Sarah Wollaston’s voting in Parliament
Sarah Wollaston is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
However, Sarah Wollaston sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Sarah Wollaston generally voted for a lower voting age, while most Conservative MPs almost always voted against. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Sarah Wollaston’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Sarah Wollaston’s full vote analysis page for more.
Sarah Wollaston has sometimes rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 13 Jun 2018
Seventh Report of the Health and Social Care Committee, Integrated care: organisations, partnerships and systems, HC 650 – Sarah Wollaston.
I welcome the Secretary of State to his post. He will know that no regulator is prospectively examining the safety and effectiveness of diagnostic apps in use in the NHS. I wrote to his predecessor recently following concerns that were raised with me about Babylon’s apps, which could be missing symptoms of meningitis and heart attack, for example. What steps will the Secretary of State...
To ask the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care, whether the Government has commissioned a review of research relating to the health implications of shale gas extraction by any organisation since the 2015 general election.
More of Sarah Wollaston’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Totnes
Entered the House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
Sarah Wollaston campaigned to remain in the European Union
- Department of Health
- Department for Transport
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Department for Education
- Medicine: Education
- HM Coastguard: Fareham
- Roads: Planning Obligations
Currently held offices
- Chair, Liaison Committee (Commons) (since 13 Nov 2017)
- Member, National Policy Statements Sub-Committee (since 13 Nov 2017)
- Member, National Policy Statements Sub-Committee 2017-19 (since 13 Nov 2017)
- Chair, Health and Social Care Committee (since 12 Jul 2017)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Liaison Committee (Commons) (6 Nov 2017 to 13 Nov 2017)
- Member, Liaison Committee (Commons) (10 Sep 2015 to 3 May 2017)
- Chair, Health and Social Care Committee (18 Jun 2015 to 3 May 2017)
- Member, Liaison Committee (Commons) (18 Jun 2014 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Chair, Health and Social Care Committee (18 Jun 2014 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Member, Health and Social Care Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 18 Jun 2014)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 16 Jul 2018.
2. (a) Support linked to an MP
but received by a local party organisation or indirectly via a central party organisation
Name of donor: Georgina A Davidson
Address of donor: private
Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: £2,000 towards my fighting fund for the election campaign
Donor status: individual
(Registered 11 July 2017)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from