Robin Walker’s voting in Parliament
Robin Walker is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
However, Robin Walker sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Robin Walker consistently voted against investigations into the Iraq war, while most Conservative MPs generally voted for. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Robin Walker’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Robin Walker’s full vote analysis page for more.
Robin Walker has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 22 Feb 2017
The department has sourced a large proportion of experienced staff from across Whitehall and a number of secondees from the private sector and the wider public sector. We are not in a position to give a final total for particular groups of staff as recruitment is ongoing and numbers are regularly changing.
The Department for Exiting the European Union does not own any land and has not sold any land since March 2016.
Since the EU referendum, Ministers from across Government have met civil society organisations and businesses from every sector. Ministers from the Department for Exiting the European Union have played an active part in this effort, engaging with businesses in every sector cluster and visiting every region of the UK, including Bristol, to hear and understand their priorities for our exit...
More of Robin Walker’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Worcester
Entered the House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
Robin Walker campaigned to remain in the European Union
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Innovation and Skills
- Communities and Local Government
- Pupils: Per Capita Costs
- Palliative Care
- Non-domestic Rates: Worcestershire
- Affordable Housing: Worcester
Currently held offices
- The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Exiting the European Union (since 17 Jul 2016)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Administration Committee (20 Jul 2015 to 28 Nov 2016)
- Member, Committees on Arms Export Controls (formerly Quadripartite Committee) (2 Dec 2012 to 4 Nov 2013)
- Member, Business, Innovation and Skills Committee (5 Nov 2012 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Member, Welsh Affairs Committee (27 Jun 2011 to 3 Dec 2012)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 36 debates in the last year — average amongst MPs. See all Robin Walker’s speeches
- Has received answers to 6 written questions in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a medium number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 88.01% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 19–20 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 114 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Robin Walker’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 212 times in debates — average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from