Stuart Andrew’s voting in Parliament
Stuart Andrew is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
However, Stuart Andrew sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Stuart Andrew voted against investigations into the Iraq war, while most Conservative MPs generally voted for. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Stuart Andrew’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Stuart Andrew’s full vote analysis page for more.
Stuart Andrew has hardly ever rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 8 May 2018
No Wales Office civil servants have been provided with an official car.
As part of the Government’s transparency agenda, departments publish annual information on the number of awards and spend on end-year and in-year Non-Consolidated Performance Related Pay. This information can be found on the Office of the Secretary for Wales’s website: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications?departments%5B%5D...
The Office of the Secretary of State for Wales is committed to providing apprenticeship opportunities in a variety of posts within the Department. We offer both level 3 and level 4 apprenticeships, and the number of starts for each level for the last three years is set out below: Year Starts at level 3 Starts at level 4 2015 3 1 2016 1 1 2017 2 2
More of Stuart Andrew’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Pudsey
Entered the House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
Stuart Andrew campaigned to leave the European Union
- Department of Health
- Home Department
- Women and Equalities
- Heart Diseases: Children
- Heart Diseases
- NHS: Pensions
- HIV Infection: Diagnosis
- Health Services: Children
Currently held offices
- The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Wales (since 9 Jan 2018)
- Assistant Whip (since 15 Jun 2017)
- Assistant Whip (HM Treasury) (since 15 Jun 2017)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Welsh Affairs Committee (2 Nov 2010 to 5 Nov 2012)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
- Has spoken in 9 debates in the last year — well below average amongst MPs. See all Stuart Andrew’s speeches
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 94.94% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 2 annotations on this MP’s speeches — average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 139 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Stuart Andrew’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 164 times in debates — average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 14 May 2018.
2. (a) Support linked to an MP
but received by a local party organisation or indirectly via a central party organisation
Name of donor: United and Cecil Club
Address of donor: 283-287 High Holborn, London, WC1V 7HF
Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: £2,500
Donor status: members' association
(Registered 06 July 2017)
6. Land and property portfolio: (i) value over £100,000 and/or (ii) giving rental income of over £10,000 a year
House in Leeds: (i) and (ii).
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from