Andrea Leadsom’s voting in Parliament
Andrea Leadsom is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
However, Andrea Leadsom sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
We have lots more plain English analysis of Andrea Leadsom’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Andrea Leadsom’s full vote analysis page for more.
Andrea Leadsom has hardly ever rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
We acknowledge that there are additional pressures facing National Health Service dental services in certain parts of the country, including in the South-West of England. From 1 April 2023, responsibility for commissioning primary care dentistry to meet the needs of the local population has been delegated to all integrated care boards (ICBs) across England. ICBs are responsible for having...
NHS England is currently undertaking a review of the Additional Roles Reimbursement Scheme and will publish this in the coming months. From General Pharmaceutical Council registration data, we know that across all sectors, the number of registered pharmacists in England has increased by 57% since 2010 from 33,668 to 52,803 as of June 2023. The Community Pharmacy Workforce Survey 2022 shows we...
The Government’s initial assessment of the effectiveness of hub and spoke dispensing arrangements was set out within the Consultation Impact Assessment on hub and spoke dispensing, published alongside our consultation proposals on 16 March 2022. It is available at the following link: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/media/6218f4ddd3bf7...
More of Andrea Leadsom’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for South Northamptonshire
Entered the House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
Andrea Leadsom campaigned to leave the European Union
- Department for Transport
- Department for Business
- Energy and Industrial Strategy
- High Speed 2 Railway Line
- High Speed Two Railway Line
- Bank Services
- Wind Power
Currently held offices
- The Parliamentary Under-Secretary for Health and Social Care (since 13 Nov 2023)
- Member, Treasury Committee (since 21 Nov 2022)
- Member, Treasury Sub-Committee on Financial Services Regulations (since 21 Nov 2022)
Other offices held in the past
- The Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (24 Jul 2019 to 13 Feb 2020)
- Member, Public Accounts Commission (19 Jun 2017 to 22 May 2019)
- Member, Speaker's Committee for the Independent Parliamentary Standards Authority (14 Jun 2017 to 22 May 2019)
- Member, House of Commons Commission (11 Jun 2017 to 22 May 2019)
- Lord President of the Council and Leader of the House of Commons (11 Jun 2017 to 22 May 2019)
- The Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (14 Jul 2016 to 11 Jun 2017)
- The Minister of State, Department of Energy and Climate Change ( 8 May 2015 to 14 Jul 2016)
- Member, Public Accounts Committee (12 May 2014 to 30 Mar 2015)
- The Economic Secretary to the Treasury ( 9 Apr 2014 to 8 May 2015)
- Member, Treasury Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 12 May 2014)
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 13 Nov 2023.
2. (b) Any other support not included in Category 2
Name of donor: The Methodist Church
Address of donor: 25 Tavistock Place, London WC1H 9SF
Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: Services of a voluntary intern for two and a half days a week in my parliamentary office. The intern will receive a bursary of £962.50 per month, total value £4,267
Date received: 17 April 2023 to 31 August 2023
Date accepted: 17 April 2023
Donor status: unincorporated association
(Registered 17 April 2023)
3. Gifts, benefits and hospitality from UK
Name of donor: Silverstone Circuits Ltd
Address of donor: The Jimmy Brown Centre, Silverstone Circuit, Towcester NN12 8TN
Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: Entry with one guest to the Legends Suite at Silverstone to watch the British Grand Prix
, value £2,750
Date received: 9 July 2023
Date accepted: 9 July 2023
Donor status: company, registration 882843
(Registered 17 July 2023)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely, on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources. Voting information from Public Whip.
Profile photo: © Parliament (CC-BY 3.0)