Stuart Andrew’s voting in Parliament
Stuart Andrew is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
However, Stuart Andrew sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Stuart Andrew voted against investigations into the Iraq war, while most Conservative MPs generally voted for. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Stuart Andrew’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Stuart Andrew’s full vote analysis page for more.
Stuart Andrew has hardly ever rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 12 Sep 2018
International Military Services Ltd reports its annual accounts in accordance with the UK Government's guidance on preparing annual accounts for a private limited company. This states that a private limited company must meet either the UK Generally Accepted Accounting Practice or the International Financial Reporting Standards.
The Ministry of Defence has no unresolved government to government contracts through International Military Services Ltd. International Military Services Ltd is a commercial company.
There are no contingent liabilities to the ongoing dispute on the International Military Services Ltd debt to Iran. International Military Services Ltd is a commercial company and its published accounts identify provisions made for liabilities.
More of Stuart Andrew’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Pudsey
Entered the House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
Stuart Andrew campaigned to leave the European Union
- Department of Health
- Home Department
- Women and Equalities
- Heart Diseases: Children
- Heart Diseases
- NHS: Pensions
- HIV Infection: Diagnosis
- Health Services: Children
Currently held offices
- The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Defence (since 19 Jul 2018)
- Assistant Whip (since 15 Jun 2017)
Other offices held in the past
- The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Wales (9 Jan 2018 to 19 Jul 2018)
- Assistant Whip (HM Treasury) (15 Jun 2017 to 19 Jul 2018)
- Member, Welsh Affairs Committee (2 Nov 2010 to 5 Nov 2012)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
- Has spoken in 17 debates in the last year — well below average amongst MPs. See all Stuart Andrew’s speeches
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 95.40% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 2 annotations on this MP’s speeches — average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 133 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Stuart Andrew’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 181 times in debates — average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from