Sarah Wollaston’s voting in Parliament
Sarah Wollaston is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
However, Sarah Wollaston sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Sarah Wollaston generally voted for a lower voting age, while most Conservative MPs almost always voted against. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Sarah Wollaston’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Sarah Wollaston’s full vote analysis page for more.
Sarah Wollaston has occasionally rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 18 Dec 2017
I pay tribute to my colleague on the Health Committee, the hon. Member for West Lancashire (Rosie Cooper). She is a remarkable parliamentarian and advocate for patient safety. All of us on the Committee look forward to working alongside her to examine in full the Kirkup report’s recommendations, and I welcome the Minister’s commitment to a review of the fit and proper person...
To ask the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care, what estimate he has made of the number of non-EU GP registrars who are currently on GP training schemes in England who will not be eligible for indefinite leave to remain when they finish their three-year training.
To ask the Secretary of State for Education, how many children have been fostered in England in each of the last five years.
More of Sarah Wollaston’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Totnes
Entered the House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
Sarah Wollaston campaigned to remain in the European Union
- Department of Health
- Department for Transport
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Department for Education
- Medicine: Education
- HM Coastguard: Fareham
- Roads: Planning Obligations
Currently held offices
- Chair, Liaison Committee (Commons) (since 13 Nov 2017)
- Member, National Policy Statements Sub-Committee (since 13 Nov 2017)
- Member, National Policy Statements Sub-Committee 2017-19 (since 13 Nov 2017)
- Chair, Health Committee (since 12 Jul 2017)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Liaison Committee (Commons) (6 Nov 2017 to 13 Nov 2017)
- Member, Liaison Committee (Commons) (10 Sep 2015 to 3 May 2017)
- Chair, Health Committee (18 Jun 2015 to 3 May 2017)
- Member, Liaison Committee (Commons) (18 Jun 2014 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Chair, Health Committee (18 Jun 2014 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Member, Health Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 18 Jun 2014)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 5 Feb 2018.
2. (a) Support linked to an MP
but received by a local party organisation or indirectly via a central party organisation
Name of donor: Georgina A Davidson
Address of donor: private
Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: £2,000 towards my fighting fund for the election campaign
Donor status: individual
(Registered 11 July 2017
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from