Robin Walker’s voting in Parliament
Robin Walker is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
However, Robin Walker sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Robin Walker voted against investigations into the Iraq war, while most Conservative MPs generally voted for. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Robin Walker’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Robin Walker’s full vote analysis page for more.
Robin Walker has hardly ever rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 12 Sep 2018
Citizens’ rights has been our first priority since the very beginning of this process. While the Government is preparing for a range of scenarios, including the unlikely event that we reach March 2019 without agreeing a deal, the Prime Minister stated to EU citizens on 21 September “I want to be clear with you that even in the event of no deal your rights will be protected. You...
The Secretary of State visited the border on 2 November recognising the importance of protecting the communities on both sides. The former Secretary of State visited Northern Ireland twice this year and I visited in October for meetings with civil society and human rights bodies as part of a wider programme of engagement carried out by Government ministers and officials. We remain committed...
Lord Callanan, Minister of State for Exiting the European Union, has made the following statement: I will attend the General Affairs Council in Brussels on 12 November 2018 to represent the UK. Until we leave the European Union, we remain committed to fulfilling our rights and obligations as a full member. The provisional agenda includes: Multiannual Financial Framework 2021 - 2027 Ministers...
More of Robin Walker’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Worcester
Entered the House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
Robin Walker campaigned to remain in the European Union
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Innovation and Skills
- Communities and Local Government
- Pupils: Per Capita Costs
- Palliative Care
- Non-domestic Rates: Worcestershire
- Affordable Housing: Worcester
Currently held offices
- The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Exiting the European Union (since 17 Jul 2016)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Administration Committee (20 Jul 2015 to 28 Nov 2016)
- Member, Committees on Arms Export Controls (formerly Quadripartite Committee) (2 Dec 2012 to 4 Nov 2013)
- Member, Business, Innovation and Skills Committee (5 Nov 2012 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Member, Welsh Affairs Committee (27 Jun 2011 to 3 Dec 2012)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
- Has spoken in 22 debates in the last year — below average amongst MPs. See all Robin Walker’s speeches
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a medium number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 90.63% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 19–20 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 102 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Robin Walker’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 332 times in debates — above average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 29 Oct 2018.
4. Visits outside the UK
Name of donor: UK Finance
Address of donor: 5th Floor, 1 Angel Court, London EC2R 7HJ
Estimate of the probable value (or amount of any donation): Flights, accommodation, airport transfers and dinner with a total value of £712.36
Destination of visit: Berlin
Dates of visit: 30 November - 1 December 2017
Purpose of visit: Participation in roundtable event jointly hosted by UK Finance, the Conservative Party
and Konrad Adenauer Stiftung
(Registered 20 December 2017)
6. Land and property portfolio: (i) value over £100,000 and/or (ii) giving rental income of over £10,000 a year
Flat in London: (i). (Registered 14 May 2015
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from