Mark Pritchard’s voting in Parliament
Mark Pritchard is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
However, Mark Pritchard sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Mark Pritchard voted against culling badgers to tackle bovine tuberculosis, while most Conservative MPs generally voted for. Show votes
Mark Pritchard generally voted against allowing marriage between two people of same sex, while most Conservative MPs generally voted for. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Mark Pritchard’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Mark Pritchard’s full vote analysis page for more.
Mark Pritchard has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 23 May 2018
Order. This is a debate, rather than a question and answer session, so it would be helpful for the Committee to get full and comprehensive answers, which are hopefully being inspired as we speak. I will call the shadow Minister, so that inspiration has a little bit more time.
With this it will be convenient to discuss clause stand part.
With this it will be convenient to consider clause stand part.
More of Mark Pritchard’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for The Wrekin
Entered the House of Commons on 5 May 2005 — General election
Topics of interest
Mark Pritchard campaigned to remain in the European Union
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Home Department
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Armed Forces: Training
- Afghanistan: Peacekeeping Operations
- Animal Welfare: Circuses
Currently held offices
- Member, Panel of Chairs (since 22 Jun 2017)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Human Rights (Joint Committee) (30 Oct 2017 to 18 Dec 2017)
- Member, Northern Ireland Affairs Committee (28 Nov 2016 to 3 May 2017)
- Member, Human Rights (Joint Committee) (28 Oct 2015 to 3 May 2017)
- Member, Panel of Chairs (3 Dec 2012 to 3 May 2017)
- Member, International Development Committee (5 Nov 2012 to 4 Nov 2013)
- Member, National Security Strategy (Joint Committee) (30 Nov 2010 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Member, Transport Committee (14 Jul 2008 to 6 May 2010)
- Member, Welsh Affairs Committee (17 Dec 2007 to 6 May 2010)
- Member, Work and Pensions Committee (23 Oct 2006 to 14 Jul 2008)
- Member, Environmental Audit Committee (12 Jul 2005 to 18 Dec 2007)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 4 Jun 2018.
1. Employment and earnings
Director of Mark Pritchard Advisory Ltd, c/o Gallaghers, 2nd Floor, 69/85 Tabernacle Street, London EC2A 4RR. (Registered 7 September 2013
; updated 7 July 2015
Until further notice, consultant offering general advice to The Soufan Group; a strategic security consultancy and client of Mark Pritchard Advisory Ltd. Address: 26 York Street, London W1U 6PZ. I receive £2,074.52 a month for an expected commitment of 11.5 hours. (Updated 1 July 2015)
Until further notice, consultant offering general advice to the Consumer Credit Association (CCA
); a client of Mark Pritchard Advisory Ltd. Address: Queens House, Queens Road, Chester CH1 3BQ. From 1 February 2018
, I receive £1,500 a month for an expected commitment of 9.5 hours. (Updated 1 July 2015, 01 February 2017
and 08 January 2018
From 1 November 2017
, consultant providing strategic advice to the Smartwater Foundation, a client of Mark Pritchard Advisory Ltd. Address: 27 Queen Anne
’s Gate, London SW1H 9BU. The Smartwater Foundation provides not for profit forensic technology solutions. I receive £1,666.66 a month for an expected commitment of 18 hours. (Registered 08 January 2018)
7. (i) Shareholdings: over 15% of issued share capital
Mark Pritchard Advisory Ltd. (Registered 07 September 2013)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from