Phillip Lee’s voting in Parliament
Phillip Lee is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
However, Phillip Lee sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Phillip Lee consistently voted against investigations into the Iraq war, while most Conservative MPs generally voted for. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Phillip Lee’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Phillip Lee’s full vote analysis page for more.
Phillip Lee has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 12 Sep 2017
The MoJ does not have a central repository of this information as the disparate sites and cost centres i.e CRCs, ALBs, are empowered to order services such as these independently. Whilst there may be some 0345 numbers in existence, it should be noted that they are NOT revenue generating numbers. These numbers can actually result in a cost to the MoJ, depending upon their usage and provider...
The Criminal Injuries Compensation Scheme 2012 (the Scheme) is a government-funded scheme designed to compensate victims of violent crime in Great Britain. The rules of the Scheme are approved by Parliament; however, the Scheme is administered by the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority independently of ministers and Parliament. The Scheme includes residency and nationality requirements...
It is a pleasure to serve under your chairmanship, Mr Howarth. I congratulate the hon. Member for Ogmore (Chris Elmore) on securing a debate on such an important subject. He and many other speakers have made thoughtful and informative contributions and have raised several pertinent points that I will respond to. I share many of the concerns that have been raised today. Female offenders are...
More of Phillip Lee’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Bracknell
Entered the House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
Phillip Lee campaigned to remain in the European Union
- Energy and Climate Change
- Department of Health
- Departmental Public Expenditure
- Blood: Contamination
- Clinical Commissioning Groups
- Wind Power
- Pharmacy: Standards
Currently held offices
- The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Justice (since 17 Jul 2016)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Administration Committee (26 Jul 2010 to 3 Dec 2012)
- Member, Energy and Climate Change Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 30 Mar 2015)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 16 debates in the last year — below average amongst MPs. See all Phillip Lee’s speeches
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a medium number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 95.83% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 115 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Phillip Lee’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 127 times in debates — average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 9 Oct 2017.
1. Employment and earnings
Payments received in my capacity as a freelance GP
from Farnham Road Surgery, 301 Farnham Road, Slough SL2 1HD:
27 January 2017
, received £9,600. Hours: 128 hrs between 2 September 2016
and 20 January 2017 inclusive. (Registered 27 January 2017)
10 August 2017
, received £5,400. Hours: 71 hrs between 24 July and 4 August 2017 inclusive. (Registered 07 September 2017)
Payments received in my capacity as a freelance GP from Chequers Surgery 1-3 Chequers Drive, Prestwood, Great Missenden HP16 9DU:
28 July 2017, received £385.77. Hours: 3.5 hrs on 13 April 2017. (Registered 07 September 2017)
Name of donor: Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung
Address of donor: 63D Eccleston Square, London SW1V 1PH
Estimate of the probable value (or amount of any donation): Air travel, food and accommodation with an approximate value of £1,177
Destination of visit: Berlin, Germany
Dates of visit: 31 March – 2 April 2017
Purpose of visit: Conference to discuss British-German relations.
(Registered 24 April 2017)
5. Gifts and benefits from sources outside the UK
Name of donor: Swiss Parliament
Address of donor: CH
- 3003 Berne
Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: as part of the British-Swiss APPG
's Parliamentary Ski Week, two ski passes with a value of £240; £480 in total
Date received: 2-8 January 2017
Date accepted: 2 January 2017
Donor status: other
(Registered 25 January 2017)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from