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Gosport
Entered the House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
Caroline Dinenage campaigned to remain in the European Union
- Innovation and Skills
- Work and Pensions
- Basic Skills
- Armed Forces: Housing
- Home Education
- HMS Sultan
- Gibraltar: Spain
Currently held offices
- Minister of State (Department of Health and Social Care) (since 9 Jan 2018)
Other offices held in the past
- The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Work and Pensions (14 Jun 2017 to 9 Jan 2018)
- The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Education (17 Jul 2016 to 14 Jun 2017)
- Minister for Equalities (Department for Education) (8 May 2015 to 17 Jul 2016)
- The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Justice (8 May 2015 to 17 Jul 2016)
- Member, Business, Innovation and Skills Committee (5 Nov 2012 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Member, Science and Technology Committee (Commons) (27 Feb 2012 to 4 Feb 2013)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
- Has spoken in 38 debates in the last year — average amongst MPs. See all Caroline Dinenage’s speeches
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 91.70% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 118 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Caroline Dinenage’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 369 times in debates — above average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 30 Sep 2019.
3. Gifts, benefits and hospitality from UK
Name of donor: Britten-Norman
Address of donor: First Floor, 11-12 St James Square, London SW1Y 4LB
Amount of donation, or nature and value if donation in kind: Ticket for the British Grand Prix
, and associated hospitality, total value £1,575
Date received: 14 July 2019
Date accepted: 14 July 2019
Donor status: company, registration 06929455
(Registered 29 July 2019)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from