Daniel Poulter’s voting in Parliament
Daniel Poulter is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
However, Daniel Poulter sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Daniel Poulter consistently voted against investigations into the Iraq war, while most Conservative MPs generally voted for. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Daniel Poulter’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Daniel Poulter’s full vote analysis page for more.
Daniel Poulter has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 29 Jun 2017
To ask the Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy, what fiscal measures his Department is taking to support infrastructure projects in Suffolk.
To ask the Minister for the Cabinet Office, what plans he has for removing hereditary peers from the House of Lords.
To ask the Minister for the Cabinet Office, what plans he has to reduce the size of the House of Lords.
More of Daniel Poulter’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Central Suffolk and North Ipswich
Entered the House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
Daniel Poulter campaigned to remain in the European Union
- Department of Health
- Department for Business
- Energy and Industrial Strategy
- Department for Energy and Climate Change
- NHS: Buildings
- Energy: Prices
- Junior Doctors: Conditions of Employment
- Poultry: Animal Welfare
- NHS: Pay
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Backbench Business Committee (31 Oct 2016 to 30 Jan 2017)
- Member, Public Administration and Constitutional Affairs Committee (31 Oct 2016 to 3 May 2017)
- Member, Energy and Climate Change Committee (8 Jul 2015 to 17 Oct 2016)
- Member, Scottish Affairs Committee (6 Jul 2015 to 23 Jan 2017)
- The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Health (6 Sep 2012 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Member, Health Committee (27 Jun 2011 to 29 Oct 2012)
- Member, Draft House of Lords Reform Bill (Joint Committee) (23 Jun 2011 to 26 Mar 2012)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 2 May 2017.
1. Employment and earnings
From 31 August 2016
until further notice, I receive £2,006.92 per calendar month for work as an NHS
doctor, from a London Foundation Trust together with the London Deanery, Stewart House, 32 Russell Square, London WC1B 5DN. Hours: 50-90 hrs per month. (Registered 01 December 2015
; updated 07 June 2016
and 7 December 2016
21 April 2016
, received £310 from Guardian News
and Media, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London N1P 2AP, for an article in the Guardian. Hour: 3 hrs. Payment donated to charity. (Registered 16 May 2016
29 April 2016, received £350 from Kings College London, Strand, London WC2R 2LS, for delivering a lecture. Hours: 3 hrs. (Registered 24 May 2016)
13 March 2017
, received £750 from the Sun, 1 London Bridge Street, London SE1 9G, for an article published on 15 January 2017
. Hours: 3 hrs. Payment donated to local charities. (Registered 13 March 2017)
6. Land and property portfolio: (i) value over £100,000 and/or (ii) giving rental income of over £10,000 a year
From 20 May 2016, flat in Surrey part owned with other family members: (i). (Registered 07 June 2016)
9. Family members employed and paid from parliamentary expenses
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from