Pat McFadden campaigned to remain in the European Union
Let your MP know how you feel – email them now.
Pat McFadden’s voting in Parliament
Pat McFadden is a Labour MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Labour MPs.
However, Pat McFadden sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Pat McFadden generally voted against a wholly elected House of Lords, while most Labour MPs generally voted for.
We have lots more plain English analysis of Pat McFadden’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Pat McFadden’s full vote analysis page for more.
Pat McFadden has occasionally rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Can the Secretary of State confirm, in relation to press reports earlier this week, that the Government may in future pay the European Union, in some form or another, for access for financial services? Is it the Government’s position that under no circumstances will they in future pay for market access for financial services?
The taking and holding of territory has been central to Daesh’s philosophy, in contrast to some earlier manifestations of that kind of ideology, so what is the next step in reducing the territory that will be held by Daesh after this operation, as well as combating the ideology, which in recent years has been used to justify not only what Daesh has done, but the killing of innocent...
More of Pat McFadden’s recent appearances
Labour MP for Wolverhampton South East
Entered the House of Commons on 5 May 2005 — General election
Topics of interest
- Work and Pensions
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- Home Department
- Departmental Public Expenditure
- Sickle Cell Diseases
- European Union
- Defence Training Review
- Community Support Officers
Other offices held in the past
- Shadow Minister (Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs) (20 Oct 2014 to 5 Jan 2016)
- Member, Parliamentary Commission on Banking Standards (Joint Committee) (16 Jul 2012 to 12 Jun 2013)
- Member, Treasury Committee (14 Nov 2011 to 24 Nov 2014)
- Shadow Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills (12 May 2010 to 8 Oct 2010)
- Minister of State (Department for Business, Innovation and Skills) (9 Jun 2009 to 6 May 2010)
- Minister of State (Department for Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform) (Employment Relations and Postal Affairs) (2 Jul 2007 to 5 Jun 2009)
- Member, Labour Party National Executive Committee (1 Jun 2007 to 6 May 2010)
- Parliamentary Secretary (Cabinet Office) (5 May 2006 to 28 Jun 2007)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 17 Oct 2016.
2. (b) Any other support not included in Category 2
Name of donor: Sir David Garrard
Address of donor: private
Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: £10,900
Date received: 3 May 2016
Date accepted: 3 May 2016
Donor status: individual
(Registered 17 May 2016)
Name of donor: Carlton Rock Ltd
Address of donor: 15 Summer Street, Aberdeen AB10 1SB
Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: £2,100
Date received: 16 May 2016
Date accepted: 16 May 2016
Donor status: company, registration SC217026
(Registered 07 June 2016
6. Land and property portfolio: (i) value over £100,000 and/or (ii) giving rental income of over £10,000 a year
House in Wolverhampton: (i) and (ii). (Registered 29 August 2012
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from