Robin Walker campaigned to remain in the European Union
Let your MP know how you feel – email them now.
Robin Walker’s voting in Parliament
Robin Walker is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
However, Robin Walker sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Robin Walker consistently voted against an investigation into the Iraq war, while most Conservative MPs generally voted for. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Robin Walker’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Robin Walker’s full vote analysis page for more.
Robin Walker has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 8 Feb 2017
The UK Government's White Paper sets out the basis for the Government's 12 negotiating objectives to build a global UK with a strong new partnership with the EU after our exit. The third chapter of this White Paper sets out that as we leave the EU we strengthen the precious union between the four nations of the United Kingdom. To this end we are working to ensure we get the best possible...
The UK’s post-exit immigration framework is yet to be determined. At every step of these negotiations we will work to ensure the best possible outcome for the British people.
The Government is currently considering all aspects of its future relationship with the EU, including the precise way in which we will control the movement of EU nationals to Britain after EU exit. We recognise the importance of having access to an affordable, secure and sustainable supply of energy for business and domestic use, as well as continued co-ordination on energy, including for...
More of Robin Walker’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Worcester
Entered the House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Innovation and Skills
- Communities and Local Government
- Pupils: Per Capita Costs
- Palliative Care
- Non-domestic Rates: Worcestershire
- Affordable Housing: Worcester
Currently held offices
- The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Exiting the European Union (since 17 Jul 2016)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Administration Committee (20 Jul 2015 to 28 Nov 2016)
- Member, Committees on Arms Export Controls (formerly Quadripartite Committee) (2 Dec 2012 to 4 Nov 2013)
- Member, Business, Innovation and Skills Committee (5 Nov 2012 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Member, Welsh Affairs Committee (27 Jun 2011 to 3 Dec 2012)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 47 debates in the last year — above average amongst MPs. See all Robin Walker’s speeches
- Has received answers to 9 written questions in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a medium number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 89.30% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 19–20 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 117 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Robin Walker’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 204 times in debates — average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from