Grahame Morris’s voting in Parliament
Grahame Morris is a Labour MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Labour MPs.
However, Grahame Morris sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Grahame Morris generally voted against requiring the mass retention of information about communications, while most Labour MPs generally voted for. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Grahame Morris’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Grahame Morris’s full vote analysis page for more.
Grahame Morris has occasionally rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 12 Sep 2018
To ask the Secretary of State for Justice, what the average waiting time is for a social security tribunal hearing in each of the last five years for people living in the Easington constituency.
To ask the Minister for the Cabinet Office, what steps he is taking to increase the level of participation in elections.
To ask the Secretary of State for Transport, what steps his Department is taking to improve infrastructure for cycling and walking.
More of Grahame Morris’s recent appearances
Labour MP for Easington
Entered the House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
Grahame Morris campaigned to remain in the European Union
- Department of Health
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Department for Transport
- Department of Health and Social Care
- Social Security Benefits: Medical Examinations
- General Practitioners
- Mineworkers' Pension Scheme
- Offshore Industry
Currently held offices
- Member, Transport Committee (since 5 Feb 2018)
- Member, Consolidation Bills (Joint Committee) (since 6 Nov 2017)
Other offices held in the past
- Shadow Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government and Shadow Minister for the Constitutional Convention (28 Jun 2016 to 7 Oct 2016)
- Member, Consolidation Bills (Joint Committee) (9 Nov 2015 to 3 May 2017)
- Opposition Whip (Commons) (18 Sep 2015 to 28 Jun 2016)
- Member, Health and Social Care Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 30 Mar 2015)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 10 Sep 2018.
3. Gifts, benefits and hospitality from UK
4. Visits outside the UK
Name of donor: Arab Organisation for Human Rights
in the UK
Address of donor: Dephna House, Unit 203, 119 Neasden Lane, London NW10 1PH
Estimate of the probable value (or amount of any donation): Travel and accommodation with a value of £1,321.29
Destination of visit: Doha, Qatar
Dates of visit: 26-30 September 2017
Purpose of visit: To carry out an investigation into the human rights implications of the blockade imposed on Qatar.
(Registered 20 October 2017)
9. Family members employed and paid from parliamentary expenses
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from