Christopher Pincher’s voting in Parliament
Christopher Pincher is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
However, Christopher Pincher sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Christopher Pincher voted against investigations into the Iraq war, while most Conservative MPs generally voted for. Show votes
Christopher Pincher generally voted against new high speed rail infrastructure, while most Conservative MPs generally voted for. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Christopher Pincher’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Christopher Pincher’s full vote analysis page for more.
Christopher Pincher has hardly ever rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 12 Sep 2018
What steps he is taking to improve mental health provision for children and young people.
My clinical commissioning group delivers better-than-average waiting times for mental health talking therapies and follows up 99% of all vulnerable people within a week of their first appointment. It does all that and more on significantly less than the average budget nationally, so will my hon. Friend look at south-east Staffordshire as a case study for delivering a good service with value...
They might come down.
More of Christopher Pincher’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Tamworth
Entered the House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
Christopher Pincher campaigned to leave the European Union
- Energy and Climate Change
- Department for Environment
- Food and Rural Affairs
- Communities and Local Government
- High Speed 2 Railway Line
- Waste Disposal
- Railways: Construction
- Nuclear Waste
Currently held offices
- Member, Selection Committee (since 11 Jan 2018)
- The Treasurer of Her Majesty's Household (since 9 Jan 2018)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Committee of Selection (12 Sep 2017 to 12 Sep 2017)
- Member, Selection Committee (12 Sep 2017 to 14 Nov 2017)
- Comptroller (HM Household) (Whip, House of Commons) (15 Jun 2017 to 5 Nov 2017)
- Assistant Whip (HM Treasury) (17 Jul 2016 to 15 Jun 2017)
- Member, Regulatory Reform Committee (12 Oct 2015 to 16 Jan 2017)
- Member, Armed Forces Bill Committee (17 Jan 2011 to 8 Mar 2011)
- Member, Energy and Climate Change Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 30 Mar 2015)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
- Has spoken in 2 debates in the last year — well below average amongst MPs. See all Christopher Pincher’s speeches
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — well below average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a medium number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2015, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 96.71% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 3 annotations on this MP’s speeches — average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 94 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Christopher Pincher’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 122 times in debates — below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from