Phillip Lee’s voting in Parliament
Phillip Lee is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
However, Phillip Lee sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Phillip Lee voted against investigations into the Iraq war, while most Conservative MPs generally voted for. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Phillip Lee’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Phillip Lee’s full vote analysis page for more.
Phillip Lee has occasionally rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 13 Jun 2018
I do. A number of pharmaceutical companies have already made plans for no deal by taking warehouse space to import drugs in advance of 29 March so that patients do not go without their medications.
I will be as brief as possible, Mr Speaker. Yes, I do agree with my hon. Friend’s comments. Every month 45 million patient-packs of medicine go to the EU from the UK and 37 million packs move the other way. It is hard to think of a single other product that illustrates so well the importance of frictionless trade. This amendment supports the Government’s intentions as explained in...
More of Phillip Lee’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Bracknell
Entered the House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
Phillip Lee campaigned to remain in the European Union
- Energy and Climate Change
- Department of Health
- Departmental Public Expenditure
- Blood: Contamination
- Clinical Commissioning Groups
- Wind Power
- Pharmacy: Standards
Other offices held in the past
- The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Justice (17 Jul 2016 to 12 Jun 2018)
- Member, Administration Committee (26 Jul 2010 to 3 Dec 2012)
- Member, Energy and Climate Change Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 30 Mar 2015)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
- Has spoken in 20 debates in the last year — well below average amongst MPs. See all Phillip Lee’s speeches
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a medium number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 89.29% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 113 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Phillip Lee’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 147 times in debates — average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 2 Jul 2018.
1. Employment and earnings
Payments received in my capacity as a freelance GP
from Farnham Road Surgery, 301 Farnham Road, Slough SL2 1HD:
10 August 2017
, received £5,400. Hours: 71 hrs between 24 July and 4 August 2017 inclusive. (Registered 07 September 2017)
Payments received in my capacity as a freelance GP from Chequers Surgery 1-3 Chequers Drive, Prestwood, Great Missenden HP16 9DU:
28 July 2017, received £385.77. Hours: 3.5 hrs on 13 April 2017. (Registered 07 September 2017)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from