Daniel Poulter’s voting in Parliament
Daniel Poulter is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
However, Daniel Poulter sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Daniel Poulter voted against investigations into the Iraq war, while most Conservative MPs generally voted for. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Daniel Poulter’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Daniel Poulter’s full vote analysis page for more.
Daniel Poulter has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 13 Jun 2018
To ask the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care, pursuant to the Answer of 6 July 2018 to Question 158215 on Psychiatry: Consultants, how many Consultant Psychiatrists were employed in the NHS in each year since 2009, and how many FTE Consultant Psychiatrists were employed in the NHS in England in each year since 2009.
To ask the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care, how many psychiatry doctors were employed by the NHS in England at each grade in each year since 2009.
To ask the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care, how many acute mental health beds there were in the NHS in England in each year since 2009.
More of Daniel Poulter’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Central Suffolk and North Ipswich
Entered the House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
Daniel Poulter campaigned to remain in the European Union
- Department of Health
- Department for Business
- Energy and Industrial Strategy
- Department of Health and Social Care
- NHS: Buildings
- Energy: Prices
- Junior Doctors: Conditions of Employment
- Poultry: Animal Welfare
- NHS: Pay
Currently held offices
- Member, Environmental Audit Committee (since 11 Sep 2017)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Backbench Business Committee (31 Oct 2016 to 30 Jan 2017)
- Member, Public Administration and Constitutional Affairs Committee (31 Oct 2016 to 3 May 2017)
- Member, Energy and Climate Change Committee (8 Jul 2015 to 17 Oct 2016)
- Member, Scottish Affairs Committee (6 Jul 2015 to 23 Jan 2017)
- The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Health (6 Sep 2012 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Member, Health and Social Care Committee (27 Jun 2011 to 29 Oct 2012)
- Member, Draft House of Lords Reform Bill (Joint Committee) (23 Jun 2011 to 26 Mar 2012)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 2 Jul 2018.
1. Employment and earnings
From 7 February 2018
until further notice, I receive £2,550.86 (previously £2,208.10) per calendar month for work as an NHS
doctor, from a London Foundation Trust together with the London Deanery, Stewart House, 32 Russell Square, London WC1B 5DN. Hours: 50-90 hrs per month. (Registered 01 December 2015
; updated 07 June 2016
, 7 December 2016
, 29 August 2017
and 27 March 2018
31 July 2017, received back pay of £582.40. Hours: no additional hours. (Registered 04 September 2017
23 February 2018, received back pay of £330.33. Hours: no additional hours. (Registered 04 April 2018
30 April 2018, received back pay of £814.25 for August 2017 to February 2018. Hours: no additional hours. (Registered 10 May 2018
6. Land and property portfolio: (i) value over £100,000 and/or (ii) giving rental income of over £10,000 a year
From 20 May 2016
, flat in Surrey part owned with other family members: (i). (Registered 07 June 2016)
9. Family members employed and paid from parliamentary expenses
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from