Mary Creagh’s voting in Parliament
Mary Creagh is a Labour MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Labour MPs.
However, Mary Creagh sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
Mary Creagh generally voted for a transparent Parliament, while most Labour MPs generally voted against. Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Mary Creagh’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Mary Creagh’s full vote analysis page for more.
Mary Creagh has hardly ever rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
To ask the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care, when the results of the deep dive of NHS organisations’ compliance against Emergency Preparedness, Resilience and Response will be published.
To ask the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care, what the timescale is for the Care Quality Commission quality framework to include temperature and hydration in the inspections as part of ensuring a safe environment.
To ask the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care, what estimate he has made of the (a) number and (b) nature of the excess deaths in the heatwave in June, July and August 2018.
More of Mary Creagh’s recent appearances
Labour MP for Wakefield
Entered the House of Commons on 5 May 2005 — General election
Topics of interest
Mary Creagh campaigned to remain in the European Union
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Department for International Development
- Department for Environment
- Food and Rural Affairs
- Overseas Aid
- Public Expenditure
- Flood Control
- Horses: Slaughterhouses
- Bovine Tuberculosis: Disease Control
Currently held offices
- Member, Liaison Committee Sub-committee on the effectiveness and influence of the select committee system (since 13 Feb 2019)
- Member, National Policy Statements Sub-Committee (since 13 Nov 2017)
- Member, National Policy Statements Sub-Committee 2017-19 (since 13 Nov 2017)
- Member, Liaison Committee (Commons) (since 6 Nov 2017)
- Chair, Environmental Audit Committee (since 12 Jul 2017)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Liaison Committee (Commons) (10 Feb 2016 to 3 May 2017)
- Chair, Environmental Audit Committee (10 Feb 2016 to 3 May 2017)
- Member, Environmental Audit Committee (26 Oct 2015 to 10 Feb 2016)
- Shadow Secretary of State for International Development (5 Nov 2014 to 14 Sep 2015)
- Shadow Secretary of State for Transport (7 Oct 2013 to 5 Nov 2014)
- Shadow Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (8 Oct 2010 to 7 Oct 2013)
- Opposition Assistant Whip (Commons) (12 May 2010 to 8 Oct 2010)
- Shadow Minister (Health) (1 Mar 2010 to 31 Oct 2010)
- Assistant Whip (HM Treasury) (10 Jun 2009 to 6 May 2010)
- Member, Yorkshire and the Humber Regional Select Committee (3 Mar 2009 to 29 Oct 2009)
- PPS (Rt Hon Andy Burnham, Secretary of State), Department for Culture, Media & Sport (29 Jan 2008 to 16 Jan 2009)
- PPS (Rt Hon Andy Burnham, Chief Secretary), HM Treasury (16 Jul 2007 to 29 Jan 2008)
- PPS (Andy Burnham, Chief Secretary), HM Treasury (28 Jun 2007 to 16 Jul 2007)
- Member, Finance and Services Committee (26 Mar 2007 to 6 May 2010)
- PPS (Lord Hunt of King's Heath OBE, Minister of State), Department of Health (14 Mar 2007 to 28 Jun 2007)
- PPS (Andy Burnham, Minister of State), Department of Health (20 Nov 2006 to 28 Jun 2007)
- PPS (Rt Hon Lord Warner, Minister of State), Department of Health (20 Nov 2006 to 1 Feb 2007)
- Member, Human Rights (Joint Committee) (12 Jul 2005 to 22 Jan 2007)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 16 Sep 2019.
1. Employment and earnings
Payments from Ipsos MORI
, 3 Thomas More Square, London E1W 1YW, for completing surveys:
26 July 2019, payment of £200. Hours: 1 hr. Fee donated to Yorkshire and Humber Labour Party. (Registered 01 August 2019)
Payments from ComRes, Four Millbank, London SW1P 3JA, for completing surveys. Unless otherwise stated, all fees donated to Yorkshire and Humber Labour Party.
16 May 2019, received £150. Hours: 1 hr. (Registered 21 May 2019)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from
© Parliament (CC-BY 3.0)